Are you really so stupid you think this asshole is anything but a complete selfish asshole?

Are you really so stupid you think this asshole is anything but a complete selfish asshole?

Attached: asshole.jpg (341x192, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître
youtube.com/watch?v=KN0K58EfJSg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel
chausa.org/about/about/facts-statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Catholic_clergy_scientists
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_transition
farmprogress.com/story-503-bushels-per-acre-tops-corn-yield-contest-14-122707
youtube.com/watch?v=UFcb-XF1RPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wants to lower the fertelity rate of third world countries
>selfish
Fuck off, Bill is an asshole, but he understand how to make the world better

You're just a gullible idiot, fren.

He's also good at business

I'd like to believe he's trying to repent. It's easier to do after making billions of course.

I've always thought he was an asshole. In fact, he has been unanimously despised in tech circles for decades. I remember when XBill was one of the most popular games on computers.

Attached: Bill_Gates_Letter_to_Hobbyists.jpg (1700x2200, 2.15M)

Hes a christian and windows xp is dope

No one is denying that.

>he's trying to repent
Being this stupid.

he’s one of the kindest, most heroic people on the planet. If you can’t see that then you suck cocks by choice.

I can still smell the soi coming from that letter

Commit self murder.

Monopolies aren't bad you dumb n-word
He's literally trying to save the world and Zognald Blumpf stopped him from building his nuclear powerplant in China because of fucking onions farmers of all people.

>t. Rory John Gates

Idk, i don't care about the rich. Why would i watch a documentry from one

>Monopolies aren't bad
>He's literally trying to save the world

Attached: immolate.gif (350x262, 1.32M)

>haha I want american capital to be invested in china, orange man bad
Kill yourself. 100% unironically, anyone who tolerates the CCP is subhuman

do people actually consider these tech hacks to be geniuses?

Monopolies are good you retard. I wouldn't expect a 90 IQ simpleton to know anything more beyond repeating, muh competition.

And yeah he is while drumpf is ruining it.

>you dumb n-word

Can anyone redpill me on Bill Gates?

Jesus fucking Christ.

His father ran planned Parenthood
He's pushing abortion in Africa.
Probably supplying Soros, the Rothschild's and the other billionaires with the healing baby blood

>he's not trying to save the world
So why does he pour millions into third world projects?

>tfw your full name is William Gates III even though it really should William Gates IV but that was considered too bougey

He's a greedy selfish evil cunt, and one of the richest men in the world. He did for computers what the Catholic Church did for science. And now he spends a ridiculous amount of time and money to fix his "legacy" - to astonishing effect.

His "foundation" is just a bullshit investment fund, operating with the excuse of "leveraged philanthropy" to invest in any shady shit he can make a dollar from (see "philanthrocapitalism").

And these gullible assholes all around you are sucking his dick.

>He did for computers what the Catholic Church did for science.
Support its development?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître

To be honest I don't really spend time thinking about character of people I've never met.

Watched most of the first episode before I gave up.

It's literally:
Sister: Bill is so great and smart and selfless.
TOILETS
Friend: Bill is just the greatest being in the universe and its saviour.
TOILETS
Someone: Oh my, Bill is so fantastic and intelligent.
TOILETS
Black person: Ooga booga Bill da best.
TOILETS
Bill: Yeah, I'm an incredible human being. How do I make sure the 3rd world has a population explosion?
TOILETS

Turned that shit off.

He's cute
youtube.com/watch?v=KN0K58EfJSg

don’t mind me, just testing the new and innovative iphone swipe type

>Catholic Church did for science.
You know that in Medieval Ages the church advanced science and culture to unprecedented levels?

Don't make comparisons you don't understand.
Also, you're probably posting from a Windows laptop

Nope. I use GNU. I would like a refund on that Windows key, though.

>1894 – 1966
Have you ever considered suicide?

He's a good person.

>I use GNU
That explains it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregor_Mendel

>in Medieval Ages the church advanced science and culture
When you have a MONOPOLY ON SCHOOLS for hundreds of years its not that hard to make that claim, is it?

Galileo, Copernicus and Darwin invites you to experience the full force of gravity at the earliest opportunity.

>1822 – 1884
This is just embarrassing.

>MONOPOLY ON SCHOOLS for hundreds of years its not that hard to make that claim, is it?
Despite the fact that it's common knowledge that the Medieval Ages were the "Dark Ages" and a more in depth history that delves into key events during those ages is only studied in specific universities.
Archaeology/History course is a bitch yo.

