In light of the recent backlashes against inclusive films like the new Star Wars movies...

In light of the recent backlashes against inclusive films like the new Star Wars movies, can we discuss why nerd culture is so toxic? It's almost as if merely casting women and minorities in prominent roles garners an immediate, knee-jerk negative reaction from the dregs of society.

Attached: SYAC-Susceptible.jpg (620x1665, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mRmkSf-YT8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the last panel is pure gold

>fake geek girls

so there are real geek girls who actually like 40k?

this. im lmao'ing hard at klans men LOL

>how dare you be angry because we took something you like, dumbed it down, injected current trendy politics into it and attracted bunch of retards

Why would the Klan give two shits about nerd culture?

>and any time someone complains about the current events DRUMPH shit in games, we'll say "everything is political" and point to metal gear solid and shit

user, you could always just get into a franchise that wasn't 100% aimed at a male audience
it's like being upset that girls don't want to watch spaghetti westerns with you

Fake nerd girls and their white Knight polygons claim geek culture is toxic while trying to indulge in nerd culture. Curious!

>Tfw no spaghetti Western gf

No Dobson, we won't discuss your shitty comic.

They probably play Tyranid

>Tfw no spaghetti Western gf

Attached: SW4FUyT.png (1011x1049, 222K)

Is this just someone attempting to justify their past, their current and any future bullying of geeks?

>metal gear solid
try super mario

Attached: dobson politics.png (961x604, 753K)

Are the new Star Wars movies really inclusive? Seems rather exclusive considering nobody really likes them.

I always love it whe they bring the KKK into these comics, the KKK hasn't done shit in decades it's almost like they're cartoon villains at this point

Attached: dobson social justice.jpg (1280x950, 247K)

This is factually false.

nazis and kkk are both caricatures used to denigrate white peepo

God, wish i could bully Dobson irl

why are you giving this balding lefty cuck any kind of audience for his nonsense? fuck OP for starting this shitty thread, and fuck any user contributing to this shit

Attached: dobson15.jpg (620x885, 260K)

lmao calm down incel

Attached: SYAC-Grateful.jpg (620x1250, 414K)

If I make myself a pie its mine

I don't have to make you a pie, I'm not your keeper

Attached: SYAC-History_101.jpg (1481x3978, 1.29M)

fuck off faggot, you're not convincing anyone

>inflating the pie
sasuga dobson

It's Dobson trying to suck up to the feminists again.

Attached: dobson mac.jpg (800x619, 172K)

Attached: butterfry.jpg (792x2659, 718K)

>It's almost as if merely casting women and minorities in prominent roles garners an immediate, knee-jerk negative reaction from the dregs of society.
...and that giant corporations are counting on that so they can dismiss any criticism of their film as sexist, racist, homophobic, bigoted or whatever.
They've gotten an army of leftist and communist loudmouths in the press and on social media to promote their consumer product. And they do it for free.

Attached: holdo a second, sweetie.jpg (316x421, 35K)

>bully nerds
>nerds become turbocunts
Woah, really reprograms my synapses.

>implies favorting one monarchy over another
no it doesn't.
Even if you take the story of Super Mario seriously, saving someone from kindnapping doesn't mean you're taking a stance on their politics at all.
Responding to someone committing a crime doesn't mean you disagree with their politics, a doctor that saves the life of a KKK member who had a heart attack isn't by proxy making a statement on how much he hates black people.

god damn I hate women and I can't imagine the mindset of a desperate virgin over the age of 15 still putting pussy on a pedestal. is this what happens when you don't have sex? you start to dream and worship it, thinking it will fix your life? that women are somehow the key to happiness?
women are fuckawful and ruin 100% of things they're involved in.

Things shouldnt be inclusive.

>your isolation isn't your fault
FUCK YOU IT IS NOT
WHY WOULD IT BE MY FAULT YOU PIECE OF SHIT?
YOU SAY NIGGERS ARE OPPRESSED BUT WHITES NEVER ARE
GUESS WHAT, I WAS OPPRESSED ALL MY LIFE
NO MORE GOOD LITTLE BOY

It's pretty sexist that something exists just for men. I'm going to go to the government about this and make it illegal, you have to include some arbitrary things that will please me, and after you do, I still won't get into whatever it is I was so fucking angry about.

This is they guy constantly complaining about how everyone bullies him.

imagine you look at an issue and you're so fat you see a food comparison
why do americans always do this

>that venom cover

Have sex

Attached: dobson history.png (811x614, 356K)

Yes, exactly. The bigger audience gets shit made for them because that is how businesses work. If you don't like it, go make something yourself. Obviously you think there's enough of an audience that people will want it

The saddest thing about Dobson is that he's not even a nerd, he's a FAILED nerd who wasn't accepted into actual nerd hobbies or circles. He tries to speak as an "athority" of the subject but gets everything so completely wrong that it's obvious his idea of "nerd culture" comes from those who already hated them and made them into caricatures. Son of Dob is a sad, pathetic manchild who absolutely NO ONE likes or accepts.

