Have you preordered your Disney+ yet Yea Forums?

Have you preordered your Disney+ yet Yea Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-22 at 11.47.58 PM.png (1234x1212, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

attractionsmagazine.com/disney-plus-day-one-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>free
>7-Days
>not 30
>7

Attached: hard_target14.jpg (370x250, 14K)

At first, I thought Disney+ would be an instant-hit, but are people really actually spend $20 for some very focused capeshit and boomer cartoons?

i feel like ppl are gonna prefer netflix and amazon's variety more.

>are people really actually spend $20 for some very focused capeshit and boomer cartoons?
Are you kidding?

Yeah, they sure will, been doing it for years.

Television is the only culture that exists in america. The average person pays $200/month for cable tv here.

It’s like $7 and normies who have kids will subscribe along with neckbeards who want capeshit and star wars. That leaves very little adults who just want serious shows to watch.

Netflix is the universal studios to Disney's Disney

Abc also owns fox so stuff like the Simpsons, 20th century fox movies, fox searchlight movies etc. will be on there too

If it's $7 it's worth looking at.

>preordering a subscription
what kind of jewish shit is this?

Once they get espn streaming without a cable sub, people will flock to it. Not that bullshit espn+

Only boomers can afford cable TV. Millennials and zoomers have learned to live quite comfortably without it, and now the studios want to try to get them to pay $200 a month for TV like their parents did. It's not going to work though because we're too poor and we know how to pirate whatever we can't afford.

Attached: 425825469.jpg (1764x1765, 541K)

>not 1 month free
kek. netflix won

You only need 7 days to get through all their content. A month would be pointless. Disney+ is going to have basically nothing at release. That's why they went episodic for new content to force people to stay subscribed even with a small library.

Business wise the episodic model does make sense-- Disney does not have enough content to compete with Netflix if they go with the binge model. Will Netflix customers accept that model though? It only costs $15 to watch Stranger Things and you can binge it in a weekend, whereas Disney+ is a long term investment that will end up costing you a lot more if you just have one or two show you want to check out, and you have to wait for the episodes one at a time.

The biggest problem everyone is going to have in the streaming wars is that there are too many options. Netflix is fighting tooth and nail just to secure enough content for their platform to retain subscribers, and meanwhile their competitors are already trying to sell people on multiple services per studio. Why does Warner Bros. need HBO, DC Universe and Cartoon Network all as separate services? They could just have all their studio content on one service and they'd have one of the best content libraries available, but instead of getting 10 subscribers on one service they'd rather get 6 subscribers across 3 services. Disney is doing the same thing splitting up their content across multiple services, too.

They probably would pay 20 yeah, but as it is 7, or 14 with Hulu included, I imagine they will do alright

Real cool, super cool.

I wouldn't pay for a Disney+ account even if the Disney execs shoved a pound of C4 up my crack and literally held my ass hostage.

Attached: wat 3.jpg (600x449, 27K)

This.
I don't know anyone under the age of 35 who pay for cable. Every single person I know pays for Netflix and/or Hulu or Amazon. No one watches TV anymore. No one cares but boomers

Disney moms gets the rope

Not with that shit day 1 catalog it won't, that's why they keep cutting the prices

im thinking about it just for espn

>preordering subscriptions

Attached: 69866826_3592120890801856_8490967576153686016_n-1-1.jpg (313x353, 97K)

As a man with kids, I'm buying Disney+, Netflix kids is fucking horrible and filled with all kinds of faggot multiculti propaganda, at least early Disney isn't loaded to the brim with gay children. Prime is also good for young young children shows if you ignore all the "_____ the car/truck/fireengine" shows

can I pay to see that?

Fake -- you have no kids

Why don't you just buy second-hand DVDs? Your kids shouldn't be watching too much TV anyway.

>Too much TV
Watching a movie a day that isn't the same one of 3 movies isn't exactly a tall order. The only relatively decent kid movies on Netflix are Disney shit anyway.

Disney+ is aimed a lot more at little kids and families, the anons on here don't seem to realize that.

A lot of families will like that Disney+ is basically the best way for parents to 'relive' the movies they grew up with with their kids, and it's all mostly established kids' IPs and old shit so there's no risk they'll accidentally run into RuPaul's Gay Orgy 9000 like they might on Netflix.

