Best capeshit alongside Darkman, prove me wrong

Best capeshit alongside Darkman, prove me wrong

Attached: 41sgIrmTuYL[1].jpg (339x500, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuzQLpJWt4A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZApqDVYH1DI
youtube.com/watch?v=BxM2PBc2mx4
youtube.com/watch?v=GZdRW8x4RS8
youtube.com/watch?v=Axv-fmx5SLk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't, but the new one that's coming out will be even better.

The HBO show was more accurate, but this movie had a 10/10 soundtrack

I'm pretty sure you could get an intern to redo most of the hell shots and instantly make the movie way more palatable to people.

Spawn was OK. Darkman, on the other hand, is pure Kino.

>Best capeshit
I know you're shitposting but fuck you.
>Muh wanda
>probably some of the worst CGI ever on film
>Chapel is now a yass woman
>Michael Jai can't emote for shit, he's only good for throwing kicks
>Martin Sheen is a moustache-twirling villain
>Malebolgia is a punk bitch
>Cogliostro is just an old man with zero gravitas that can't act
>I know i mentioned it earlier but that fucking CGI is just too goddamn distracting and when you're forced to see that shitty cape superimposed in almost every goddamn frame you have to mention it at least twice
>directing is soulless and uninspired
The Clown (not fucking CGI Violator) is the only redeemable aspect of this shit show, no wonder only spergs on Yea Forums remember it fondly

I can't
youtube.com/watch?v=LuzQLpJWt4A

Blumhouse's rebooting that right?
Agreed

>It isn't accurate to the source material so it's bad!
Kill yourself

It's a pretty standard capeshit movie with a cool villain and terrible CGI.

Why do people constantly complain about the CGI? Besides satan, most of the CGI looked pretty good for the time. Especially the cape

The scene from 2:00 onward made me jizz my pants as a kid. Hope the reboot is decent.

Wrong link

The Crow and Watchmen Ultimate Cut are the pinnacle of capeshit. Pleb.

Wrong link again, JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=BxM2PBc2mx4

Attached: 1504896278827s.jpg (250x202, 7K)

The source material is also shit you fucking idiot.

leave Spawn to me

Attached: the-adventures-of-buckaroo-banzai-1984.jpg (1739x1149, 284K)

CAN'T YOU

CAN'T YOU TRIP LIKE I DO

Less than half of his complains are about accuracy, and honestly, the changes sucked. Chapel going from this massive psycho nigger in the comics to a ridiculous looking action girl in the movie was a bad choice.

>muh 2edgy4me
>muh limp bizkit
Go play with your Barbies user

This movie managed to look dated when it came out. Even for capeshit the acting was wooden. Terrible.

>Watchmen
Begone, reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=GZdRW8x4RS8

The cape looks like an outine with a picture pasted inside, there is no depth or texture going on with it.

No it didn't you fucking zoomer.

Again, for the time it looked good. Even now I still like the look of it

>more than a decade later Yea Forums is STILL seething over pic related

Attached: c64eb02dd146410751f5496d96f96015.jpg (1080x829, 295K)

MacFarlane makes other Canadians seem jazzy and cultured. Probably has something to do with it.

Reboot is dead
Todd wantsa mute spawn that lurks in the shadows and is absent for 80% of the movie
Todd wants a hard R movie about the two cops from the comics
Todd wants final say on the editing cut

No studio in earth would release this.

McDonald's probably the single most successful person in the industry aside from Stanley Lee.

Keep enjoying shit that's on you, the movie is almost universally considered shit anyway, only plebbitor contrarians like you think otherwise. Fuck you.

>Doc Ock
>Juggernaut
>the Joker
>just and noble

lmao

Autism can be a boon if it's got a numbers affinity

I never said I enjoyed the movie. But in all fairness I'm glad I got you upset. Comic's still selling great too.

Mostly from selling toys

what is this fuckin image
BHDSFVJKSFV IM BETTER THAN THE OTHER SUPER HEROES

The girl was the best thing homo fag

>i'km not upset, your upset, I DON'T EVEN LIKE THE MOVIE HA HA HA
Fucking pathetic manchild. Fuck. You.

