>3...2.....
>alright! Welcome to the podcast, user! Finally!

Attached: MV5BMWY1NmFiOGQtMDM5Zi00M2RjLTk1ZjYtMDA5MmU4ZDBmZDA0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDc1ODgwOA@@._V1_.jpg (900x900, 158K)

Hello, Rogan. is it just me or has Yea Forums become much less racist and more cucked lately because of irony poisoning? i cant stand it. i miss when we used to unironically be a white ethno-nationalist website.

>good to finally be here joe!

Attached: 1512926236904.png (485x443, 22K)

MIKE BAKER FORMER CIA AGENT HOW YA DOIN? OH IDAHO'S A GOOD PLACE? OH YEAH IM GONNA MOVE THERE NOW

NIGGER

You're a drug addict, Joe.

Dude weed lmao

Howdy Joe
>Quickdraws my dual revolvers, firing 12 bullets in 3.2 seconds—leaving Joe a slumped bag of punctured flesh
WHEELLLP, time ta hit the dusty trail

based

and

based

Anyone else think the Nick Yarris character, the guy who was exonerated after 22 years on death row, is just a flat out liar? Yes its true he served that time but everything about him comes off as shady and psychopathic

?!?!?!?!?

>That was always propagand from stormniggers, user.
>Jamie, pull that up

Attached: pol sucks.png (1360x1888, 269K)

tired of all these adderall popping thirtysomething moron "comedians" he has on the show

Good to finally be here you faggot nigger

Joe has anyone ever told you about Mayan Human Sacrifice?

Attached: e57adc98314d00262b1b28153e509927bd7ba54038840be33cf02d251e922a42_1 (1).jpg (1080x1180, 328K)

>Thank for having me on, Joe. Well, let's not waste any more time. We only have a few minutes before (((they))) shut this down and murder us and our entire families. So basically the Jews...

>Jamie, pull up that video of user eating his own cum
>Jesus! Yeah, that's the one. What were you thinking man!?

>yeah so wooden doors don't make any sense
>oh are we recording?

>Glad to be here. Let's get right to it, Quake fucking sucks and you were never good at it. 1v1 me right now

Somehow, between being somewhat self obsessed and sometimes inappropriately outspoken. This guy manages to run the best podcast out there with very famous, diverse and interesting guests.
His success is mostly because of his appealing guests and him asking the right questions.

Can I rub your head?

>great to be here Joe.
>hits blunt
>Ni-

After around 10 years of lurking, I always figured the average user on Yea Forums is mostly economically conservative and socially liberal. We often make racist jokes and other socially inappropriate remarks, but very few of us are actually racist or have more extremist ideas.

>How's your wife's daughter Rogaine......you KEK