Thats rhe smartest thing Ive ever read in my life I hope India and Africa breeds 10th of what theyre breeding now and just die out

not him but yes, many times

>he has never been to india
i hate indians but the place is based af

wtf I love bill gates now

I don't get what you're implying
Science was going on between 1894 and 1966
>He did for computers what the Catholic Church did for science.
This statement doesn't seem to have any time restrictions placed on it.

chausa.org/about/about/facts-statistics
From ancient times, Christian emphasis on practical charity gave rise to the development of systematic nursing and hospitals and the Church remains the single largest private provider of medical care and research facilities in the world

>the full force of gravity
What does this even mean? It's not like I'm posting from a zero G airplane or some shit, and even then...
Maybe you'll want to check this list then
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Catholic_clergy_scientists
>NO! IT'S TOO MODERN!
Why do you have to be so fucking bitter, lmao. I assume you mean the Catholic Church did unspeakable things to science, due to that 'eppur si muove' stuff and creationism, but then you'd be ignoring some of the good stuff they've done.
The modern Catholic stance on science is pretty forward thinking. Hell, lots of religious orders require their priests to have a degree in engineering or some science.

The way he conned the feds while building a monopoly is impressive.

95 percent or so of the 3rd world needs to be sterilized. There is literally no argument against this, it is badly needed if we want any hope of saving the planet from an environmental disaster(obiously other things need to be done, but if that isn’t step 1 the rest is useless and hopeless). It’s by far the most humane and ethical thing to do. We keep treating them as human citizens of our own society, but we need to treat them as wildlife(not being racist just stating reality) because that’s objectively what we are dealing with. It would be insanely unethical to feed a population of animals like we did causing the population explosion we did. They now have no way to support themselves, nor will they any time in the future, which means a mass starvation event is inevitable. We just keep making it worse by feeding them more and causing a further population explosion, because people assume they will magically gain 30 iq points, fast forward their society by 10k years or so in a decade and build a modern civilization and be able to feed themselves. This flat out won’t happen, it’s obvious. The only ethical thing to do is fix our mistake by sterilizing most of them. It’s painless, will cause no suffering, will reduce immeasurable future suffering and damage to the planet and the economy, preventing mass starvation and mass invasion into civilized countries, collapsing those countries causing more starvation etc. it’s the only thing to do, and yet we won’t. We are fucking retarded.

He's very far from an asshole. Certainly further than your average Yea Forums poster.

Unfortunately, this is exactly the opposite of what will happen. With Bill installing toilets and plumbing into every 3rd world shithole (them shitting everywhere and their kids playing in human shit is the only thing keeping their numbers down) their population will explode and they will literally invade the Western world, which has been so thougoughly brainwashed that they're incapable of defending themselves.

Europe will be a 3rd world shithole in 25 years. USA might hold out a little bit longer because they have guns.

>dude you're overpopulating the planet, so I'm going to manipulate you into getting sterelized
>>It’s by far the most humane and ethical thing to do

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Attached: bg.gif (250x188, 1016K)

You lack historical context
Africa will go through demographic transition, like the west did, China did, and so on
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_transition
You're projecting the present into the future indefinitely. Not realising that as situations change, people react to those incentives
This is working in reality as well
You need only look at the change in amount of children in rural agricultural communities in Africa, Vs Urban factory workers in Africa. The factory workers have significantly less children

Copernicus was a Catholic church canon

Do you have any concept at all of the suffering that will happen if we don’t do that? It’s either millions(or rather billions) die in agony or they aren’t born in the first place. You are a sick fuck if you want the first to happen, which it seems you do

itt schizos

You are projecting human traits and pattern onto people that barely resemble them. Their population is already unsustainable as it is, even if they all transition to having only a few kids it’s too late. They do not have the iq to have a modern civilization and they never will. The only way for them to have one is to be babysat by actual humans(whites) like South Africa was, but that’s not allowed anymore. So it’s either genocide level deaths by disease, thirst and starvation in the future, or we prevent this by nipping it in the bud now. We are going to cause untold suffering by refusing to accept Africans for what they are.

You Malthusians never learn.
It's like peak oil over again.
As demand for goods increases, prices incentivize people to fix those problems, and when you have millions of humans working to solve a problem we do.
farmprogress.com/story-503-bushels-per-acre-tops-corn-yield-contest-14-122707
We still have a lot more room to grow.