Still seething

Doesn't matter, he's a jack of all trades master of none, and a hard worker, which was the perfect concoction for success. Meanwhile Liefeld didn't do shit, on top of being a meh artist.

Did she made you coom hard, you god damn coomer?

context?

it is dumb, fuck you

So I'm supposed to be upset by someone who can hardly spell but is calling me a manchild? Would you?

Bootyblasted

And yet it's still better than literally any other capeshit flick, sad

Spawn could definitely benefit from a remake, but it would have to include Jai and John to reprise their roles, ideally.

When I entered the thread I didn't know spawn would cause such a debate. This is based.

The comics were kino you fucking pleb

No comic in general is selling well, just "well enough". Even for Marvel and DC it's a fucking miracle when a comic that isn't a gimmicky even manages to push over 100K units, which for a supposedly major pop culture icons are laughable numbers.

Spawn killed this pedo before he laid his hands on my daughter. What did Spider-Man do? Call the cops?

Attached: 1989928-803031_spawn005222jm_super.jpg (600x898, 115K)

>typo
>misspell
Maybe if you learned the difference

The movies are what made them pop culture icons, besides that Marvel Comics stopped being good around 2000

Attached: er.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Learn the difference between you're and your. I also saw someone post "No studio in earth" but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it wasn't you.

Well shit, how could i refute that?

The spawn movie has no good action.
Boring drama horror.

Spawn's design is so fucking kino, I could look at it for hours

>Learn the difference between you're and your
Oh god you're actually retarded! Are you new to Yea Forums, or greentext for that matter? You fucking imbecile.

>Todd wantsa mute spawn that lurks in the shadows and is absent for 80% of the movie
>Todd wants a hard R movie about the two cops from the comics
>Todd wants final say on the editing cut
Yeah, I'm thinking it's gonna be kino

>Movie needs action to be good
Get out

>Oh god you're
See, that wasn't so hard.

Can't wait to see what you'll think about the next one which might have even less action.
I smell pleb filer.

>babby's first greentext
I'm proud of you, you spawn-loving fuckhead. Do you wish to continue spell-checking people's posts or will you get some taste and fuck off from praising mediocre 90s properties?

>a spawn movie without spawn is kino
> slow burn movies bro!
>every movie should be like JAWS

Attached: 096.gif (800x371, 193K)

Remain calm. I’m comin to your house to kiLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YooooooooooouuuuiuUuuuii

>I'm proud of you
I don't blame you one bit.

Capeshit without action is arrogant and shitty, look at captain marvel or green lantern

The Crow>Darkman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>Spawn

Fuck off Todd

Damn, I'm really starting to like Spawn now.

>Letting memes decide your opinions
You sad, sad little man

The Dark Knight didn't have much action either and it turned out pretty good

Animated series was breddy gud, so was John Leguizamo

The Crow sucked, Darkman was a million times better.

>all kinds of contrarian opinions today
That's why I love you Yea Forums.

>The Crow sucked
sure it did. it even managed to have a much better soundtrack than spawn

Darkman is better, but no, the Crow is pretty good.

I'm the Spawn guy you were arguing with earlier. I agree, the Crow is a better movie. In no part thanks to your opinion of it, of course.

>t. assmad pleb
Raimi is more talented that literally anyone who worked on The Crow

It might not have batman action but the joker did a lot of stuff. He did so much
Joker was as much of a protagonist as batman. And he was a big threat. Dangerous, made batman lose his mind.

Spawn, captain marvel and green lantern all focus on the hero without doing too much with the villains, spend too much time setting up the story without a good payout. Wasted time setting up their origins too much.

>Raimi is more talented that literally anyone who worked on The Crow
True. The Crow was a much better movie though.

Yet you couldnt even counter argue. I accept your defeat

Nah

I agree with you. I was talking about the franchise as a whole as opposed to the movie which could've been done a lot better. But you don't necessarily need a lot of frequent action scenes to make capeshit work. It all depends on the context of the character too.
Joker will likely be testament to my claim.

Crow is goth kino. Has great action. Excellent revenge story

Because you will just deny it and greentext it with a picture of a sóy wojak like you retards always do, why should I make a good argument when you won't listen anyways?

