Not for nothing Joe Rogan

>Not for nothing Joe Rogan

Attached: nfn.png (1083x722, 922K)

>Lies

Why are people obsessed with comedians lying? Who cares?

All you need to know about Joe Rogan as a comedian is that he thinks Joey Diaz is literally the funniest man alive.

DUDE DMT LMAO

Theres a difference between lying in a set for a joke and lying in a podcast to look cool.

That doesn't say anything about rogan as a comedian you retard.

What did he lie about?

most of his life from the 60s til 2010

>a comedians sense of humor says nothing about him as a comedian
Are you retarded?

JOE ROGAN I SWEAR TO CHRIST BACK IN THE 1780s I FOUGHT OFF THE BRITISH AND FORMED THE US. ME AND BEN FRANKLIN WOULD GET FUCKED UP AND FUCK THE STINKIEST SLAVES ON THE FARM JOE ROGAN

Joe lemme tell you we were so fucked up back then and dis wasn’t just coke dis stuff turned your eyes blue joe Rogan. Cuz when I was in Queens me n dis Asian motha fucker with a peg leg, peg leg Pan found a portal to some fuckin desert planet with deez giant space worms when we got scooped up by Maud’dib and dis motha fucka had the craziest coke called spice, we were lit joe Rogan and all a sudden he pulls up to this fat bastard flying around and just blasts that fucker out of the sky. Said Barron killed his pops. Goddamn joe Rogan, dune was fuckin crazy

Attached: 42A5D87F-5A1A-4BD4-B6E2-FD0FEC046073.png (932x688, 903K)

Why do we talk about this retard every day it has nothing to do with television or film.
>b b but Joe Rogan hosted Fear Factor
A decade ago

>people lying to look cool
wow, burn him in the town square T_T

kek

We let your Reddit ass in here and Reddit has nothing to with Yea Forums

am I the only one who doesn’t find this guy that funny?
joe loves him so much and he can be funny, but he overhypes the shit out of him.
plus I’m from jersey so I meet 3 guys exactly like him every day.

>Joe Rogan da fuckin 80s were insane, and I mean 80mya in the fuckin late Cretaceous period Joe Rogan. I was in Chicago visiting my uncle fester doing the Mamushka when some motha fuckin Gypsy gave us a monkey paw and damnit Joe Rogan, my uncle fester wished he could see a dinosaur so next thing we know I’m standin next to a fuckin 3 foot mosquito 82 million fuckin years ago and here comes dis triceratops lookin motha fucka and he says “yo let’s do some blow” and this dude had some crazy coke joe Rogan so we got fucking ripped with a triceratops. I swear to god joe Rogan next thing I know this T. rex motha fucker just eats the fuck outta my uncle fester and triceratops is freakin out, tweaked on Dino-coke so I get da fuck outta there. Goddamn Joe Rogan the 80mya’s were crazy.

He may have made some of that one up

Youtube is quite literally television.

kek x2

If you insist

JOE ROGAN I SWEAR TA GAD I WAS ORIGINALLY CAST AS BATMAN BACK IN THE 80s. ME N TIM BURTON WOULD GET RIPPED ON BLOW AND SMACK AND WROTE THE WHOLE SCRIPT. I FUCKED HIS NASTY ASS WIFE AND HE FOUND OUT WHEN I LEFT A HUGE DUMP IN HIS BED AFTER RAILING THE BROAD. LOST THE BATMAN GIG JOE ROGAN