twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sauce fggot

he's throwning up ABG
finna jump his ass

youtube.com/watch?v=JrNGeacJA1Q

based racial realist black woman

SEDAYT HEEM
SEDAYT THA NIGGA!

I don't get it. What were they arguing about in a hospital?

I've been trying to figure this out but nobody seems to know.

>guy that small trying to start shit
for what purpose?

Attached: 1448632777155.jpg (250x201, 25K)

whats with the email address in the description?

its what people do with viral videos so people cant steal it or something

The black dude was just egging on everyone there because he's crazy and as soon as asian dude made eye contact because the strange specimen was chimping out for no reason, he charged like an enraged elephant.

proofs? I'm inclined to believe you but people around here take the nigger hate to ridiculous extremes.

>Nurses tackling/holding him down while the cop is busy putting his cheap nitrile gloves on

Are you fucking kidding me, America?

Attached: american law enforcement.jpg (823x793, 93K)

Every inner city ER has at least one crazy person in the waiting room at any time period.

People bitch and moan when we shoot niggers on sight. Make up your fucking minds.

Attached: 1492133493747.jpg (650x488, 32K)

According to the lady that posted the video the guy had been harassing everyone in the room

>SEDATE HIS ASS
Based nigress

>IM REAL BOUT MINE
what the FUCK did he mean by this?

Depends on the hospital. If it's a psychiatric facility those motherfuckers know how to disarm you faster than any police officer.

America is so bizarre. I can't believe this shit is real

Attached: 1569095247092.png (364x322, 56K)

Attached: correct.gif (480x446, 3.03M)

Attached: this is america.webm (720x404, 1.99M)

Holy BASED

"HE WAS STARING AT ME!"

sounds like a great reason to start a fight.

>Sedate the nigga
Based black woman

i never not laugh at that webm

Attached: 1483221150619.gif (300x186, 2M)

He was staring at him.

>sucker punch
Wow what a surprise

>proofs? I'm inclined to believe you but people around here take the nigger hate to ridiculous extremes.

Attached: seriously nigger.jpg (500x774, 67K)

Where are you from?

>people around here take the nigger hate to ridiculous extremes
No, our nigger hate is entire rational.

Attached: 1563486639839.jpg (590x1024, 78K)

why yes, I am a male nurse, how could you tell?

Attached: 1539767752034.png (286x467, 281K)

is there a version of this with sound? or context at least?

I have a male nurse friend. He says you can get so much pussy because of how many young females there are in the profession.

Oh boy, all the used up hispanic single mother ass you could ask for.

Attached: 1552487069928.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Was he too stupid to become a doctor?

how do normies casually fuck coworkers?

Quite a few male nurses are ex-paramedics and firefighters who got tired of riding the ambulance, and are often forced to restrain psychiatric and aggressive patients.
t. paramedic

>is there a version of this with sound? or context at least?

The context is that this fat woman was touching herself to an unexpected primate fight and was upset when a documentarian was caught filming the event.

Also, weeble wobble and yes, they do fall down

Attached: white man's burden.jpg (1024x744, 86K)

>stupid
You spend 4 years buried in books and then another 3 in residency making less than the nurses you work alongside. Some people just lack the time or ambition.

>no mention of methchad

probably but he was a medic in the army

Okay I don't usually laugh at mean shit but holy shit my sides. Link to full video?

>sedate dat nigga

Attached: 1524730268802.jpg (800x596, 124K)

Cops who do their jobs are mercilessly punished.

>Nurses
Those are orderlies

>ridiculous extremes
Basic pattern recognition is essential to survival, there's nothing ridiculous about it. Count yourself luck that you've lived a life far enough away from the danger African Americans pose to the average white person, that you haven't yet needed to learn this lesson.

Statistically though, don't count on that lucky streak forever.

Attached: the worst.jpg (975x730, 290K)

>sedate that motherfucka right there
>sedate his ass
>sedate the nigga
>uh-huh

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 6K)

FINNA BE SLAW

youtube.com/watch?v=VUuH4TEmgLo

""Another thing about a negro is it has got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes...

Attached: niggers stealing a purse.jpg (720x960, 98K)

This is funny.

Usually one at a time.

this is indoors

That male nurse is fucking based. Took that grunt down without hesitation and with textbook form.
Dude is obviously fit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHNi867Z_SQ

youtube.com/watch?v=l3QEXLxvh7o

I can't help but notice all those fat people

this video is a fucking rollercoaster

Probably when a page wants to feature it

There is a pretty big area of possible actions for a police officer to choose from, between shooting a suspect and doing nothing.

curiosity peaked
wtf
somebody post the video with sound

if this were a manlet this would be played on world news to laugh at the guy

Pretty much.

I'm a 5'2" woman and I'm scared to wear large coats after watching this

even as a lifelong Yea Forums faggot i can't think of one place that i've worked where i haven't fucked one if not multiple coworkers

Not a fan of black people but it wasn't a sucker punch, when a black guy rushes up to you face to face in a violent manner and punches you it's not a sucker punch, if the same guy comes up to you in a friendly manner and just socks you out of nowhere or a punch to the back of the head it's a sucker punch.

show pusy

He was sitting down. You should rewatch it

uhhh most normal people even when in that situation would never throw that punch
so yeah, it was a sucker punch

Why can't she walk in calf-high water?

doesn't matter,people need to learn how to read other peoples mannerisms and if a black dude is pissed off you need to keep your guard up, the Asian dude thought he was safe to relax because he was in a public area with hospital security but he was wrong.

