What's the real reason?

What's the real reason?

Attached: 1563907188208.jpg (640x910, 152K)

Might be allergic but who cares.

Because all dogs do is suck things and fuck things

most adoption centres in the uk won't let you adopt a dog if you have a full time job

germophobic
sociopathy, he has no empathy for other beings

He's unironically right. Pets are the biggest waste of time. Stupid millennials are always crying about how they have no time to do anything and then come home to like 3 fucking dogs. Your pets are fucking killing you.

He's already Netanyahu's dog

Because he doesn't like to be in the company of things smarter than himself.

>I don't have any time
what about all that empty executive time in his schedule?

he doesn't like animals
he doesn't have the patience for training or the compassion for companionship

Narcissists don't like pets, they draw attention from them.

Why does he love Israel so much then

why doesn't he have a team of attack dogs

Presidents have dogs to get votes.

The Donald will not cater to this crowd.

Dogs are for faggots

>he doesn't have the patience for training or the compassion for companionship

prove it

>sociopathy, he has no empathy for other beings
This is the real answer.

A dog could be a trained foreign spy. That's why.

Hitler had a dog

>NOOOOOOOO, YOU CANT JUST NOT OWN A CUTE DOGGO, A FLOOFY WOOFY, A FURRY CHILD!!!

isn't that just /pol/?

HAHA zing!! Mind if I steal that one?? -Rob

Yeah, even Hitler, the guy who ran a party and a country of 80 million people and led a war for 6 years had the time for a dog. He even had time to write a book and paint painting.
Jesus Christ, Trump must be really busy watching tv, tweeting like a retard and doing his grandpa rants in front of rednecks.

Fun fact: the Clintons' first dog, Woody, was left chained up outside the WH on a particularly cold Potomac night - the next morning he was found frozen solid

You'll never hear this in the MSM

too smart to be burdend with a diseased noisy smelly money and time sucking burden that society demnds you torture in the guise of being a "dog lover" by having its testicles ripped out

Real question, how many presidents owned a nog ?

I love dogs but you doggofags are delusional. Why would someone have to pretend to like dogs or pets?

that's chuck

who knows the real reason. he should get a dog though. the elites do this to make themselves seem more relatable but i guess trump doesn't care. it's not like he'd have to walk or take care of the thing himself.

do you really think Hitler would be busier than an American President in the information age? Every 5 minutes Trump has to make some form of decision as President. He is in all day meetings every single day 7 days a week.

Hitler would have meetings with generals every few days and it would take weeks for him to get feedback on how his orders turned out. Things moved very, very slowly before the internet.

he's autistic as fuck and autists don't feel empathy to care about a pet.

He should get a Russian breed of dog and call it Hillary

>Your pets are fucking killing you.

except people with pets live longer than people without them so not sure what you mean by that.

First one did.

>NOT THE PUPPER!

Attached: 1567932140065.png (785x982, 246K)

HES A MORAN LEL

Hah! Great one, Bob!
-Jimbo

>Every 5 minutes Trump has to make some form of decision as President. He is in all day meetings every single day 7 days a week.
lol

it's as simple as this:
>owning a dog
based
>obsessing over dogs and treating them like humans
cringe.

Attached: 1569202093374.jpg (960x720, 61K)

>drumpf doesn't have a heckin precious doggo floofer
NOT MY PRESIDENT

Attached: 1555475038028.jpg (708x800, 95K)

>how DARE you not own le doggo pupperino
the absolute state

I don't think it's fair to the dog for the President to have one. Obama's dogs got almost no attention from the first family and were notoriously unruly, because they spent almost zero time with them. They were handled almost entirely by staff.

Bill Clinton notoriously got rid of Socks the cat because they adopted "Buddy," and then immediately handed the dog off to interns. The dog slipped the leash and got struck and killed by a car.

Only the first one? I thought at least the 10 first would.

He already has 50 million mutts voting for him.

He has no soul

Doggo pupperino

Attached: 5rrmx46wknn21.jpg (1361x1379, 157K)

Barron could really use a dog

Because he's a narcissistic sociopath. Or a nigger/muslim in a buffalo bill fat suit.

In their dealings with others sociopaths ought deal only with niggers and whites they treat like dogs

most of the early ones did. 12 owned slaves, 8 owned slaves while in office. Zach Taylor was the last to own slaves while in office.

That's not your initial comment. Trump doesn't have a dog because of lack of empathy. Hitler had a dog so he had more empathy than Trump?

top kek

I wonder if Netanyahu would allow him? I guess not.

to fit in the slave mentality
pets are slaves to humans just as humans are slaves to....something else
if someone is isnt quite slave cucked like the rest of the herd they dont see any need to own their own slaves

>"NOOOOO WHY DOESN'T THE EVIL CHEETO MAN OWN A PUPPER WUPPER!?"

Attached: Soyjack.jpg (785x731, 101K)

He's after other kind of bitches.

Are some of them on the Mount Rushmore or on the banknotes?

Also the first president to support gay marriage before cooming into office.

>2 SCOOPS
>NO DOGGO
IMPEACH NOW!

Attached: 1549364815781.png (231x218, 9K)

he's honest about it. who really gives a fuck? maybe he doesn't like pets.

>make your house stinky
>shit, piss, throw up at random
>hair everywhere
>can eat something bad and get deathly sick at any time

Unless you are in a situation that works for dogs they are so much fucking stress and effort for little positive return.

Maybe hitler wasn't a sociopath

>doesn't like pets
>has access to the nuclear codes
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
IT'LL BE JUST LIKE IN THE CARTOONS WHERE THE PRESEDENT PRESSES THE BUTTON AND THE NUKES GO OFF JUST LIKE THAT!!!

lmao this
>muh pupper

>he's honest about it. who really gives a fuck? maybe he doesn't like pets.
He'd be honest if he said he doesn't like pets. Instead he says he doesn't have time, which only the most retarded trumptards would believe.

Hims do a heckin booper on mexico

Do Jews hate dogs? What about zionist good goys?