Full list of shows available at day 1 launch

attractionsmagazine.com/disney-plus-day-one-list/

it's a lot

so you just make up numbers? i have phone internet and cable tv through comcast and pay 105 a month after taxes and shit

>Warner Bros. need HBO, DC Universe and Cartoon Network all as separate services
You know why
>Ann Sarnoff, CEO of WB is 57-58 years old, and first woman to hold the position
Jewish boomer executives.
They're advised by a bunch of Gen X VPs who only stay long enough at one position to update their CV to move to a different company. They'll say "Look at these projections I had some schmuck in marketing put together for me."
They're trying to sell these things to Millennials and Zoomers, and they just can't figure them out.

Kevin Hart's comedy special was featured on Netflix kids for 2 entire fucking weeks before they got rid of it. Naturally I'm around my kids when they pick a show or movie to watch, but is it so much to expect nigger comedy not sit next to Pocahontas and Storybots?

Buy them some used books and get them a library card. Reading is fundamental.

Hold on, let me get a pen and paper, did you say reading? What a novel fucking concept. Maybe you need a library card, kids still like to watch movies you joyless faggot. Of course they read

No thanks, user. I'll just watch everything on piracy streams.

You get Hulu with it for $10. And Hulu is ramping content now under Disney. Still, kill it with fire.

To be fair DC Universe looks like it might actually be an alright service, but not for an immediately obvious reason. There's like 80 years of DC comics back issues that you can read digitally if you subscribe. I didn't even know that was a feature until someone told me about it, and I don't think the marketing people know it's a feature either since they only talk about the shows and movies that are on the service.

That would be like if they put out the Cartoon Network streaming service where you can instantly access a century of Warner Bros. and Turner Media cartoons, but the only thing they mention in the marketing is Teen Titans Go. And I wouldn't be surprised if that's what ultimately happens.

Aren't Netflix also going to do the episodic model?

Probably. I always knew it was only a matter of time before Netflix stopped dropping their shows in binge-friendly heaps all at once, because I always suspected that model isn't sustainable. On top of that, it's better for marketing if people talk about a show from September through May on social media than if they only talk about it for a month because after that everyone's already seen it.

l o l just gimme d@t torr3nt

f a y g 0 t s

>paying for disney content
wut am i a fucking gen x bitch?
fucking shill fagzz
enjoy your temporary licenses and lack of ownership
faggots

Attached: 8The man Who Fell.jpg (1600x693, 64K)

Clone wars is pretty much the only thing I want to see but I’m not gonna pay shit

they still don't have a bundle with ad free hulu and they've increased the ads on hulu

only 19.99+tip+tax+kosher certification

no refunds under any circumstances

No.I don't watch jews propaganda.

>paying monthly cash to watch capeshit movies, cartoons for kids and progressive propaganda general
LMAOOO

Attached: EEQ9ZQ8XUAY4aPu.jpg (628x1024, 108K)

Fuck that I just torrent shit

Attached: 1540525274924.jpg (1280x769, 243K)

Ok but if you end up needing to get 10 different streaming services to watch all the shows you want and it ends up being 100/month or whatever how is this any different from cable? Cable has on demand now where you can binge watch. Wtf are they doing? Was this the plan all along? Why can’t we have nice things. Do they want pirating to become the norm? Because that’s what they will get. People have seen there is a better way then paying 100 dollars a month for tv, I don’t see them going back to it now.

I too pirated shit when I was a broke teenager with nothing but a pc and an internet connection. Then I grew up and got a job and money to pay for things. I hope you aren’t an adult doing that shit. And I certainly hope you aren’t bragging about it, because it’s sad man.

You know good and goddamn well I'm going to get a subscription even though I shitpost here constantly about how much I hate capeshit, starwarsshit, and disney in general

>I used to get things for free, but now because I'm an adult I pay for them instead
do you realize how dumb that is you fucking tool

>Showing your child an entire Hollyjew production a day instead of reading to them/encouraging them to play.
Stop polluting their minds man.

they're a parent on Yea Forums
it's already over

>paying for things you don't have to
LMAO

I know that guy is so stupid. It’s like those homeless dudes that beg for change or steal sandwiches. Why buy things when you can get things for free? Homeless people are truly the geniuses of our society. Is that where you learned your pirating skills from?
“Why pay for something if you can steal it?” -user 2019
truly you are a modern day scholar, I will spread your wisdom far and wide

What a bunch of retarded mis-matched sarcasm that sounds like it came directly from the mouth of a mouse tit-sucker
suck that mouse tit
why WOULDN'T you pay for such quality programming?
gosh!

Attached: LAUGHLUP.gif (500x375, 558K)

>children shit
>low budget capeshit a la CW
>low budget star shit
Why would ANYONE pay for this trasj fire again?

