His wife is constantly nagging him and not letting him train because they have no money

>his wife is constantly nagging him and not letting him train because they have no money

So why doesn't he just collect all Dragon Balls and wish to be rich?

Attached: cohnhece-goku.jpg.jpg (760x398, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ
twitter.com/hector69431642/status/1167511649856569344?lang=en
youtu.be/FAGibRSXyo4?t=104
youtu.be/kOt1j964xZw?t=469
youtube.com/watch?v=gE9SVwqMg2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6cS18yG8DJI
youtube.com/watch?v=LbSjKjjObLg
imgur.com/a/MSlnELB
exhentai.org/g/1467776/f92fe2d727/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chichi likes FUCKING goku

They have money. Hercule gave them the prize money from saving Earth from Buu. ChiChi just lied to him about it all getting spent because she wants him to actually give a fuck about building a nice life. What she doesn't seem to get though is that Goku is a fucking Saiyan and only cares about fighting because his grandpa dropped him on his head.

They have money, and if they ever ran out Goku could go to any fighting tournament and make a good amount. Chichi doesn't care about that, she cares about looking "proper", and her idea of a proper life includes the husband having a job. She's supposed to be as much of a dumb hick as Goku is, this kind of subtext is lost in english translations.

>Husband constantly saves the world, the galaxy, the universe and then even existence itself.
>Its still not good enough for her.
Sounds like a realistic portrayal of a woman if you ask me.

He should wish that his son wasn't such a FAGGOT

I heard from a guy once that the reason Goten can go super sayian so easily is because Chichi fucked Gohan while Goku was dead.

So is Vegeta and he is a family man now.
Goku is just a fucking bum

watching kai right now. its so much better without the many boring filler episodes. miss the funimation music though, vegetas songs were always great.

seriously, user, I wanna know? Who hurt you? What 7th grade crush, high school sweetheart, pre-school wife, horrendous ex, twisted old lady convinced you that's the outlook to have on life, and what'd they do?

Goku is actually having a brain injury is the difference between him and Vegeta.

BTW
Why was Goku still mentally challenged even after being wished back?
And why didn't he come back with his tail, either?

Attached: veget.jpg (720x537, 39K)

rent free.

Attached: 1568694556883.png (629x275, 85K)

Something about Kami rebuilding their bodies.

I think it mentions that King Yema or Kami remade Chaosu's body and giving Tein his arm back. Goku dosent need his tail.

goku and saiyans losing their tails is shit. Even in DB goku loses and grows back his tail.

goku chose wrong

Attached: bulma pusy.jpg (528x528, 159K)

>Surrogate older sister is the heiress of universe's equivalent of Gates/Jobs and is a rich tech genius in her own right
>Son is married into the family of the richest and most famous fighter in the world
>Wife a literal princess
>She STILL nags him about making money
No wonder his ass keeps going out of his way to die. I'd be rushing headlong into battle if I had to hear that shit too.

pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ

really? there's no provocation, no story that you've told yourself over and over again that neatly explains your feels, that make right your believes? I really want to know

Vegeta still doesn't have a job. He trains all the time just like Goku. Bulma doesn't care though because her family is the richest on the planet. Speaking of riches. Whatever happened to the Ox King's treasure trove? Did that get burned up and melts during the fire or what?

You ever realise that Vegeta really won overall

Nope. Bulma wouldn't even let him give his daughter a proper Saiyan name.
Krillin won.

FEEL MY SUPER SAYAN WRATH!!!!

Vegeta trained harder than everyone, but he was simply limited by his bodies natural limitations.

Nah. Her boobies are too saggy now. Knowing that, ChiChi's must still be firm and perky. ChiChi is also younger than Bulma. Krillin is the true winner though. 18 is best waifu.

Attached: Saggy boobies.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Attached: Vegeta more like Vagina.jpg (533x791, 53K)

>Vegeta still doesn't have a job. He trains all the time just like Goku. Bulma doesn't care though because her family is the richest on the planet.

I wonder what the tabloids say about that. Like, is Vegeta seen as a trophy husband?

Not really goku trained just as hard
and so did Tien

Chi chi is literally a princess of a small village. The Ox king use to be king of a mountain but Roshi blow it up.

They're probably bat boy tier
>WORLD'S RICHEST HEIRESS'S HUSBAND CAN FLY!