Amazing how you’ve cited two Renaissance scientists bankrolled by the Church and a pre-industrial colonialist as three people suppressed by the church of the Middle Ages. How hard would it have been to do a quick search and realize none of these people were even alive in the Middle Ages?

doesn't he also help keep prisons open?

I disagree
Africans are as human as the rest of us.
It's not already too late. Their economies are developing, and there's always going to be an incentive for manafacturers to find the cheapest labour in areas robots struggle with. And so Chinese will move their manafacturing to Africa, they already are

As long as evil is outsourced, I support it and it's home in the American West.

>MONOPOLY ON SCHOOLS for hundreds of years
I don't think you know how to read, let alone lead a discourse on 800 years of European history

Wow great plan, so according to you we should just keep feeding them and growing their population and assume we can always feed them, what could go wrong? Holy shit you are stupid. I assume you think it’s a good idea to feed any stray dogs and cats around you? To the point they breed further generations and explode their population depending entirely on you to feed them?

>we

>Galileo
Literally a vatican aristocrat, was a personal friend of the pope, all his expensive lifestyle was paid by the church.
His condamnation was for throwing a fit against another guy in his book after being specifically told to dont do it.
And his condamnation consisted of living in a luxorious villa with servants paid by the papacy

>Copernicus
was a catholic clergy man and all his work was ignored while he was alive

>Darwin
The political and scientific influence of the catholic church was already very limited while he lived

You can’t really believe that. They have an average iq below the level of retardation. Never mind I’m sure you do believe that. Your attitude is going to cause untold suffering. You don’t take a kid with Down syndrome and put him into classes with normal kids, then throw him out in to the world expecting him to fend for himself. It’s unreasonable, and it’s not helping him just because you don’t want him to feel bad for being dumb. We need to take stock of reality and deal with it as it is, not how we want it to be.

Oh I agree OP, decreasing the negroid mortality rate is literally one of the scummiest most irresponsible things you can do

Yes we, my taxes currently go towards creating this problem/making it worse. And we, as in all of us in the civilized world as well as the 3rd worlders we are doing this to will all pay the price for this foolishness.

If you're an American, I'm fairly sure more of your taxes goes to the military budget or shitty national programs than to foreign aid, lmao.

Go play Civilization V or some shit, you fucking sperg.

Dumbest post of the century.

No. They will have declining birth rates as they go through demographic transition.
As they already are.

Attached: pasted image 0.png (908x819, 89K)

>doesn't even realize why his post is retarded and posts some irrelevant pie chart

It's a matter of culture
Culture isn't stagnant, it can change
So long as some Africans enter higher education. Stay in their country so that people can see them reap the rewards of education and specialization, their culture will change.

If you're an American, I'm fairly sure more of your taxes goes to the military budget or shitty national programs than to foreign aid, lmao.

Just providing evidence.

For the people agreeing with sterilizing people why dont you guys start? Only cucks will accept being unable to have children just because the state decided that for them.

Attached: 1537503968540.jpg (500x395, 30K)

Which is completely irrelevant

>you spend money on x, so who cares if you spend money on y

This is so unbelievably stupid. Did that really come out the way you meant it to? It doesn’t matter what else my country spends money on, I don’t want my taxes contributing to immense human suffering. How is that hard to understand? It would be more ethical to machine gun them from helicopters. In fact that’s exactly what we do to animal populations that get out of control to prevent the suffering of mass starvation. How is this fate too terrible for animals but it’s ok to do to Africans? The hell is wrong with you

Because I’m capable of feeding myself? And my children will likely be capable of feeding themselves? How is this a hard concept.....seriously are some of you retarded or what.

>Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

fpbp

>decoding
What’s there to decode? Just someone at the right place at the right time

>He's pushing abortion in Africa
sounds pretty based to me

It’s a good start but not nearly enough. 50 nukes wouldn’t be enough

>be rich
>acquire ugly wife

>immense human suffering
>let's mow them down from helicopters
This is what happens when you get your ideology from dystopian films or /pol/. You don't know what ethical means.
Excuse me. How is my post dumber than some basement dweller's crazy power fantasy for a better world?

You are the one insisting millions die by disease and starvation and you are lecturing me on ethics? Forced sterilization is far more ethical, and even machine gunning from a helicopter is more humane then forcing them to die of starvation. How can you argue this?

