Godzilla Vs. Kong

Well? Can someone explain to me how the hell they plan on doing this anyway? Godzilla will burn Kong’s cock straight to shit. How will Kong even compete?

Attached: D9A990E6-D26F-4CA5-A060-9284ED2D53DA.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

Kong is monkey

Next time they shine your banana in the sky, don't go to it. The Monkey is dead, bury it. Consider this mercy.

It's going to suck so bad just like the originals. The only reason Godzilla versus King Kong was enjoyable is because of the retarded logic the Japanese used to make their bizzare fever dreams that made so little sense they established their own physical laws. Its not working for Hollywood. They just smell a shekel to be made by buying someone else's IP. The Japanese should be making these films

Attached: 1539986306550.jpg (750x939, 252K)

I can’t wait for this one actually. Skull Island was sick.

Yes the fuck it was. Still want Godzilla to stretch his asshole though. They won’t kill either off, but according to Adam Cuckgard, there will be a definite winner. Better be my lizard nigger.

Skull Island was kino. Great soundtrack, exciting monster fights, well paced, fiarly enjoyable characters. I was so goddamn disappointed with King of the Monsters though, there's no moment in it equal to the moment when Kong reaches his hand down the giant Skull Crawler's throat and rips out its insides. I think Monsterverse has worn out its welcome.

>Jumps over fire breath that takes a minute to fire up
>Snaps your neck
Heh nothing personal kid

You sure you watched the right King Of The Monsters? Every fight scene was pretty fucking well done. Ghidora eating electricity and powering up like a German nigger was pure kino. Same with Godzilla being juiced up like a motherfucker, walking towards Ghidora to fuck that three headed cunt up along with the military backing him up while the original Godzilla theme played in the background. The whole movie was fucking sexy actually.

>nooooo KINGU Kongu preeeease you're the king of monster preeeeeeeeaassseee

Attached: godzilla-vs-king-kong-gif-9.gif (496x382, 1.99M)

Based

Godzilla swims over to Skull Island because the humans bring back that echo suitcase thing/some other contraption.
King Kong and Godzilla square up because Kong won't bow to Godzilla. He is the King.
Human villains push them to fight for some reason. Godzilla has the size and the power but Kong is smarter and agile, can use tools, knows the terrain of Skull Island. They will fight for a while and then will get separated somehow, ending the fight in a stalemate
Then they will be apart for most of the movie while the good humans get King Kong off Skull Island, and are also chasing after the villain humans who have been building Mecha-King Gidorah the whole time. They release mecha-King Gidorah and now King Kong and Godzilla have to set aside their differences to take down the real big baddie.
The movie ends with King Kong and Godzilla roaring.
After credits scene is some kind of alien monster making contact with earth, or the trash monster forming from radiation

Attached: 10888393_1078517558841839_8618115047391681875_n.jpg (385x960, 82K)

One of my problems with the film was all of the actors really just lacking any charisma. The main character is completely unable to carry the film but I guess they didn't have the budget for even a B lister.

Plus his wife is a retarded cunt and unable to really explain her reasoning for releasing all of the Titans. I know at the end of the movie all of the Titans are having beneficial environmental effects but it's only because Godzilla is keeping them all in line for now.

gaijin can't into kaijukino like shin godzilla, kotm is marvel tier

they'll probably give him his retarded power of absorbing electricity but instead they'll retcon it and say he absorbs radiation

They will fight each other for like three minutes then team up to defeat some other threat.

Kong will rape him with his Kong dong

Legendary Godzilla is trash. They need to make a sequel to Shin Godzilla.

Attached: maxresdefault-1 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

Kong is faster, more agile and intelligent. He turns stuff into weapons, and uses the environment to his advantage. Kong will probably take a hit from the fire breath the first time, but next time he will see it coming and dodge it.

Kong is smarter.

its gonna be an anime battle where godzilla is practically immortal to kong but kong can keep up long enough to wear them both out

He’ll get his cousin, Donkey to help him out. I guess Donkey can bring Mario and Link and shit with him. Some of those niggas got magic n’ shit.

There is shit on Skull Island that created all the Titans in the first place. Either Kong uses it himself to get big, or someone makes him big using it

So wait, how did Skull Island even happen? Didn’t Kong get killed in New York in like the 30s? Are there multiple Kongs?

>shits on the original
>says the Japanese should be the ones making them
make up your mind you stupid nigger

Attached: 1568087614448.webm (1920x800, 2.85M)

Godzilla can shoot laser beams out his mouth
Kong is just a giant ape

There was a whole race of Kongs, and probably Godzillas. The current one is pretty much the sole survivor

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

not the same universe as the original.

Japanese still claim this was a tie because gojira runs away into the water at the end

I thought it was a sequel to the Peter Jackson movie?

Goji and Kong will fight to a stalemate, and that's when Gigan and Megalon drop in to make it a tag team match (playa). God and King will earn a mutual respect for each other through teamwork and part ways amicably.

Attached: teddylong.gif (200x200, 2.2M)

Plus skull island happened like 50yrs ago or something so they can easily make him bigger by saying he grew up

Nyet

All the monster designs and monster fights in KOTM was kino plus the soundtrack. The human characters were bad even for Godzilla movies

If they're looking eye to eye kong must have gotten bigger

>Godzilla blows up 100 meters in the Heisei movies because he gets hit by a nuclear sub
>completely viable explanation

>Kong is a growing adolescent so his full size in this universe is closer to godzilla
>wtf thats total bullshit Kong is just a regular ape thats stupid he'd get so big! oh yeah Mothra I want to coom

Godzillafag bias is so annoying.