I think that no matter who we think "won", can we all agree that Gohan LOST the hardest? Gohan is such a cuck that he completely wiped out his qt fiery short hair to girl GF. God, I'm worried about how Toriyama will have them write Pan. I don't want her to get infected with Gohan's cuckoldry.

look at this dood

Attached: 1547169008998.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Gohan got fucked but has increasing potential for the greatest redemption ark ever, granted it'll never happen

>Krillin won.
*hits pipe*

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-165720_Firefox.jpg (633x965, 312K)

Gohan got a cute wife and daughter and a great job as a scholar. He never wanted to be a fighter leave Gohan alone.

Based on the one Pan focused episode. I think she'll turn out fine. She's already got that adventurous spirit and loves space. So I'd imagine once she grows up they'll incorporate some GT elements.

The thing that's incredible about Gohan is that he's ridiculously selfish. "Oooh, I don't WANNA spend all my time fighting and training..."

Meanfuckingwhile every goddamn year there's an escalating threat that risks the planet, the galaxy, the UNIVERSE, and at this point, the MULTIVERSE. Like, get your head out of your ass, dude. Whether you like it or not, you are operating with cosmic level entities, and people need your back.

See this. Gohan's wife and daughter are fucking dead if he doesn't keep his shit together.

18 is a lesbian. It's written all over her face and manners. She's a pussy hound. Krillin is her beard.

While a part of me still wants toriyamas original plan of gohan taking over the series to have happened, the fact that he shat on gohan just to piss off his fans makes me respect him more.

I think him seeing them get exploded by Freeza opened his eyes a little bit.

Top kek the "nagging wife" is a clichê for a reason...do you are soo much of a cuck
That cant even understand a joke?

Attached: 1568466801487.jpg (623x702, 177K)

Because he's kind of mentally retarded.

Because he is a retard

>18 is a lesbian
Nope. She's always gushing over how cool Krillin is. They even have their own Husband and Wife super attack.

Is this television and film?

>Meanfuckingwhile every goddamn year there's an escalating threat

3 years between King Piccolo and Ma Junior

5 years til Raditz

1 year to Vegeta, Frieza and Namek

A few weeks til Frieza and King Cold

3 years til androids

7 years til buu

Every fight is one day or a few days. What’s Supers time scale?

>Over 30 years on television stations all across the globe
>20 movies, many premiering in theaters across the globe
Yes. It is both Television and Film. Yea Forums is for faggots and so is Yea Forums.

How the fuck do you run out of money when you have godlike powers?

It all takes place over the span of three years.

IIRC

3 months between Buu and Beerus

6 months between Beerus and Resurrection of F

Another 6 months between RoF and Tournament of Destroyers

1 year(?) between ToD and ToP

The woman handles the finances.

>op kek the "nagging wife" is a clichê for a reason
indeed, so please, tell me your verison of the tale

Certainly speeding up the timescale of threats. Enough to motivate lazy half-Saiyans.

For me, it's horrendous ex

>he doesn't know
twitter.com/hector69431642/status/1167511649856569344?lang=en
:49
It's confirmed cannon now

>her beard
explain this saying please

Beards are usually what high profile gay actor's wives are referred to.
See: Hugh Jackman.

Not that user but I checked my ex's instagram last night and she gained a SHITLOAD of weight. I just had to share that with someone. It's a great feeling.

>3 months between Buu and Beerus
then why does mr satan look 40 years older?

>beard
the correct term in this situation is "purse".

i thought at least 6 months pasted before mecha freeza came

Vegeta actually understands the concept of family because he had one

Goku was grown in a pod and then shipped off to Earth, he never knew his father

tell us more

Goku was in space for a year before he returned to Earth.

He is just like me ;_;

goku still has to bang her even though she ages like 10 years every time he dies

Anybody else blast this shit when doin PR's a the gym?

Because his entire perception of himself got shattered by Cell and Majin Buu.

Goku only put one baby in this? Okay...

Attached: chichi.png (880x880, 377K)

Probably a few million other Mexicans.

not really an argument. gohan raised goku to the best of his abilities and provided him with a loving, stable home. vegeta had none of this.

For me, it's Rock the Dragon.

Attached: 1552852832116.jpg (1080x1331, 91K)

Two, but I don't blame you for forgetting about Goten.

Mexicans grew up with the original OST. I love making fun of pacos as much as you do but at least get your facts straight.

I'll be honest I have no idea who that is. I've only seen a handful of dbz.

