Heartbreaking Kino? I'm wanting to cry tonight lads

Heartbreaking Kino? I'm wanting to cry tonight lads

Attached: 4p7zxjyp89o31.jpg (1125x2001, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babycenter.com/0_baby-milestone-talking_6573.bc
youtu.be/jr1rl4NKCeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sheboon desperate for social media attention forces her stinky clothes onto her toddler child

That kid is crying because him mom took 145 pictures before finding the "perfect" one.

beat that nigger

that little niglet is pretty smart

N

Hey if her kid wants to suck dudes in alleyways to make a buck like his mummy, then let him

The Florida Project
Fallen Angels

Tell me his mom is actually white. lol

And then the noggers clapped

cute kid
y'all need jesus

I really tried not be racist, but I just can't...
Seeing stupidity like this always throws me back.
How do I stop?

Have sex.

I don't know shit about kids and the average age for developmental milestones etc. Isn't 1 years old still a couple years too early too talk? Or at least, a long, thoughtful sentence like that one?

Yes. The image is a complete fabrication.

What a lying piece of shit

A) That kid is at least 2
B) He can't talk because niggers are sub-educated
C) Just wants he's bitch to make him breakfast

I already have, my fellow trany friend.
How is your axewound BTW. ?

like everything on the internet

All of you please, have sex and go back to /pol/!

Attached: images (31).jpg (279x181, 5K)

Based. Fuck /pol/cels

>nigger offering to work
And that's when everyone walked out of the theater

>blur out the profile name
>name tag on the shirt isn't blured

>see black baby
>immediately think mother is white instead of black
they got me good

Times is tough yo

Attached: 1568123603680.jpg (640x1042, 143K)

>1 year old saying any of that shit

Based Chink cucking Tyrone

>1 yo
>Makes complete sentences about complex issues
This kid is either a genius or that woman is lying. Now I've seen my fair share of liers in life but genius niggers?

Attached: JokerThumbdown.gif (500x281, 3.98M)

No shit who the fuck would think- oh

Lmao literally this.

>or

>By the time she's 2, your child may use two- to four-word sentences and sing simple tunes. As her sense of self matures, she'll start talking about what she likes and doesn't like, what she thinks and feels. Pronouns may confuse her, which is why she might say "Baby throw" instead of "I throw."

babycenter.com/0_baby-milestone-talking_6573.bc

guys I'm starting to think jesus was right
everyone should have the right to bare arms

even your post is a fabrication

I see so many niggers that I work with breeding, and even white girls having nigger children and I'm so so afraid it's honestly going to be like idiocracy and it'll just be mutt children fucking up the english language my only hope is I wont be with the plebians when it happens

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-062322_MX Player.jpg (1920x1080, 902K)

that kid has pretty good calligraphy

this is the most shamelessly fake social media post i've seen in awhile. bitch just forcibly put her crying kid in her work outfit for upvotes

If all the facts point in one direction then you're a fool to ignore them. Embrace your racism.

Hopefully this will be me because unfortunately I have injun blood in me I look a bit mexican. I can only be glad that I already buried my White mother so she would not have to see the horrors the future brings.

Attached: Ballin.jpg (1920x1080, 866K)

>unfortunately
Can you be any more of a racecuck. Go bury yourself too.

What the fuck are you rambling on about?

It's okay user don't listen to these fucking niggers I understand and am on your side, even if you are a half mongrel.

Attached: 44184-1551692237.jpg (640x360, 35K)

The more you have sex the more you hate women and the more you interact with niggers the more you hate them.

go drink some firewater you fucking prairie nigger

>One year old child is more empathetic than any other nigger who ever lived

Attached: 79e0f76f22f429dc6a79ebbe8f3b484d.jpg (306x306, 20K)

white bitches do this shit just as much.

this is true, people who hate women are usually not incels because you can only understand how terrible human beings women are when you spend time with them

This. Fucking transparent and incredibly stupid. But what do I expect anymore.

Yeah! That's right! You girls are speaking my language!

>scratched out name at top of the post
>name clearly visible of the nametag in the photo

I fucking hate niggers

That's an eloquent and dexterous one year old. How do they do it?

White redditors do this to the extreme.

same

Women should be banned from using social media.

