If you had written down or saved every funny thing you've seen online since you started browsing the internet...

If you had written down or saved every funny thing you've seen online since you started browsing the internet, re-read/watched them every now and then to commit the joke format to memory, and used it enough while talking or posting to work that muscle, you'd be considered one of the funniest people alive and be able to make a career in comedy. You could be making 50k a month on Patreon right now.

Attached: e3b.jpg (645x773, 36K)

Autisticly logging baseball stats doesn't help you hit a home run

Everything I post is hilarious gold, watch how many people respond to my post with “based”

cringe

Based

poo poo

Most of the shit here only works given context and/or is too weird to say in public.

I'm checking your post history and it's not looking good my dude

Cringe

how do i do this

Put Jim Profit in the name field

test

Why yes, I could've joined the ranks of the greats, like: Mr. Metekor, Mumkey Jones, E;R, EZ-PZ, Voxis Productions and SynthCool. Alas I am just a mentally ill virgin who seeks validation on the internet.

lets test that theory

Attached: 1302060482479.png (600x601, 44K)

test.

test..

test...

Attached: 1568160337115.gif (360x270, 1.36M)

Thanks, it worked.

>If you had written down or saved every funny thing you've seen online since you started browsing the internet, re-read/watched them every now and then to commit the joke format to memory, and used it enough while talking or posting to work that muscle, you'd be considered one of the funniest people alive and be able to make a career in comedy. You could be making 50k a month on Patreon right now.
haha yeah SNEED and BANE? so le funny am I rite where is my Netflix special

not my fault you have terrible browsing habits bro