"No, I didn't murder my wife. No, I never knew who the Golden State Killer was, and if I did, I wouldn't tell you."

>"No, I didn't murder my wife. No, I never knew who the Golden State Killer was, and if I did, I wouldn't tell you."

Attached: murderer.jpg (1880x998, 159K)

only time i thought he was funny was in balls of fury

This forced meme is beyond stale.

he doth protest too much. im pretty sure he did it

>I didn’t murder my wife.
>I just kept dangerous drugs in my house and knew she had a drug problem
>then remarried a woman I was seeing on the down low a year after my old wife died
He may not have directly killed her, but he sure as hell knew what he was doing

I heard my mom talking about it so its spreading now lol

Attached: patton did nothing.png (2554x810, 226K)

I saw this guy on RedLetterMedia recently

Why is he in every reboot?

His wife was dead in his house for almost 20 hours before he ever called 911.

Patton was also inside the house the entire time.

Over 6 different types of drugs in his wife's body....

That movie is the abortion you should have been user

That fat faggot knew.

More?

he slipped a fentanyl patch on her while she was zoncked out from using/drinking easy way to do it without suspicion

It's actually funny as fuck now that OP is quoting zodiac. Brilliance

Seeing a whole lot of facts and zero sources in this thread

Sadly this, here probably just choose a time when he knew she would have the most drugs in her system at the time.

Shut the fuck up, Patton.

keep up the good work detective loki

His ex-wife was too good for him and likely became more depressed the more of a fucking jackass he became.

Attached: patton-owalt-michelle-mcnamara-2[1].jpg (416x353, 17K)

We know the truth, Patton.

Attached: 1568746550208.jpg (1080x1350, 267K)

look at this fucking Marc Maron baby?

Attached: patrice-11.png (700x467, 425K)

How in the fuck do you not notice a dead body for 20hours? How big is this fatbody's house?

too busy drugged out of his mind, banging his mistress on the other end while his depressed wife takes drugs to escape the hellish reality of being married to him

It's deader than his wife, whom he murdered.

It stops becoming a joke as every day goes past and more fishy shit is revealed

>all that drug fearmongering
was that written by a soccermom

>dex
>dangerous
lmao

I just don't get the joke. I mean, it only works if you're 100% sure he's guilty. Otherwise, you're essentially mocking the man for losing his wife for nothing. And how is that funny?

If his next wife ends up dead it's all you user

He was funny in King of Queens because he's basically playing himself and the character is a loser.

I miss Patrice bros....

>im pretty sure he did it
of course he did

>Levamisole (a dewormer for livestock)
>>(a dewormer for livestock)
using levamisole in combination with other drugs can make coke and ampehtamines more potent and linger longer in the brain. as you can see with the rest of the inventory, that's what it was probably used for

>pay a photographer to take a picture of you looking sad and gloomy just months after your wife's mysterious passing so you can post it to your social media to garner sympathy and #likes and #retweets
>pay a photographer so you can recreate the same photo only this time you are all smiles with your new wife (former mistress) and normies lap it up as a "sweet" gesture

enjoy your mental breakdown followed by psychosis!

>My wife invented an entirely new kind of crime solving detective work—Detective 2.0. She created a NAME for a serial killer no one gave a shit about, causing others to solve the crime after her death. We must never forget her great contribution to criminal justice and journalism.

She figured out Patton was the GSK all along, so he murdered her!

Attached: 1549858437943.jpg (900x1200, 184K)

Go to bed Patton.

>And how is that funny?

Here ya go.

Attached: 584.jpg.png (595x534, 188K)

idk, sometimes i spend all weekend in my room and don't see anyone besides maybe a trip to the bathroom or fridge for some eats

>badass

Attached: CgqMVp-W4AILlOF.jpg (768x1024, 151K)

This is more pathetic than the coomer

Are you married?

Imagine running internet interference for Fatton Pozwalt

>Yes goy, drug addiction is punk rock and edgy. You don't want to be a soccer mom do you?

I think he could have stopped it but chose not to, because he wanted her to suffer or wanted her to die. Maybe he made it worse for her, maybe he just looked the other way.
either way the dudes a pathetic creep