Attached: 1547712626836.png (1000x1000, 89K)

at least we can agree that 100% of moms are shitty dramatic attention whores and cellular telephones have only let them broadcast their own personal version of it over the globe

The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some considered to be unnatural

>can't even spell plebeians

Attached: 1559039222857.jpg (1322x750, 219K)

>1 year old child, a nigger child at that, forming complex sentences or speakimg at all
>she thought anyone non-black would believe that
>>>>niggers in charge of not being retarded

I really try to tell myself that we're equal and to not judge if I don't know someone, but seeing shit like this really makes these words ring hollow, holy fuck

Attached: 1569088966618.jpg (430x429, 31K)

I always just assume they're retarded until proven otherwise. I don't get proven otherwise often.

to be fair up to this point i've seen over a dozen stupid white attention whoring mothers doing this same unbelievable shit, this is the first nigress i've seen
>what if we put a slice of turkey in the dvd player and it played us the turkeys life
shut the fuck up you god damn 18 year old tattooed whore your child did not say that

brehs...

Attached: baby sneed.png (910x852, 588K)

formerly alive.

If a little shit woke me up like that before work I’d get the belt

how do you die in a hot car?

Spoken like a true redditor

maybe, zoom in on her avatar

Try being in a hot car with no AC for hours, then you'll know.

Quintessential American post

youtu.be/jr1rl4NKCeo
>Try to eat potato chip.
>Vomit blood for an hour.

>Ik

huh?

It looks like the kid was forced to put on those clothes and is freaking out about it.
Social media was a mistake.

>people who hate women are usually not incels
you got proof of this? people who hate women are usually incels are guys who are clueless about how much of an boring asshole they are.

fucked up, hope the daycare drivers cell is always 125 degrees

ye he sure is 1 because 1 year old are known to be able to talk complete sentences

No... How retarded were you when you were 1? Your parents never tell you about when you were a toddler, you not have any 1 year old cousins or something?

>be american
>become fried

Well, I'm married for 12 years & 3 kids. Love my wife, but giving them equality was a huge mistake since they let emotions & mass acceptance dictate their behavior. You can't give people power who lack logic & reasoning skills.

Sooo, def not an incel. How would you define me??

I

the biggest women haters in history have been with women, they know how they are. it's incels who worship vagina, put that pussy on a pedestal, forgive everything they do, orbit like betas trying to be nice enough to earn a pity fuck.

C

>reddit spacing
>Sooo, def not an incel
a lying 15 year old twitter whore. what fucking "man" who has had sex writes like that? kill your fucking self

The next level is just outright hating women of any color. Don't let (((them))) break your mind in that way.

One year olds don't talk in complete sentences you childless retard. That doesn't happen until 2 & 3. And they sure as fuck don't understand thinks like work, where mommy goes, sacrifice, etc.

Redd*tors are the niggers of forum users

>Hurrr, spacing

That's how I know you've got nothing relevant to say to the argument.

You’re an idiot if you don’t think chad and all his friends understand that women are emotional toddlers who deserve to be treated as such.
T. Brad

we're talking black babies here though

you don't have an argument, you're just a lying piece of shit phoneposting faggot

dumb phoneposter

don't black babies start paleish and then become niggerer as they age?

Dilate.

Formerly Chanese Chuck

Wow, that's pretty articulate for a 1 year old.

Why is her face so much niggerer than her hand? Man niggers are just a fucking mess.

Based one year old political philosopher and social critic.

>implying I can afford to sit at home and shitpost all day like a neet
Real men shitpost on the go, lad

>not having a racist bf so you can shittalk about nigs and spics after you're done frotting your uncut cocks

That guy's samefagging the hell outta this thread with damage control.

>Jayden

Can't think how that came about. Poor little bugger.

now with that grammar

That kid? Albert Einstein.

Fuck women, you don't know how much shit they talk about you even if you're the best bf/husband.

t. Gay that has the bad luck of hearing this kind of gossip

Re-vitaligo ! See ! See ! It is a real thing ! An no way that Black man, if you call it a man, is that child's father. Black men stay way from maternity wards like they stay away from the employment line.
I do applaud that black mother for getting with a strong white man. You see how strong those white genes overwrite the blackness way. Now you're probably asking, 'well why ain't the white man there?'. Well i'll tell you why, he's out there working and making sure the world keeps on spinning so his beautiful white children can have a clean and healthy world!
Now let us pray that sweet sweet white child doesn't suffer from the same affliction that has affected me.

Attached: uncle-ruckus.jpg (628x356, 56K)

But that's a black baby look at its nose.

ive met more retarded/pathetic/asshole/emotionally unintelligent men than women. it's your fault if you attract shitty dumb girls.

Suffocation. The warmer it is the quicker the oxygen thins out. I think.

Attached: 1568123603680_1.jpg (220x170, 12K)

>censoring the name
Fuck off with this faggot shit

CER

>thats what you get for dissing my lemon pepper wings

oh fuck off