Not him, but what is there to counter argue, all memeing aside. Literally, actually what?

Yeah

Nah

There hasn't been a """slow burn""" Jaws-tier capeshit horror yet. If anything, that's a good thing. It's gonna stand out.

What did you like about it? What makes it the best anything? Why are you such a desperate hipster retard? This movie is fucking terrible.

Maybe you could criticize his spelling, that seems to be your go-to to winning arguments.

Wasnt darkman played by liam neeson? Thatd be a sick ass reboot. I mean, i know they wont do it. But thatd be bad ass.

As for spawn, that shit was too kid to me as a kid to down play it now. I cant wait for the new one. I heard its gonna be more of a sam and twicth movie. Better then any marvel or DC movie to date. And the HBO show was blessed.

At first I disagreed with OP but seeing how assblasted Yea Forums is being I can't help but praise the film.

What the fuck are you on about?

Of course, you react to negative attention because you're a neglected mess.

Just a heads-up, I'm the one who criticized your middle school spelling, not him.

I haven't had anything remotely negative happen in my life in what must be close to a decade, so you're wrong. I just like how you lose your shit over a "so bad it's good" kind of movie.

Seriously, why do people get so aggresive about this? Even if you think it's terrible, it's still objectively better than 99% of all other capeshit

Spawn had too much going on, has like 4 villains and all of them arent well developed.

A lot of people didnt understand who the big cgi demon was or what he had to do with the story,
Clown was kino but he was just a henchman, he wasnt the main villain or it wasnt even his own plans.

The only good villain was Simmons but he was another henchman, and the plot about the virus was convoluted. The double crossing by clown comes as clumsy,

The movie spends like an hour setting up how amazing spawns suit and chains are and how powerful he is, yet the ending is spent on a living room with spawn's wife being hostage.
Then he goes to hell and couldnt fight malebolgia or even cant destroy the entire spawn army, kills clown and saves Simmons

All that set up about his suit and theres no good action.
At least the dark knight fought the swat team and fought the dogs at the end.
The swat team scene with the hostages dressed as clowns was very intense.

Because they're neglected messes, or whatever the new buzzword is.

>it's still objectively better than 99% of all other capeshit
You saying this over and over again won't make it true.

Name a better one, then

>it's still objectively better than 99% of all other capeshit
I wouldn't go that far for contrarian's sake, but it has the potential to be. We'll see when the new one comes out.

It's not BvS.

Literally anything else.

Infinity War
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Dark Knight
Iron Man
The Rocketeer

I like them both, but they aren't the shadow

Attached: image[1].jpg (788x1080, 112K)

Let me guess, you like MCU shit?

So let's collectively summarize what we learned today.
>The Spawn movie could've been made better, but was a decent attempt for it's time, before Blade would become a thing.
>Yea Forums is incredibly contrarian and generally assblasted by unpopular opinions
>Yea Forums doesn't like slow burn because.. well
>John Leguizamo doesn't get enough work
Anything else?

You are so smart!

Spawn > Lobo

Can't argue with that. I also would like to point out that Guyver needs a reboot asap.

So you do like them, get out

>best capeshit

Attached: indian-man-using-computer-home-young-people-laptop-31400048.jpg (1300x1076, 146K)

Terry Fitzgerald getting white washed was fucking pointless when Jai White spends 90% of the movie in makeup.

It was the producer's choice, not Todd's

Movie was meant to be R
Studio even was willing
Todd retard McFarlane litetally chose the movie to be pg 13 to appeal to kids.

I've never seen this but I do like the Spawn comics and HBO show, is it worth checking out?

They outsourced cgi in a SEA country right before release. This is what marvel does today

think at the time the artists and or the creators didn't get a cut from the percentage sales of their characters (or characters they help create).
i say fuck them. it's like a welder or mech that worked on a refinery tower and did the job. then the tower is making X product and is selling really well, making the company money. so the welder or mech is now like, 'hey i helped make that tower profitable. where's my cut?'
fuck em.

it's like making a movie called 'BATMAN' and focusing on jim gordon, lesbian montoya, and teen drama of barbra. and maybe having 2 min total screen time of batman.
fuck that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Axv-fmx5SLk