>“Why pay for something if you can steal it?” -user 2019
this but unironically

>t.

Attached: 1564953892172.png (408x512, 220K)

I know man, I'm an eternal optimist though. I hope they'll listen to a well-meaning stranger and not a bunch of LA coke heads.

Hahhahah look at this disney shill lmfaoooo

>t. boomer
I pay $40 for unlimited phone data, live near one of the latest LTE towers (50 down/50 up), and I simply tether my phone to my laptop which is plugged into my TV, and I torrent anything I want to keep while streaming shit I don't actually care about

How does me not being poor make me a Disney shill. Seriously you are brain damaged. I won’t be getting Disney plus whatever it’s called. But I’m an adult with a job so I won’t be stealing anythhg either. If you are poor and need to pirate to watch kino so be it, but it’s weird for you to be proud of it man. Hope things get better for you.

This is what happens when you drink unfiltered tap water.

do you actually think the people who worked on the film only get paid based on the box office returns?
they don't
they already got paid
are you some kind of idiot or something?

>I used to be smart with my money and not pay for things that didn't deserve it, but then I became a wageslave and now I consume product and don't ask questions just get excited for next product

Attached: 1537294176716.jpg (185x136, 11K)

don't project your niggerdom onto others, you nigger

Man either this place is filled with underage zoomers or the basement dwelling neet meme is more accurate then I thought. It’s so funny, and sad at the same time that you probably think you are so much smarter then everyone else

jury-rigging TV or internet is the realm of poor people in general, not just niggers

30 would be more than enough to watch anything remotely worthwhile then never think about that bullshit again.

Shouldn't you be getting a few winks before you go off to your big boy job where you earn the big boy bucks to pay Disney?

you can go back any time

Internet alone here (75d/10u) is $90+. I live in a rural shithole (central Kentucky) and cost of living here is absurd for how bad it is.

I think it's aimed more at young men & women who are obsessed with their childhoods & marvel shit

older parents just stick to netflix because that's what they know

>he doesn't know
Disney is the biggest pusher of LGBT and feminist cancer aimed at children. It's Netflix for kids

Attached: marvhell2.jpg (1116x1893, 309K)

lol it's one thing to pay for this shit it's another thing entirely to act proud of it

Well yeah, I'm not spending 50 bucks a month of cable/streaming/blu-rays like you. Might save that 600 a year on screen entertainment and give it to my kids someday.

>Imagine paying to watch TV shows or movies

Zoomers were a mistake.

>j-just pay for it!
you guys are pathetic

Hey, i'm still paying for my jrpgs and animays/mangoes desu. Imagine giving money to any westernshit though lmao!

Does this post get you a free hour for your wife’s son?

the only thing worse than a zoomer is a sellout millenial

Yeah, it got me some free passes to the Galaxy's Edge theme park, which is great because I hear the lines are already pretty much empty! Little D'Shawn will love it

can't wait for "hd" disney+ webrips

shhhhhhhhhh
don't give up the game

>Imagine calling people "sellouts" because they don't want to give their money to a bunch of Bolshevik Kikes.

Attached: 1560998939299.jpg (800x1200, 260K)

Fuck me you are dumb. Do you physically own any of the streaming services you aim to pay for? Do you like to pay to some company who will choose what they deem fit for you to watch?

Imagine not being to tell the difference

Been pirating for 15 years already and Il never stop.
Keep crying you stupid wageslave.

>pre-ordering a digital subscription with no physical elements
what are they going to "run out" of streams or something?

Attached: 1559727543939.png (800x600, 789K)

Who cares? Are people willing to watch old Disney and Marvel movies? The fans already have them on disc.

Has Kimmy been Blacked yet?

the idea is not having to stand in line or wait on delivery and having the thing ready and pre-loaded when you are ready

ironic shilling is still shilling

Attached: DIDF.jpg (600x400, 99K)

>stand in line or wait on delivery
the fuck are you talking about?
It's a fucking app right?

yes

>Liv & Maddie
Nice... but what does the preorder get me? Anything?

Attached: Next Stop; Friendship Station.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

lol nah my torrent guy is offering Disney plus Netflix plus all the latest movies for free but thanks for the offer guy.

piracy is just too convenient

Attached: 1566761431841.webm (1527x726, 618K)

You guys don't actually watch capeshit, spaceshit and children's cartoons anymore right? There's thousands of movies with legit artistic merit out there, and Disney is not part of that.

