90 day fiance

Attached: file.png (1162x662, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

123tvnow.com/watch/tlc/
arconaitv.us/stream.php?id=130
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

POST STREAMS FAGGOTS ITS ON

Attached: Before_the_90_Days_Season_3_Avery_Omar.jpg (602x418, 67K)

123tvnow.com/watch/tlc/

arconaitv.us/stream.php?id=130

I watch this crap in between sex sessions with my MILF fwb. That guy was such a tool, spent like 40k on that bitch from eastern Europe and never actually met her. Then cried when she told him shes had enough of his money on the phone. Almost as pathetic as all those curryboys and niggers trying to fuck there way to.a U.S Visa through some bloated old white hag. The Learning Channel? Really? Im learning to hate people even more.

Okay but can we just agree that Chantel's tits were out of control?

>have nice big tits
>gets a boob job

My favorite couple this season is the morbidly obese, 60 something year old woman that found a 30 year old African guy and he's desperately trying to get out of the shithole he lives in so he puts up with her abuse. Last episode she smashed a cake in his face. I also like the stupid white girl that converted to islam and the guy is obviously just using her for a free visa

i'm waiting for the fat bitch to get hit by a car in traffic

They have a lot of good couples on this time. Also that Darcy chick who's here again for round two.
>felt sorry for her originally after that Nord shithead
>now realizing she is the shithead

Oh yeah I forgot about her, she's pretty cringeworthy and I enjoyed watching the guys sister belittle her and smirk in her degenerate face.

she's such an abysmal human being
this relationship obviously wont work out aand she'll be back in 2 years looking more leathery with a more fucked up voice
cant wait

Best one is the saucy Mexican lady who called the cuck a she's dating for his money a pussy

I was actually hoping she gets kidnapped by Kenyan gang members and ransomed off

Chantel should've been arrested for balloon smuggling

wtf, this guys eyes.

How?

How bros?

He is so flabby and ugly and she is latina perfection...

How?

Also her family seems wealthy?.....

How?

She's not even that good looking
>sort of fat
>33 or something
>butterface
Why didn't he just pay a Vegas prostitute?

>also there's ANOTHER Mexican calling the man a cuck THIS season and he literally has a MY GIRLFRIEND'S SON

>she keeps calling him a pussy
i bet she has a strapon

Attached: 1490753632757.jpg (425x283, 18K)

guywipingsweatoffhisforehead.jpg

Wait she is a single mom?

Hahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahah

He is a pussy lol

>this 40 year old who used snapchat to look like a chubby 20 year old college qt

I'm starting to wonder if tv execs are sweating the muslim pilgrimage to the U.S.
The 47 year old biker jacket dyke having to hide her gay 7 day free trial from his parents is yet another piece of the subtle portrayal of how backwards and fucked Muslim countries are. Is TLC trying to redpill roasties and thots?

>NEET importing a american mommy gf

>can't find a single person on my own continent who's interested
>guess I'll just send money to a stranger in a foreign country and she'll love me
>wait she just wanted the money this whole time noooo

What the fuck do these people think will happen? If you have to bribe someone to date you there's a 0% chance it will end in anything other than them dumping you and taking your money with them. If you're buying love just get a whore, at least their pricing is upfront.

Attached: 1510108899077.gif (236x224, 993K)

That actually was shocking to me, I'm not exactly a normie so I barely know what snapchat is, I had no idea you could physically de-age yourself like that and that it looked real enough to be convincing.

It's also effortless, there's no settings you just select the filter. You can also save snapchat pics to your camera roll if you want to use them elsewhere like Tinder and Instagram.