>his wife is constantly nagging him and not letting him train

Attached: Dragonball Goku murders his wife.webm (747x426, 1.11M)

>his wife is constantly nagging him and not letting him train

That's Gohans kid

Goku's second son that was born while he was dead for the 2nd time.

Toriyama originally planned for Goku to remain dead permanently and for Gohan to claim the mantle of protagonist, and he missed kid Goku so he came up with Goten. Neither character really worked out the way he hoped so he ended up bringing back Goku anyway.

Pan is Gohan's kid. Goten is Goku's second son who looks exactly like him when he was a kid.

Attached: Dragonball Pan Asking for it.webm (640x480, 2.43M)

he can't even blast a load because it'll destroy the solar system

It's more that she's a woman so she desperately craves attention and Goku never gives her any, when women nag it usually has nothing to do with what they're nagging about, they just want more attention desu

>because his grandpa dropped him on his head
I really like that this is canon

>the fact that he shat on gohan just to piss off his fans makes me respect him more.
this will always be based.

fuck cuckhan and fuck cuckhan fans.

Your mom kept nagging me to stop beating her when she didn't suck my dick good enough. I dumped her right before you were born junior.

Vegeta either destroys or he gets destroyed, there's no middle-ground, his biggest flaw is overestimating his abilities and then getting dabbed on

in the new movie Vegeta's fight with Broly ends in a stalemate and it's Goku that gets dabbed on

Trunks was such a Chad, no wonder Pan wanted his super saiyan semen inside of her holes

Vegeta is most entertaining when hes dominating.
Goku is more entertaining when hes on the defensive.

This being the case, the best way to set up an enemy as tough as fuck is have them beat vegeta after a while.

BECAUSE that would be against his honor as a warrior, he won’t use things to his advantage because that wouldn't be right, he has to let the vegeta live even though he killed 4 of his friends, he has to let frieza live even though he ruthlessly massacred millions because that is just the right thing to do honestly.

I love db but why the fuck is it so cucked?

two, and goku was dead for some of those years

>cuckhan

What does Yamcha have to do with this?

Attached: Yamcha.gif (267x199, 361K)

wasn't it the other way around? when goku hit his head (which wasn't grandpa gohan's fault), he became kind and less aggressive.

>Trunks Chad.

Not in GT. Kid Trunks would beat up GT accountant Trunks, steal his lunch money and his girlfriend.

Attached: Mr. Satan vs Trunks.webm (639x360, 973K)

That's not why he let Vegeta live. He let Vegeta live because he could sense a seed of good in him, he could tell the way he was wasn't his fault.
He tried to kill frieze. He gave him energy so he had a chance and when he used it to try and kill goku, then goku gave a genuine attempt to kill him outright, but given Frieza's species, they are pretty much indestructible for the most part.

or just vote for Yang~

Attached: 5E586EDB-2440-4ED6-A958-4EAE603B39CA.jpg (512x1024, 76K)

Listening to Toriama's discarded ideas are like listening to George Lucas's: ideas so awful, you question how he came up with the goods ones. Only Toriama's ideas aren't that bad, and in Lucas's case, somebody did probably come up with the ideas.

He didn't become less aggressive, he just focused it more and tried not to kill. He is still aggressive, look at any time he meets a strong character, he asks to fight. Ok, its polite, but 'Oi, cunt, lets fight' is still aggressive.

>He let Vegeta live because he could sense a seed of good in him
>dubfags

In the original text Goku flat-out says that the only reason he wants Vegeta to live is the selfish desire to fight him again and he fully acknowledges that he's putting everyone at risk by doing so.

maybe goku isn't virtuous and it's all just a ruse so he can keep fighting morally reprehensable foes just because they're so fucking strong he gets off over it

lmao who the fuck cares about that gay shit. vegeta got the hottest, richest wife who is actually capable and not a naggy sack of shit. krillins wife is on him constantly about money just like gokus and shes an even more emasculating bitch about it.

you’re trying too hard, less is more

You wont find me defending goku's reasoning, I know hes a selfish moron.

That applies to a lot of good authors tho, they come up with some many weird ideas that eventually they find a few gems among the shit. It's like throwing darts at a dartboard blindfolded, if you throw enough eventually you'll hit a bullseye

this, to think that he could have slayed Bulma and they have history too.

m8 you're splitting hairs just to come off as more knowledgeable about a fucking chinese cartoon.