Attached: dobson8.jpg (1000x1143, 653K)

I struggle to see how this metaphor makes any kind of sense even from the view of dobson, what does he even think a bigot is and what he wants

Notice how the original guy is not there in the second panel anymore.

What exactly does the pie represent and how do leftist social policies increase it?

LOL

Attached: dobson meme.jpg (900x1038, 341K)

>The saddest thing about Dobson is that he's not even a nerd
Yeah he's a geek, and an unattractive artist

So he'll care about comics, but not math.

wait, but what about

Did someone say "LOL"?

Attached: 1568848807788.jpg (603x576, 93K)

Why should I, as a white male, be forced to relate to black and female characters, but blacks and women can't do the same with white male characters and need all this "representation ". Its bullshit.

Attached: 1552269755011.jpg (680x600, 118K)

I just wish corporations stopped raping and destroying everything I like.
The comic books i liked suck now. The movies i liked suck now.
The games i liked suck too.
Even my field of work is now becoming unbearable because all competent IT people are being replaced with incompetent ones that fit someone's agenda.
I never hurt or mistreated anyone, why can't they just stop?
If things really continue getting worse i think i might retire to some cheap third world country where I can just isolate myself and hope that "progress" never reaches there.

>Women
>Minorities
How could you forget about faggots you homophobe

Ah yes Dobson of course just magically generate resources from the void totally plausible
Also I love the combination of Le look at thing see food and Dobson's inflation fetish

He's not a geek either. Every time he draws about geek stuff it's always a demeaning stereotype and factually wrong about everything. He's a fake geek who is too much of a loser to be a normalfag but doesn't really like anything geeky either apart from his insane fixations to shittiest nintendo titles possible.

Attached: 1549678468502.jpg (900x576, 110K)

Attached: dobson games.jpg (800x1300, 418K)

Attached: unless-of-course-this-was-keeping-you-alive-e-prayers-32574611.png (500x324, 69K)

Hey don't bring Ronnie into a dobby thread. He's based.

Attached: 1562442830533.jpg (668x590, 103K)

He's like me, happiest when miserable. I just want to bitch and whine, not get offered solutions, I'll just ignore them because it feels better to feel angry and/or sorry for myself than "fixing it" ever would. not exaggerating, he's the same as me

heh

Attached: garfield2.jpg (1125x1594, 267K)

Attached: 1541456484273.jpg (900x585, 156K)

is this loss

Attached: 1555913360611.jpg (902x318, 97K)

>being a asshole is feminism
true

1st 2 panels were actually good points until he brought in the soishit

Attached: 1545326429182.jpg (607x582, 129K)

>I want to be the guy to beat the crap out of Jon
based
>read rest of the comments
oh nevermind

wtf i hate garfield now

Attached: garfield1982.jpg (1200x806, 400K)

Attached: 1539245746276.jpg (916x591, 176K)

>a lazy fat fuck who is constantly a massive dick to everyone around him is a feminist icon
Either no self-awareness at all, or extremely self-aware.

Attached: 1551734533268.jpg (909x311, 112K)

Is Dobson literally incapable of making an argument without using strawmen?

>the majority of x product audience is male
>companies decide to expand the market focusing in females, while spiting on the traditional customers
>pretend outrage and surprise when your traditional customers stop caring about your product and labeling them because they didn't accept a product not designed for them and for being insulted

>when you realize there's no real Agrias in the artist's life

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration for someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. Pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored, tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on yourself, and you realize you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

Ahem

youtu.be/mRmkSf-YT8o

Attached: straighty.jpg (667x960, 101K)

that's not nerd culture being toxic
that's nerd culture being poisoned by feminism
that's feminism being toxic
and part of the toxicity of feminism is the way it finds people who're having fun, calls them toxic, get's all up in there and shits it up for everyone

>And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun.
I hope they don't take rock tapping

Attached: 1491905656880.jpg (1023x1052, 274K)

Its not because it panders to women it's because the quality goes down with the pandering. If it remained good then people wouldn't complain

This comic speaks to me. Clumsy retards that barely feel bumps and bruises anymore, unite.

>The Klan
>being influential to anyone

It's literally nothing but a honeypot and irrelevant; the same goes for Neo-Nazi "groups."

imagine feeling so entitled to a movie franchise you forget about the first 3 sausage festivals with 1 negro and expect them to keep churning out things made just for you

I haven’t played 40k since I was 12 but at my GW the best painters were all girls.

I just think anyone with a modicum of intellect sees right through all the soulless corporate garbage and feels insulted that we're supposed to praise it.

Attached: 1523984337460.jpg (1024x965, 137K)

Did they paint tyranids?

I don't get the point he's trying to make here. Is he saying whites are bad? Or that more nonwhites have been turned into whites?

How the hell does "you wish" make any fucking sense here?

Attached: nani to kaeru.png (420x420, 8K)

Any actual doctor with any credibility knows how important morale is.