Just marathoned this series for the first time

Just marathoned this series for the first time.

Why the FUCK did Harry get with the slutty redhead and not the whimsical blonde?

Also should I read the books

Attached: 1558714058271.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/3943025/1/Antithesis
harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Legilimency
fanfiction.net/s/6829556/2/My-Immortal
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffh7cWRrqF4
youtube.com/watch?v=SrdemZlBJZo
fanfiction.net/s/12800980/1/Worthy-of-Magic
youtube.com/watch?v=Sm8c-i9CnEw
poets.org/poem/passionate-shepherd-his-love
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doesn't matter, both end up aging like milk

"No!"

Because Rowling is a talentless left wing nutjob hack

luna's actress is a chubby brit slag thot now

read this

fanfiction.net/s/3943025/1/Antithesis

Listen to the Stephen Fry audiobooks.

>Luna's forehead

because of the books
in the books Luna is a bit ugly or weird looking and a complete social outcast and freak who Harry only keeps around because she entertains him

are they good
grew up with the jim dale ones, only heard the first two on audiobooks but still think of them

Harry was basically a self righteous cunt

Read the books.

Harry is more powerful, funny and vibrant in the books. As is Ron.

The movies are abhorrent dogshit.
Read the books if you actually want a grasp of Rowling’s shitty universe.

Post pics

She got beat up

"No!"

I wish the movies had touched on legilimency more.

At the end of the books, we know of only like 4 people capable of the skill, Harry and Voldemort among them.

harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Legilimency

But every single character is better in the books and the movies skip out on a ton of stuff.

Oh is that the 7th one where she was tortured
I wonder if shes kinky in bed

based

Oh no no no

Attached: Rupert-Grint-Pictures-Harry-Potter-World-June-2019.jpg (1024x655, 108K)

>should I read the books
Only if you are under 14 years old. The only people who enjoy books like this in their adulthood are literal retards.

just the right amount of pudge

Luna looks fucking awful in that pic

Rupert still looks damn good.

Time makes a mockery of us all, user

Book readers thought the same thing, if anything their chemistry is better there, or at least Stephen Fry's Harry voice has great chemistry with Stephen Fry's Luna voice.

>ywn talk a walk with luna in the forbidden forest before going to town on her forbidden forest

Attached: carville.png (488x368, 268K)

>that fanfic where autismo Harry turns the world into a hellish desert where only the strong survive because he read ayn rand and darwin as a child

Attached: 1552437775090.gif (300x182, 313K)

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1473063744424.jpg (1623x2886, 1.27M)

Harry doesn't have any chemistry with Luna in the books. He thinks she's a nut.

For some reason, the two worked really well in the movies together but the romance with Ginny was already set in stone

classic british slag look

Look, if you're not going to post the whole thing then don't even bother.

Cursed child movie when? It WILL happen. You know this.
And it must happen before actors are too old.
Fantastic beasts is 5 movie series. Considering that 3rd movie comes in 2021 we all can safely assume that Cursed child won't come till 2027 at least.

that shit aint canon

There's already a second fantastic beasts?
I really must live under a rock or something.

She's a fucking retard you virginal incel

I swear only Britons are able to make such a quality level of cunny only to age like shit. Is like a juicy piece of fruit that gets bad real fast and none gets a taste of it.

Attached: 1478861913736.jpg (213x237, 4K)

Read this instead of the books:

fanfiction.net/s/6829556/2/My-Immortal

Drink every time you read the word "black"

Love potions desu

>And it must happen before actors are too old.
But they're adults in the books, what does it matter if they're old?

The English age like shit

Don't read: watch

youtube.com/watch?v=Ffh7cWRrqF4

>Harry pocketed it

I'm wondering, how the fuck did people who only saw the movies figure the plot out because they leave out so much stuff
It's like the movies were only made for those who had read the books

IRISH

Oh my I didn't know they made it into a video. Looks like I'm gonna download some youtube kino for posterity.

Yeah it was really bad.

Attached: 16d1d8b13569ae821924de2cdb9be72b.jpg (1382x2048, 595K)

The malfoy guy looks like Trevor in gtav

Because the movies' idea of showing attraction between Harry and Ginny was a lot of awkward hugs and looks
And that shoelace scene

Attached: original.jpg (900x1224, 142K)

>*cough* s-scared *wheeze* Potter?

Attached: file.png (142x184, 60K)

Watched this and dont remember a thing about it. I will be shocked if they continue the series

Wish this guy made more long retarded fanfic like this, legitimately enjoyed the fuck out of this horrible story with those models

I wish Rowling had died after 2007
I don't think even Lucas fucked his own franchise this hard

The 3rd one is confirmed for 2021 release

Let's be honest Harry could have wrecked that Asian Puss but only went with Ginny because it was his escapism for fucking his true waifu Ron.