It was the opposite, dropping him on the head made him good. His love for fighting is due to his saiyan blood and instincts.

Metal vagina.

Attached: 18 laugh.gif (500x281, 958K)

>krillins wife is on him constantly about money just like gokus and shes an even more emasculating bitch about it.

Yeah but she's also going to be a tight teenager with an unlimited sex-drive and stamina forever, I could tolerate a little nagging in exchange for that

>Hercule

You mean Mr. Satan?

Attached: Mr. Satan.jpg (736x772, 475K)

Who ended up with the best girl?

Attached: 14277428597.jpg (1648x754, 455K)

Well, yeah, but in Toriyama's case, he clearly doesn't plan that far ahead, meaning it's amazing how good the ultimate result actually is, (even if I think Dragon Ball is pretty overrated). For instance, I know the androids that we first saw had to be changed because Toriyama's publisher, or whatever, told him that it was lame to give use those after hyping it, which is true, and Toriyama's response was just make the incredibly popular Android 17 and 18, and make the transition completely smooth.

Mommy Bulma from DBS is the patricians choice.

IIRC the only metal part of her is the bomb in her chest, the rest of their bio-mechanical augmentation was nanobot stuff

Because his friends keep dying. If they could stay alive he'd probably wish to be rich
>Literally die
>Convince basically God to let you come back to Earth for a single day
>Spend it fighting in a martial arts tournament instead of being with your wife
Truly the most based of Chads

Well, if you think about it, that's simply better writing, unless it's better to have a more consistent character, but making them even more selfish and stupid. My opinion of Goku would probably be different in other ways if the impression I had of this voice was also his Japanese dub, which is abominable, so not everything the dub changed was better.

IIRC he has a team of editors and whatnot to advise him about how to make the story smoother, more coherent and less-retarded, I assume they're the ones who do most of the planning ahead

Plus she's got superstrength and you know she gets into kinky femdom shit

Is it gay to fuck a tomboy into becoming a housewife?

Attached: __chi_chi_dragon_ball_classic_and_etc_drawn_by_st62svnexilf2p9__6418bec03748fdcb9d7201c3b4aba8e7.jpg (400x600, 46K)

Good luck having the sex drive for that when she is constantly telling you how bad of a provider you are and how much stronger she is than you.

>18 doesn't have a Tenga pussy

Attached: z1anff6g63x01.jpg (540x540, 14K)

Goku isn't Superman you fucking retard. The character is more interesting as a childlike autist who loves fighting more than anything, his naivety and selfishness are his character flaws.

>a bloo bloo muh superhero can't be voiced by a GIRL
fuck off

Oh, then that's less impressive. I thought the manga writing process resembled too much the American comic writing process, which seems much more solitary, at least in the generation of ideas.

Bulma > every other DB girl

IMO it's more likely that she wants Krillin to tie her up and fuck her in the ass and choke her while she calls him 'big daddy'. All those bitchy, dominant girls secretly want to be dominated in the bedroom

Attached: 18 barber.jpg (611x2048, 180K)

>horrendous exes
this

his full name is Hurcule Satan

Soon

Attached: Cell Dorado.png (618x387, 313K)

>Krillin is the true winner though.
This

No matter how old he gets, she'll always be 18

>Good luck having the sex drive for that when she is constantly telling you how bad of a provider you are and how much stronger she is than you.

That would only make my penis harder

No, his name is Mark Satan. "Hercule" is 100% an invention of the dub with no basis in the actual text.

I thought it was Mark.

>Swn fly into a rage and beat you for failing to satisfy her
>Swn sit on your face and force you to eat her out for hours at a time while mocking you

Attached: th(14).jpg (474x902, 46K)

Alright, alright, alright.

Attached: 15274426609.jpg (440x568, 33K)

cringe

>Goku isn't Superman you fucking retard.
Absurd strawman. Superman was not that childish or desirous to fight, which is still maintained in the dub.
I would not say this writing change is totally flawless. It does require that Goku made a baseless assumption about Vegeta, (probably which had no basis in Vegeta's actual characterization, as Vegeta was probably not initially intended to turn good), which still makes little sense in the dub. However, it makes Goku's motives more sensible, and maybe it eventually somewhat makes sense with Vegeta turning good.
Anyway, I recognize that this isn't American Comics generally, (meaning that Goku isn't going to be idealized), but I personally would have more difficulty sympathizing with somebody as stupid and selfish than a Goku who "sees the good in people." I guess it's a preference, but in my defense, I'm right.

