What did you guys think of Atomic Blonde?

What did you guys think of Atomic Blonde?

Attached: Atomic Blonde.jpg (960x1440, 1018K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XarGS1AeEcE
youtu.be/JsWJ3aSa3ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boring, couldn't finish it, just random violence that I couldn't care about.

Nice sex scene, decent action, I don't remember if I saw the twist coming or not but at the end of the day, unfortunately forgettable

Better than John Wick 2-3

Pretty fucking great. I am looking forward to another one.

these, plus i'd emphasize that the stairwell fight was really well done. not enough movies get right the choreography which makes me believe that a 120-lb chick could take down several large dudes, but this one did.

>muh feminist hero
>muh strong womyn
>stupid cucks that made it bragged she could "beat john wick"
no

The action was pretty solid but the plot was meh
Also a bit too stylish if that's something you can complain about. Felt kinda tryhard at times

It was good for what it was

I liked it. Ending was meh, tho

boring as fuck.

I really wanna like this chick but shes cringe af irl, movie was cool, I wasn't expecting the end.

Soulless. It used its setting like a prop, its action scenes were retarded given that she is just some woman, not an elite cyber-enhanced supersoldier or something, and the "twist" was so completely obvious you call it from the first fucking scene of the film. 3/10, total waste of time.

trash full of cliches. 80s bait. Bournes action type movies were fun before 2010
>that fucking tetris sound

This, gave up after 30-40 min.
Same with that guy new F&F movie, just stop giving him work, or just for b-team action scenes if you keep them short

>Also a bit too stylish if that's something you can complain about. Felt kinda tryhard at times
It is, it felt like a 80s hits compilation. I don't think the movie had five minutes without muh eighties nostalgia music.

Dumb

Attached: Atomic Blonde.00.43.48.jpg (1920x800, 514K)

Attached: Charlize Theron Atomic Blonde 1.webm (1920x800, 3M)

Attached: Charlize Theron Atomic Blonde 2.webm (1920x800, 2.87M)

Attached: Charlize Theron Atomic Blonde 3.webm (1920x800, 3M)

Attached: Charlize Theron Sofia Boutella Atomic Blonde 1.webm (1920x800, 2.98M)

Attached: Charlize Theron Sofia Boutella Atomic Blonde 2.webm (1920x800, 3M)

Attached: Charlize Theron Sofia Boutella Atomic Blonde 3.webm (1920x800, 2.96M)

Attached: Charlize Theron Sofia Boutella Atomic Blonde 4.webm (1920x800, 2.82M)

Attached: Sofia Boutella Atomic Blonde.webm (1280x533, 3M)

But thats wrong

Nice

Gorgeous cinematography and great action, but weak direction. The plot about Charlize being a triple agent is actually really cool.

In the hands of more capable director would've been spy kino. Leitch needs to grow his talent, but he seems like a guy that swings at every presented opportunity.

Probably one of the most reddit scenes of all time

youtu.be/XarGS1AeEcE

Comes close to this
youtu.be/JsWJ3aSa3ts

Both these movies are very similar in how dishonest they are

Pros
Action was ok.

McAvoy was chewing the scenery like a fucking champ

Lesbian sex scenes are nice I guess.

Cons
The twist at the end was a nonsensical asspull that went the cheat rout of not showing you how it was a twist until after the fact. The game doesn't matter when its rigged from the start.

The plot itself had way too many holes and dead story-lines for something as simple as an '80's spy flick'. Relying to much on 'turn your brain off lmao' is a really bad modern trend.

The setting was wildly underutilised. This is unforgivable imo considering its based on a book for a PnP rpg game. There are nonstop references to the fall of the wall but it neither factors into the story nor are the events of the plot related to the fall. A better writer/director could have made use of the ready made world to enhance it not strip it down.

Overall it was okay. Fights were real good though, they didn't have her be some bullshit strong woman or ninja acrobat. In the fights she had to use every possible advantage and dirty trick to stay ahead and she didn't come out unscathed. Craps all over basic bitches like Black Widow.