>mannerisms
>if a black dude is pissed off
People need to learn to never relax. 0 to chimp in a flash, any time, any place.

>more like chattanigga

Have you never been in an American city? NEVER make eye contact with the crazies, regardless of race.

This is one of the main reasons i only wear sunglasses when i'm out

if you aren't squared up it's a sucker punch you beta faggot

No you're wrong and i've had my nose broken more times then you have in fights. It was the asian dudes fault for sitting down in the first place, stupid idiot should've been standing up facing him the whole time expecting a punch in that situation.

that fucking nurse holy shit, immediately broke up the fight, while the cop just stood there and struggled

it's called deescalation and the naive asian expected a sense of civility from the melanin enriched gentleman. this was of course a mistake but not a wholly unreasonable one

the fuck is the white guys fashion style

Does your ass still hurt?

Cop was prob scared because of all the cameras. Doesn't want to lose his job over having to subdue a black person, regardless of what they did.

you wouldnt understand, you never go outside and when you do, you are just too ugly, you are kind of invisible

like a documentary, the croc is coming to the camera man and the duck saves the day

you put your bennis in their bellybutton you stupid virgin

People give cops too much shit when cops handle shit like that.
Leave it to the orderly.

You have to square up to start throwing hands.
That's why you gotta pick up a nigga.

>not a wholly unreasonable one

no, not if you're used to being around normal well adjusted people, if you're around blacks or mexican gangmembers always expect the worst to happen even though I get along with vatos 99% of the time, cant say the same for lower class blacks. Most white people are brainwashed into trusting everyone so they end up getting beat up.

water can be surprisingly strong even at that level. both of them are probably exhausted from being caught in it

This plays out like some skit.

Why do black people get so aggressive whenever someone looks at them or even simply look over in their direction

Ive seen it happen so many times that I have become paranoid looking at them. Ive never really seen this phenomena with anyone else

Attached: jefferson.jpg (1024x683, 85K)

Does he enjoying working 20 hours days?

In the animal kingdom staring is a sign of aggression.

They take it as some sort of judgement but then again I've only gotten into a fight once with a black dude.

What was she even trying to do? Why does she defend the niggers from filming so assertively?

That's a rent a cop. If it was a real cop he would have shot the black guy and asian guy

dumb wigger, there are no rules in a street fight, there is no "sucker punch" if two people are talking shit to each other then something will happen and someone has to throw the first punch eventually.

Like dogs they only attack you if you're scared

Asian dude was staring, guy moved and asian dude followed him and video starts when he goes to sit down and stare again. Probably one of those faggots that spams blacked memes all the time.

She has such nice ass and legs

That chinaman seems like somebody who would post here.

Fucking surreal.

Attached: 1568959457904.gif (600x500, 2.91M)

current

Is that Riley?

because they get stared at all the time like they are animals or freaks. ever since birth. After a while it will break even the strongest of people when you get looked at all the time

This is so action packed that could be a scene from hardcore henry

>first it looked like it would be about a niggerfight
>suddenly, a whale blows her top and starts chasing cameraman
>then out of nowhere, based skinnylad saves the day
I can't keep up with all these plot twists!

>sedate the nigga
fucking based

But i lived in ghetto for five years and i got along with most of them.

Sometimes but even with all the statitics /pol/ throws around doesn't stop me from hanging out with my black friends.

>sedate the nigga

The you know what can't help being a you know what and all it takes is a sideways glance for them to become violent.

Attached: homicides by race 2014.png (951x921, 84K)

naxalt, ikago

You act like a maniac, you get stared at. Why act like they just "get stared at"? That's fucking silly.

You do this to block the Boomer in L4D

>be me in a hospital waiting room thats full with a cop 5 feet away and orderlies everywhere
>some black guy starts talking shit
>notice someone is filming me so I feel extra safe

>sucker punches the chink
>doesnt even phase him
reminder that blacks have absolutely 0 power behind their punches
they rely on numbers to win fights

male nurses are faggots and will do anything to touch other men

Cops are the biggest fucking pussies in society, without exception.

Don't worry, no one can lift your big fat ass

This kills the bbcposting chink

Have you ever noticed that niggers are always either: Smiling, frowning or walking around with no expression?

Like nigger show some complexity in your emotions.

That was a slap

Thank you for reminding me this video exists

>continues to get btfo by jews, mexicans and blacks
>copes by laughing at chinks/gooks
youtube.com/watch?v=bgdtdV8WZao

at least you have dubs

Attached: single kike dance.gif (480x270, 3.97M)

Every time I see a nigger he's eating or on his way to eat. For example I work with a nigger but he's in a different department than me but around 12pm-1pm I always and I mean ALWAYS see this nigger in the breakroom. Eating.

Hell, during my work break I'll walk to the plaza and I'll see niggers just walking around like headless chickens waiting on ubereats or running back to work with food in their hands. Every time. Every day. Niggers and food, man. I guess that's what happens when you're starving at home all day you're just running around trying to eat.

Kek, fucking cops either pussy out and run/die/putting on retard gloves or "shoot niggers on sight". Doing a real man's work does not exist in your vocabulary.. Pig

>t. someone who never lived around niggers

someone needs to SEDATE YO ASS

They're a bunch of homeless crazies.
The fat homeless bitch felt upset that her nigger BFs are getting filmed so she charged and then the skinny crackhead who probably hates the fat bitch went cow tipping. Or maybe he just did it for the lulz. Either way, they are all bums.

Source: I live in California so I know what I'm talking about

Attached: anthony run.webm (264x360, 1.03M)

unironically prison culture