So this is the black gf poster

I had an online friend that I used to game with and his mom ran an agency where they basically teach you how to game the system. The general process works like this:
>Get American guy to fall in love with you
>Fuck the guy at least once so that they can't claim it was never consummated, bonus points if you get pregnant
>Acquire temporary visa, move to America with gullible American guy
>Either bait them into putting their hands on you, or outright lie about it
>Call police, get him arrested for domestic violence
>Congrats, you can now apply for an indefinite visa because of some obscure loophole that allows domestic violence victims to stay indefinitely
>Divorce him if he hasn't already figured out the scam and left you
>acquire money
>??????????
>Profit

lmao this cuck with the nigger gf

>mfw all these black cuties at mass

Attached: file.png (599x592, 670K)

Is she a jehovah witness?

>did you miss me?
>no- yes

>gets his ass mogged by a 500lbs southern grandma
>still wants to be with her
is there any low this nigga wont go to get into the US?

Tim sits like a woman too. This guy is a tranny.

>I have chemistry with you but in a different way
yikes

Africa must really be a shithole

me on the left

Attached: file.png (921x408, 1.04M)

Fuck this wanna be Muslim bitch and her stupid mom piss me off

Is Vader waiting in the mosque to duel this roastie with those fuckin robes?

First time I saw her I started hoping she ends up a Moroccan sex slave. Dumb gullible bitch.

lol

Hopefully Vader-al-snackbar is waiting to film her torture and beheading vid

Attached: file.png (757x603, 920K)

Kino

Darcy BTFO! She just had to go to shitty Albania

whats up with this kenyan father? kenya is poor as fuck, his daughter would be lucky to be married to ben.

It’s fake. He’s an actor/model irl.

Waiting to stream the new ep, how many times has she cried so far?

muh culture and traditions

>you can have her if you pay the "bride price"
there it is.

2 by my count

why are you faggot obsessed with this show?

Some of us have SOs and watch it with them

I'm assuming the loophole is based around the idea of asylum for refugees facing domestic abuse back home? If so, this is entirely the fault of whatever fuckmuppet wrote the legislation....

its fun

what a fag, just have sex with her already

This shit is hilarious

DOMINANTE

this dude is so insecure

I bet that Colombian fucks like a bunny

Attached: bobby.jpg (538x810, 65K)

god, i could be a black dude in the poorest country in africa and i still think i could do better than that ugly hoe

>childbearing

Attached: 1444029425584.jpg (599x337, 14K)

i never watched this but see that repeats are on all the time
i like TLC trash like 600 Pound Life and Jazz should i start watching it?

>Goes on one date with a guy
>Calls him classy because he doesn't want to rawdog her after the first date
>Still bursts into tears because he doesn't want to rawdog her on the first date
>I also like the stupid white girl that converted to islam and the guy is obviously just using her for a free visa
She's such a stereotype, that sort of post-HS pseudo-intellectual living a comfortable but dull life so she thinks switching religions is just the pep she needs. Everything about that girl makes me think she's going to end up a bloated breeding sow for her husband and she'll have the gall to wonder where it all went wrong.

I don't think they're looking to change hearts and minds. But there's for sure a market for a reality relationship show catering to people who don't like foreigners and don't understand the finer points. Since these relationships can go bad fairly often even in real life, it's a great well of broad drama. American women mostly watch this. I'm surprised they don't have a hot Asian villain chick every other scene.

90 Day Fiance is catnip for girlfriends, especially if you're sharing a bottle of wine.

Yes theres two shows airing now Sundays and Mondays, the Monday show is better but its only 1 hour

>I'm surprised they don't have a hot Asian villain chick every other scene.
youre a mind reader, i was thinking the same thing.
random side story: im vietnamese. my mom told me about a girl who wanted to get married for a greencard. she said her mom would pay me, i jokingly said "yeah how much?" she told me $60k USD, honestly, i thought about it for a second.

secret scene from upcoming starwars TV show only on Disney+

Attached: file.png (847x489, 559K)

Spoiler Alert: Apostate and her Syrian Chad are still happily married, apparently all she wanted in life was to be the spoiled sow of some assertive brown guy.

shes porky but cute. if she lost weight, she'd be pretty

PUUUUUSSSSYYYY

That's probably VAWA. Mostly a BS redundant law to look good started in the Clinton admin. It's been on and off with reauthorizing it. It was for a while under Trump and he said he was all for it, but it expired during the shutdown. And the republican Senate refused a recent refresh of it because it included protection for ladyboy brides.

