How does this make you feel, white boi?

How does this make you feel, white boi?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-22-22h08m14s432.png (1280x640, 995K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsWTFeP1hno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What jewish propaganda is this?

Nothing. You're honorary Aryans, which means you have carte blanche with our women as we do yours.

>t. weeb

No this does though.

Attached: 1565832356951.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

This. A hapa union is the only way to save this wretched planet.

Makes me wonder if the ricecels will be satisfied at having been given a fictional lay with a white woman.

I feel nothing, ever

I’d feel better if it were with a black guy instead

This. It does nothing for me.

Same thing she felt. Nothing

HOW DIS MAKE YOU FEER GHOSTU

Attached: Insects_on_Woman.jpg (418x640, 60K)

OH NO A CHINESE GANGBANG
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

It makes me feel angry. I'm going spam this thread with cuck shit.

>what little amwf there is
>always has to be portrayed through fictional media because it doesn't exist in real life
>wmaf
>literally fucking millions of real amateur content
But feel free to continue your cope routine, Zhang

Attached: EBLBhYmU4AAzge2.jpg (464x464, 36K)

R I C E D

Aussies can't resist the BAC (Blood Alcohol Content).

Careful, user, you'll provoke him into spamming his collection of Twitch thots and their chink sugar daddies.

>rice'd
>bryce'd
Fucking whore.

Don't criticize the Good Lord's work.

Attached: 006.jpg (1080x1286, 526K)

i wish i was asian i hate being white

Is this the face of someone who coomed?

hard

Why did Clay keep looking for justice after he found out she was a whore? I would have dropped all that shit and told her ghost to fuck herself.

As long as he's not black or latino I'm fine with it.

I'd prefer see her with a black dude, at least I can understand the BBC stuff, but chinks are soulless subhuman insects and there is a reason why they are the less desirable race of men in the world. Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=KsWTFeP1hno

What am I looking at?

The future, whiteboi.

unironically this

I'm not white

It's a representation of the modern day white man. Clay gets cucked not once, but 4 times in this show.

>our women
>our

Just imagine being Clay. Being a little cuck boy who is obsessed with the school slut who gives the entire football team the time of the day on the daily and only occasionally uses you as emotional support. Imagine still caring about her after she her death and finding out that she fucked everyone but you. Imagine making a show and portraying Clay as the guy boys should desire to be.

>Have had sex
>Lay in the bed like that
>Girl wants to cuddle
>All I want for her is to go home so I can be alone and shitpost/watch tv/play videogames

im not even a chad, just a cyborg that works out and knows how to fake it till u make it

Nothing, you are a bunch of betas, you are not a threat to anyone.
Also, the ones going ln about you being white are just filthy amerimutts who have nothing to do with whites, you are not valuable as an ally, you are not capable of doing anything.