>no one gets a taste
hate to break it to you user
youtube.com/watch?v=SrdemZlBJZo

Fully Checked

He used a magic spell to see who will age better. Smart. Lad

should've gone with hermione then

Attached: Bonnie_Wright_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1946x2664, 3.58M)

midge

>warwick davis aged the best of any of them
Midge wins again

Radcliffe (height 5'5") also had the best career

>Jude Law as young Dumbledore when Jared Harris would've been perfect and looks a fair amount like his father
I like Jude Law a lot, but this pisses me off to no end. At least Jared got to lead Chernobyl though, so I guess he won in the end.

Downloading the Fantastic Beasts movies. Do i need to read the Cursed child before watching them? Do movies reference it in any way?

I think Jared Harris would have been a titch too old, but I still think that's a cool casting user.
Also part of the reason they wanted Jude Law was probably for the "star power" to draw people in (if the reaction to him being cast or being in the movie was anything to go by). I remember the reaction on Twitter was pretty substantial.

Attached: more like BUMbledore am I right.webm (387x400, 2.16M)

no
you don't even need to watch the 8 Potter movies since the movies shit on those anyways

man I hate how the movies completely dropped the whole "wizards don't know how to dress like muggles" thing
now wizards in the 1920s basically dress like peaky blinders

Yeah the Beasts movie wardrobes were pretty devoid of cloaks or wizard hats or anything like that

The books are for children. If you don't read much you'll probably enjoy them

Jude Law was actually really good as a young Dumbledore, it's just a shame he had nothing interesting to do and was forced into a terrible movie.

Last book is all about death

My bad, children between the ages of 12 and 20

So are most fairy tales. Death isn't an adult thing, kids understand it and are only as scared of it as their parents.

FIVE MILLION POINTS TRANSFERRED FROM SLYTHERIN TO GRYFFINDOR

to tell children to accept death is kinda fucked up

They come into contact with it unless you are a lawnmower parent. Dead animals or bugs, a pet dies, a friends parents dies. Stuff like that. You can either explain what happened and eventually the kid will understand it in their own time or lie and hinder your childs development. Children ask questions to learn, answering them in a way they can understand and unravel in their own time, be it a few minutes or decades, is the parents job.

Nice

I don't actually remember them having any attraction in the books either

>the movies were only made for those who had read the books
When they were releasing them, there weren't many(at least in the target audience) that hadn't read the books. Many of those that hadn't were playing catch-up anyways.

What? Are we supposed to teach kids to fear the void instead?

Yes
Self-preservation is important for children until they become adults and reproduce

Even though Rowling planned it out badly there were plenty of moments in the books where Harry and Ginny have little moments where they share a private joke or two

Okay, I would like more evidence that this exists.

>accepting the inevitability of death will destroy self preservation instincts

Attached: 1569186459453.png (411x376, 27K)

And it's mediocre.

I believe it was called Neon Genesis Evangelion

>Imagine being an adult, and watching Harry Potter movies.

Attached: 1558836773444.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Children are retarded, user
Why do you think it's not right to teach them about trannies and gays?

found it

fanfiction.net/s/12800980/1/Worthy-of-Magic

>Why is it not ok to have hypersexual men teach our kids about the alphabet mafia. Those same men who have the highest rates of child sexual abuse of anyone in society.

Geee that a hard one user.

Thanks.

we all know genny drugged harry potter with a new type of love potion.

>A tale of a twisted Harry's view on Magic and his psychopathic journey.

uh oh

Attached: 1568057801413.gif (320x324, 1.58M)

haha poor harry imagine getting drugged by a smol feisty redhead that would've been awful

the plot was nonsensical

I saw it in cinema and torrnted it once. It was a good experience in the cinema. Kind of weak at home though. To follow the characters Scamander, his gf and Dumbledore I'm awaiing the next movie slightly hopeful.
The magical animals are really cool and feels to me like a version of pokemon that make sense in live action. I see the critisisms but to any HP fan who havent seen it I'd say it's woth a watch.

>Why the FUCK did Harry get with the slutty redhead and not the whimsical blonde?
Because Harry Potter is for cucking.

Attached: Brain Wash 18b.jpg (491x539, 49K)

I'm honestly really surprised at how bad she fucked up her franchise. While the books aren't fucking masterpieces she does an amazing job at world building and characters so to see her fuck up dramatically is surprising

good god

But Harry cucks Dean

I think you're retarded

Attached: 1569188213278.gif (339x254, 756K)

dilate

I dont need to. Just got fucked by chad. Should keep me gaped for the next two days

He's been doing more on his second channel and apparently there's plans for more.

1) because Ginnie was supposed to be hot, meaning virgin Harry was cool with being sloppy seconds
2) Luna (actress) was more attractive then Luna (book character)
3) as strange as luna was in the books, harry is a pretty shit 'friend' to her, which is weird cause I always thought she was a fun strange (harry just gets weirded out)
4) Luna does end up hooking up with that alpha chad Neville Longbottom

>4) Luna does end up hooking up with that alpha chad Neville Longbottom
That's only in the movies

Attached: 4.png (614x386, 54K)

Dropped hard

t. American

He was, but the books are told from his PoV so it's a bit difficult to see that. From the pov of a lonely abused kid who goes from that to being a celebrity with everything handed to him i can see why he saw certain people as villains when they weren't.