Serious question. Why do you suppose the vast majority of people with jobs do not torrent as their main way of consuming media? Do you really truly believe you are just smarter then everyone else? Seriously? I can kind of get it when it comes to literal boomers, some of them actually don’t know how to torrent even if they wanted to. But everyone else? I guess you guys must really need this win, everything else is going so wrong in your life you need to believe that it’s not just that you are poor, or don’t have your own living room to watch shows in. You have to convince yourself you are just smarter then everyone else, that you are sticking it to the man, leet hackers downloading kinos for free. It’s just so sad.

>literally nothing watchablr if you're 18 or older
Enjoy your overtime, disneyshills

bro do yourself a favor and cancel that shit
you don't need that much media

Same guy you are (you) ing...Im 45 I WORK,own my own HOUSE and know how to torrent..been doing it for years. It isnt fucking complicated. I also purchase physical media like LD's,dvds and blurays ONLY for shit I like and WANT (generally classic films,cult films,directors works I admire). Additionally there is lots of rare content available on torrents that you cannot obtain in either physical or streaming services (usually due to studios holding in vaults,contractual issues etc) why should I pay multiple studios for content I do not watch? Why should I EVEN WITH HIGH SPEED internet watch something on a streaming service only for it to LOCK UP,CRAP OUT AND BUFFER due to their servers being fucking ass when I can (within minutes) download a whole season and watch with no lags. I look at it this way. I already pay for internet every month...internet should be free AND then id have no problem being charged if I wanted a subscription to streaming services. You automatically assume because people torrent they are poor but failing to realise you are fucking sheeple. But go ahead mate you keep on burning your "hard earned" money. Here is your (you) now fuck off.

Well you actually made 2 decent points or actual normal things that make sense. Torrenting rare/hard to find media is completely understandable. And buying blu-rays of things you really like/want to support is great, the quality is hard to beat, and this actually irks me, since so many here buy no media no content that those people enjoy will get made from their sales. You can’t expect any individual to pay for media for that reason, but in the aggregate when no one is voting with their wallet, shit doesn’t get made/funded. Since I share opinions far too often with Yea Forums it’s a bummer, as a whole we make very little economic impact so media isn’t made for us. Anyway you are unusual and not who I was taking about. If you have a normal life-ish you know that the majority of people who torrent as the main way of getting media are poor/from the 3rd world/teenagers. Which I’m not making fun of those in that position, I’m only saying it’s silly to strut around here and brag about something that is the hallmark of poverty.

A lot of old Disney shit that you can buy from thrift stores. A bunch of "new" stuff which consists of remakes/rip offs. Limited by genres. Wheres Song of the South? kek

you're doing it wrong, you're supposed to post this image with the following.
>He doesn't have netflix etc
>he hooks his computer up to his TV.
>he spends 20 mins looking for a torrent etc

I'll be deducting 20 mouse bux from your account.

this image.

Attached: 1569235535676s.jpg (226x250, 7K)

Ya but I generally don’t even like Disney, or their products nor will I be buying their service. Just can’t help making fun of people that brag about being poor. I like how the only possibility in your mind of how I might not be poor is that I must be getting paid by some megacorp to shill on fucking Yea Forums. Google “job”. It’s this thing some adults have, it lets us pay for things so we don’t have to steal them. It’s pretty neat you should look into it, you don’t have to do mental gymnastics all day to justify why you are an adult watching media like a teenager or 3rd worlder living on 50 cents a day.

I hate hollywood, and i wan't it to burn to the ground.

>Disney+

Attached: YEEESH.jpg (750x800, 315K)

Cool, I understand your sentiment but,
A) you buying or not buying their shit will not effect them either way
B) if Hollywood goes down wtf are we supposed to watch? The quality of tv and movies they put out is gone to shit yes, but what else is there? A few decent anime’s out of Japan, few decent shows out of the U.K.. it’s not enough man. As shit as Hollywood is you know you watch some of their stuff because there is nothing or little else. If they go down I don’t know if anything replaces them, or not soon enough. What would we do without tv and movies? More time on Yea Forums?

>Deal around Labor Day: Pay for 2 years and get 1 year free
>"Deal" now: Sign up and get 7 days free
Idiots will pretend this is just as good because they missed out on the previous deal.

They tried with Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and the backlash was so bad it basically led to show's cancellation.

I don't think Netflix can change their model now, they dug themselves too deep.

>NOOOOO YOU CANT JUST GIVE ME ONLY A WEEK OF FREE TRIALS