>popularized computers
>family man
>company invented touchscreens before apple
>trying to solve plumbing problems
>fixing 3rd world so that fertility rates start falling (already happening)
>engineered zika to erradicate hues

Before the sperg user talks about sterilization, let me point that the most effective sterilization devices are big cities. The cost of raising kids prevents everyone, even low iq baboons, from having more than 2 kids. Forced sterilization is impossible to accomplish, due to Africa's continental dimensions and obvious public backlash - it is a retard dream by retard autists.

Bill is the Prometheus of our time, Jobs was the devil keeping us down in the muck of screens and pointless consumerism, besides being a terrible father and human being. Bill Gates is the reason you shitpost right now, ecommerce changed the world and you can torrent kinos indefinitely. If you cant see this, impale yourself with a cactus kind sir

of all the tech leaders, bill gates seems like the most genuinely good
compare him to steve jobs, jeff bezos, and the zucc. if we are eventually enslaved by tech corporations i'd prefer bill gates to be the leader than anyone else

gates is more evil than anyone you just listed. he's a eugenicist and total sociopath. at least zucc hasnt given poisonous vaccines to hundreds of thousands of indians

No. I am not insisting they die from disease and starvation
You're presenting a false dichotomy

Who cares? He's actively making the world better that's all that matters, he's doing much more than the other billionaires who don't do shit with their money and power.

what´s the deal with people demonizing bill gates and microsoft back in the day, saying they´re the big brother but they don´t bait an eye towards google, amazon,facebook, tech companies that arguably worse in terms of wanting to control your life and being obedient to the system

youtube.com/watch?v=UFcb-XF1RPQ

>lobbies his products to become the global standard despite other products being better

Because Bill's use of lobbyists and his success using them, is what is inspiring all the others to do the same.

*changes a law so his car can be street legal

Attached: 959.jpg (600x485, 76K)

Everyone, and I mean everyone from scientists to economists to politicians predict water and food shortages coming. Who do you think will be the first to experience this, and will be the hardest hit? Could it be the population who currently can’t feed itself and relies on the developed world? You are making this asinine assumption that the developed world will just continue to be able to feed and support Africa and their population growth forever. Literally no one else thinks this will happen. You are a retard. So yes they will starve to death by the droves, and it will be our fault for feeding them into a population boom they never could have sustained on their own.

at least he can code. all Steve Jobs could do was intimidate people into agreeing with him.

Extremely ignorant post

Based Steve

>tech circles

Attached: 234523415.jpg (251x201, 8K)

>monopolies aren’t bad
Based if trolling, kys if true

Attached: B6F7F097-A3F4-4BFD-B83B-9E42D7FC7EA1.jpg (540x720, 29K)

Hes a smart selfish asshole

>forces streat shitters to poo in the loo
>brings down fertility rates on the African continetn
>ready to usher in a second age of Nuclear energy and industrial prosperity

DARE I SAY IT?!

Attached: IMG_20190827_124444.png (148x213, 42K)

Finally the docu series no one asked for. Thanks Netflix! 17 bucks well spent again this month

The editing is just plain silly, the hard cuts make it look like an Edgar Wright comedy.
I loved it.

You brainlets are just exhausting

>a bloo bloo bloo he's an asshole! can't you see he's an asshole! he's just not a good person! ASSHOLE!
WHO FUCKING CARES
Why are plebs so fucking obsessed with this idea of 'asshole'? It's like people are so impotent they actually believe their collective distaste must surely ruin a person. Who fucking cares? He's a major operator and runs a chunk of the world, what's the relevance or even definition of this 'asshole' concept you fucking toil over? It's a meme, get over it. Fucking do anything but lie to yourself that your judgemental asshole-energy has any meaning

it's funny how awkward this feels when bill gates was actually a super smart nerd who did amazing things. meanwhile steve jobs is worshiped to death for muh one button mouse, muh PC with power button hidden on the back etc. etc.

People hate God too so what does that say about hate games made on Gates' platform

Hope Bill sees this, bro

Walled garden

Damn. Just imagine if all those countries were almost empty of people. I think civilization would literally look like those pictures of Wakanda.

base retard

Imagine being Bill Gates and constantly getting compared to a guy who thought drinking fruit smoothies could cure cancer. I'd be livid.

What amazing things?

He bought DOS from an empoverished Italian inventor for peanuts and strongarmed it into a monopoly.

The same old Malthusians who were wrong every time before?
Who predicted peak oil, over population, are predicting climate collapse and so on?