Also the pure bloods kind of had a point. They were already an extreme minority and the rate of muggles having magical children was very low. Mixing of magical blood would eventually lead to the death of their entire society. A mud blood would be one who didnt grow up with an appreciation for magic because they did not exist in that culture all their lives. Theyd treat it more like a tool rather than just their way of life. Look at Tom Riddle, Harry, and Hermione. All 3 grew up outside the magical world and treated magic like a tool and all 3 had no problem breaking rules set in place by wizards much more experienced than they were in order to make sure stuff didnt get destroyed.

If you grow up not knowing magic exists and then you learn about it when youre a teenager, most of us would probably treat it like a tool to get what we want

She should have put in a Harry/Ginny moment at the end of Order of the Phoenix instead of the Harry/Luna moment
Would've made a lot of sense too since Ginny knew Sirius and how close he and Harry were

The alphabet mafia are the CIA, FBI, ATF, user

>Mixing of magical blood would eventually lead to the death of their entire society.
Except the fact that half-bloods are pretty common
In fact I don't think there's a single magical/Muggle relationship where the offspring wasn't magical as well
The books say the opposite of what you're saying, that if it weren't for mixing with Muggles wizards would've died out ages ago

>most of us would probably treat it like a tool to get what we want
doesn't sound like a problem.
They should probably open their culture and tell everyone about magic since mud bloods have magical capabilities anyway.

I'm not spotting you any more galleons Malfoy, I've had enough, you can't keep doing this, and you can't come around here anymore.

>A mud blood would be one who didnt grow up with an appreciation for magic because they did not exist in that culture all their lives
Literally the opposite is true, Hermione was constantly amazed by magic and how useful it is and strived to learn it all while pureblood Ron Weasley was content to put in the minimum effort because magic was just a fact of life

Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=Sm8c-i9CnEw

Few and far between. All media outside of the movies hinted that there was a mutual attraction. When you help Ginny in the PS2 game, he kinda motions awkwardly, like beckoning her back, when Ginny walks away in Diagon Alley. Or I can't remember shit, I don't know any more

That's just daily prophet propaganda

The Daily Prophet is based
The Quibbler is soi

>The Daily Prophet is based
>The Quibbler is soi

Attached: 1568863647841.png (199x253, 10K)

>t. Umbridge

I remember Harry keeping her around because she is the only one who treats him as a human being

OH NO NO NO

Attached: DCMXtuTXYAEwAmH.jpg (800x1200, 133K)

>Crumple Horned Snorkacks!
>Blibbering Humdingers!
>Aquavarius Maggots!

Attached: 1565150063491.png (454x520, 11K)

You can skip it. It's not as good as the first one and has a terrible final act

I didnt plan on watching any of them

poets.org/poem/passionate-shepherd-his-love

can a wizard say a spell faster than a bullet travels?

The idea that the muggle world is something mysterious and unknown to the wizarding world, and very few wizards know how to properly blend in, is pretty naive. Most people know how to blend in with other cultures when they go abroad with basic understanding and by observing. I get that technology can be hard to adapt to, but clothing shouldn't be a problem

that one is fucked, I stopped reading it because I just couldn't see the point

it turns true kino when the desert hits

fpbp
None of them looked good. None of them were attractive otherwise. Ginny mattered only because she was written to be Harry's gf without any reason for it. Movies were even shittier than the books at explaining relationships.

Luna's actress aged like milk but prime Luna was kino

Attached: luna.jpg (320x240, 18K)

the eyebrows are in charge

Why did they cast such an ugly actress for Tonks? Also Rickman was a great actor for Snape but he was like 20 years older than he should be.

Attached: 0b8c6c88bf69ddd49f1cfd401b6b8f18.jpg (2324x972, 1.58M)

What do expect it was written by a women

It’s a movie about wizards

Whatever. Archangel and Untrue are GOATs.

Attached: pete ghoul.jpg (600x518, 201K)

Was it though? The plot was all over the place. Half the characters had nothing much to do.

He did seem as old as Sirius and Lupin who were in the same year at Hogwarts.
But you are right in that they looked much older than they should have been.

He's right.

So do all british women look like shit when they get older? Show me evidence of milf actress if you say no.

There might only be 2 in the history of Britannia, beckinsale and liz hurley

Depends on the class. You have to realize that the British were hit by modernity the most. As the pioneering industrial nation they were the first to unleash the power of retards having easy lives. So, the lowest of the low reproduced more than before, while the rich began to have less kids, and now... Well, you can see the results. High tier Brits are exceptional people, but over 95% are trash, and only the French can compete in whole Europe.

its told from the point of view of a child, kids in school think all adults are 45

>internal consistency bad

Idiot.