Career status: over

Attached: IMG_20190923_124826.jpg (713x725, 72K)

Duh, she's fat and can't act.

Tell it to all the waifufags on Yea Forums

she is loaded, she can make her own movies if she wants

Won a Emmy. Das rite.

She can be my sugarmommy now.

Underboob status: tattooed

My left nut won an Emmy.

Look @ that 5 head. I'd make big brained babies with.

>people on social media screaming how she deserved an award for "amazing acting" despite the bad script

Maybe I just can't separate the acting for the material they've been given, but I didn't think anything about her performance in the last GoT season seemed exceptional in any way. None of the GoT actors were bad this season but I sure don't see why any would deserve an award.

she looks bogged here

>the amount of roasties in this thread
Embarassing, i remember the times where roasties should post tits or gtfo

Attached: 1569241004502.jpg (875x444, 89K)

>she can quit acting and move in with me
Good.

thays a trannie. you cant fool me

Wouldn't last. She almost died a few years ago due to some genetic disease. She doesn't have that long.

Imagine being so obsessed with trannies you can't see the difference between a man and a woman lmao

I don't need it to last, I just want to make her smile.

Good. You anglo homos can go back to your gay tumblr feeds noq

>tfw she's not my wife
>tfw she's in america right now and I'm too late
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

I don't hate the girl. As a matter of fact it's nothing short of a miracle that she survived such a dangerous condition. But she simply isn't A list material. I'm very sorry my friends.

Yeah she should stick to "shitty" romcoms that make back 10x their budget and also be my wife

She's planning on doing just that by starting her own production company.

It was easily the best acting she's done in the series, but the material did let her down. Most Emmy voters probably think along the same lines you do.

Her christmas movie looks like it could be a instant classic

I love her

I sure hope so.

I'm starting to think it was less than 10 people who would constantly spam hate for her in /got/ and across Yea Forums for years and everyone else was just indifferent

Daisy Ridley > this old hag

But thats exactly what happened, if you check the archives It was always a sansafag

"Clarke is of partial Indian descent and revealed in a 2018 interview that her maternal grandmother was the progeny of a secret affair between Clarke's great-grandmother and a man from the Indian subcontinent."

imagine making up such fake nonsense for SJW points

Agreed desu. She seems nice and I feel bad about her medical issues, but her acting is just okay, nothing special. Even on GoT she's definitely not even among the top actors there, Danereys has always been one of the weaker-acted characters. She's just popular because yaaas queen, unironically.

Emilia is an upgraded Daisy in every aspect

Who?