Claim your seat, Yea Forums

claim your seat, Yea Forums

Attached: 1567241367595.png (953x724, 167K)

why are the top have blood seats the bottom halve poop

brown area second row from the top 11th chair counting from the left

Attached: file.png (953x724, 176K)

2nd row from the back, 5th seat in from the right.

*hops into your lap*
Oops oh was this seat taken ;3c?

Attached: 1569252302451.png (953x724, 155K)

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!

I don't "claim" seats. That's a fucking virgin move. I approach the ticket booth 5 minutes after the film started and buy whatever tickets are available, with loud voice. Whether or not my gf are assigned separated seats or not, I do not give a single shit. Film time is shut the fuck up time, so it makes no difference.
If there are no tickets available I do not give a shit either, I just go home and fuck my gf.
Should only one ticket be available, I don't force my gf to stay outside or go alone, there are limits to chadhood as well.
I also make it a point to buy the loudest crunching kino snacks and ONLY eat them at the silent parts of the film. Same goes for loud slurping (me vs straw of soda or my gf vs my cock IDGAF).

Hope that helps.

Attached: 9952149779665.png (1528x1255, 258K)

been looking for this pic for years

>he doesn't buy the single ticket left, sneak his gf in his pants, and have her sit in his lap during the film
what a virgin

Attached: There.png (953x724, 143K)

>2 seats

Attached: Sure.gif (245x247, 559K)

The one nearest the emergency exit. I don't trust any of you mentally-ill loner incels.

objectively the best
>elevated enough over the row in front
>dead center for perfect viewing experience

Where else am I supposed to put my snacks?

Based

fpbp

I would totally do that if it were just about telling my gf what's what, but sadly I am an extremist anarchocapitalist and I think that kinoplexes should have the right to use literal(!) nuclear weapons against ticket dodgers (in my opinion they violate the NAP), so I don't do that for political reasons.

>implying I go to movies

I’d rather rip out all my fingernails with a pair of pliers than give those greedy Jew hacks a single dollar. If you still pay for movie tickets YOU are the problem with this board you pozzed piece of newfag redditard trash. Kys

Attached: preferred.jpg (953x724, 189K)

>imagine trying this hard
back to your reddit homeworld faggot

t. Pays 30 dollars for popcorn like a good goy

>he’s a poorfag
shocker

>that one blind dude who has no idea there's a rape golem right behind him

Attached: Screenshot (58).png (199x198, 49K)

yep, he based

Any other seat is for literal homos. Been sitting this way since before you were born 20+ years.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x841, 547K)

i need to leave as quickly as possible to avoid seeing their happy faces and their shitty comments about what had just happened
it pisses me off so much that i need to leave asap to go to the gym and squat my rage out

Attached: file.png (952x734, 176K)

In the car driving away.

based

peak Yea Forums humor

i think im the only person who likes sitting in the very front right in front of screen. my family called me a freak for wanting to sit there

Fucking THIS.
Really any of those first three rows in that positioning depending on the size of the screen.
Great taste user