>next episode preview: darcy is crying again
bitch needs some serious help
shes crying in every other scene shes in

Attached: 1494629927777.gif (576x304, 3.25M)

I fucking would never be able to put up with that, britbong guy is a saint as far as I'm concerned. I would be screaming at her to stop crying which I'm sure would only make her cry even more

well this was fun and comfy. see you guys next time

See you guys for tomorrow's episode

It's incredible how formulaic her behavior is now,
>Acts like hot shit
>Tries to urge partner into moving the relationship forward or sleeping with her
>Moment she meets the slightest resistance she becomes a sobbing mess
She's gotta be the ex of a dentist, that's the only kind of low-education, high-pay disinterested dweeb that would put up with that leathery whore.

I'd consider it too, man. Depending on your options that's a generous bride price. Was she old? Just awful in general? I'm sure if married she'd make you spend most of it on what she wants, but it's still understandable to be tempted by that for a second.

she was the same age as me at the time, early 20s, but she had tons of emotional baggage from the story my mom told me.
her boyfriend was a very poor fisherman and got pregnant by him. her mom made her get an abortion and this marriage was a way to get her daughter away from the guy.
>mfw i heard this story

Attached: 1454535319006.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Gotcha. That sounds complicated. But generally women don't want to come to America unless shit is crazy back home. Seems like maybe she didn't even want to leave and it was all for Mama. Having said that, I'm in my 30's so I'd probably consider it for an extra couple seconds. Vietnamese women are pretty good as the options go. Just my opinion.

playing now for me any west coast niggas in the house?

ha

>Athlete

Tim is such a fag.

You know this is a scripted show right?

super true, i got my girlfriend addicted totally on accident

They're more orchestrated than scripted.

Its not entirely scripted, when it is scripted you can tell (like with the black guy this season)
i agree with i'd say it's 50% genuine, 40% orchestrated, 10% scripted

fucking this. I've dated 3 girls over the course of the last 2 seasons and fuck do they love this show

Quibbling over nomenclature..
It's 100% fake

Do you think you're smart? You're not. You're stupid.

Yikes, little bitch. Your life is really shitty huh?

believe whatever you want to believe dude

Attached: 1413309818253.png (342x335, 137K)

>reality TV shows are totally real guys
how does it feel having an actual nigger brain?

Attached: 1567702291815.png (708x800, 33K)

This shit is such a fucking car crash. I wish the episodes weren't so long, though. I'm waaaaaay fucking behind.

lol little bitch, post your paycheck and show us how smart you are.

I make over $100k because I'm not a dogshit moron like you.

>calls others niggerbrains
>is the only one chimping out

It's obviously not 100% fake. You can tell because if someone's relationship is going too well they'll hype up silly shit or stop covering them as much towards the end of the season.

based

>everything is fake!

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x729, 57K)

>yo pussy bitch, post yo paycheck and show us how smaht yo are

Attached: 130982664531.jpg (490x494, 26K)

Yeah that's what I thought. You work a minimum wage mcjob because you're dumb.

I'm from CA originally, I knew a few guys who married Filipino girls for cash to get them into the U.S. I think they were paid around 30-40k. Not a bad price for a temp Flip wife. Fuck her silly until she gets her citizenship, collect your 40k and get on with your life. Shit I need to move back to commiefornia.

how is this shit even legal? the show is completely unethical and they're also fucking with the government

None of that's true. You made it up for attention. Really pathetic.

Watch he's gonna reply with "you dont think...." Thats what larp losers do when they get called out on their fiction.