What do we think of the Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance?

What do we think of the Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance?

Attached: netflix-dark-crystal-characters-emperor.jpg (1600x900, 334K)

Better than GOT

Attached: 13FE545A-D6FB-467F-96B0-220AA5814B73.png (1200x857, 820K)

It constantly annoyed me how stupid the gelfling were. They had several opportunities to kill the skeksis and repeatedly did not take them. Why the fuck let them get away when you have them surrounded with an army? Slaughter them all. Don’t just sit waiting for them, make traps, hide people and pour oil over them and set it on fire. Fucking hell they are so incompetent

It explains why they got genocided

they had the one opportunity to attack the skeksis

Nope many more. One off the top of my head, order lore to kill those two ones that came for the tributes. Again multiple chances to do so

Is it because they're a bunch of annoying muppets?

Yes.

I've jerked off to many things, but if you genuinely find Skeksis fappable, you need to seriously have sex and dilate.

Maybe because it's ultimately a kids' show and they don't want represent genocide as a valid tool for social engineering?

Attached: black dragon open mouth.jpg (1000x925, 532K)

so you mean when they thought the skeksis were immortal?

I think it’s more that it’s a prequel. They want to have tense scenes where our heroes seem to get a victory but ultimately they are constrained by the fact that this takes place before the rebellion obviously loses. So it leads to really contrived shit

He’s made of rocks so you can’t exactly kill him. Realistically you’d at least TRY to get him to just smash them. I mean the chamberlain gets stabbed and wounded quite badly early on but rian who witnessed this never attempts it again until the very end

>furcuck judging other people’s fap material
CRINGE
skekCHADS are hot as fuck

>Garbage constant camera movement
>garbage colors
>garbage voices
>garbage everything

The contrarians have arrived. That means the show's a hit! Season 2 incoming.

Not gonna lie the ornamentalist is kinda hot

Why

>Season 2
I hope so

Why didnt slaves just kill their masters?

This is more like if the slaves did rise up, and had the entirety of the confederate army (10 people) surrounded and just let them go

It’s ok.