Have fights, incel

Definitely a lesbo. She even looks like Jodie Foster who loves the old munch.

Attached: animmoral_548260_page_4.jpg (1280x2462, 229K)

Yamcha isn't a cuck, Yamcha does the cucking.

Attached: YamchaCuckingKuririn.png (328x493, 110K)

>However, it makes Goku's motives more sensible,
You're doing that autistic MauLer/Cinemasins thing where you think it's a flaw in the writing if the characters aren't perfectly logical robots who make rational decisions all the time

>I personally would have more difficulty sympathizing with somebody as stupid and selfish
Again, this was a deliberate decision by the author. A character being flawed, selfish, and stupid as an intentional aspect of their characterization is not a fault of the story.

Goku doesn't give a shit about his family

Pretty sure I remember a Z episode in which Chichi said the money her father left them is about to run out

if Yamucha wasn't afraid of girls he probably could have been slaying prime teen pussy left and right

>famous baseball player
>handsome bad boy looks
>despite being the weakest Z fighter he's still stronger than 99% of the known universe

still, being cucked by the man who killed you must have stung

>aren't perfectly logical robots who make rational decisions all the time
Straw man. Equation.
>Again, this was a deliberate decision by the author.
>if it's a deliberate decision, it can't be bad
I get the decision, and that it was intentional: I just don't approve of it, and prefer the dub.

>I just don't approve of it, and prefer the dub.

OK, but that's still a bastardization of the original material and your entire rationale is "the character didn't do what I would have done and it hurts my feelings that he's not the superhero I thought he was as a child therefore it is bad"

>Vegeta come back to bed....

Attached: Vegeta door close.gif (400x296, 443K)

He even had Bulma all hot and bothered in the DBS baseball bit.

>still, being cucked by the man who killed you must have stung

It happened all the time throughout IRL history tho, Toriyama was surprisingly redpilled about female hypergamy

>that fucking smile

Attached: 1568245715199.gif (455x262, 3.73M)

personally I don't have a problem with women voicing male characters as long as it fits. a post-menopausal asian woman voicing a roidbeast, even if an autistic roidbeast, is just ill-fitting. the risk of committing sheimufuru disupurei had they fired her and brought in a male to take her place once goku became a man was probably too high so they just kept her on board.

the english dub is an absolute abomination, though, that really isn't up for debate.

>he was simply limited by his bodies natural limitations
Manlets, will they ever learn?

>He even had Bulma all hot and bothered
First time for everything lmao

To be honest that woman survived because excluded the main characters she is an outstanding martial artist.

Did Chi Chi rape Goku?

Attached: 201909101501-1.jpg (1346x1170, 1.09M)

It's just a change made that I think is for the better. I don't consider DBZ gospel where everything has to be preserved to fulfill the author's intent. I could say the same for using an adult for his voice actor. The contrary choice would be the comparison of these two scenes:
youtu.be/FAGibRSXyo4?t=104
This is the sub. A little confusing, (did Goku end up falling in love with her), but humorous.
youtu.be/kOt1j964xZw?t=469
This was attempting to be sweet, and is understandable enough, but is cringe.

I'm judge the anime versions by which is better, not what delivers on intent. For instance, I doubt Toriyama intended Goku to always have the same voice, something the dub rightfully changes. However, I prefer the dub because I think it makes a better choice.

I think one is really grown up when realizes Satan was the best character all along.

d-did her titties actually get smaller after having Gohan?

Attached: 1568259373770.png (384x378, 118K)

Finally, another person. I thought I was the only one... thank you, now I ca n f I nnall y di

why does he not capture bad guys for money? cause now he is a god and does need to worry about money also its just a fucking cartoon.

>goku is 5'9"
>the tallest human male (excluding alien tien) is yamcha lmao
BASED toriyama.

Attached: pepe12.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Yes.

He is legitimately the most courageous character on the show. He just a normal dude and he tries to kill Buu by himself, a monster that's already killed millions and which could crush him like a grape.

Attached: Mr. Satan Super Saiyan.gif (500x281, 1.34M)

i want bulma to sit on my face!

>he kicked me in the cunt so therefore I should marry him

Attached: 1417886427721.gif (500x380, 169K)

>showboating asshole used for a couple of gags in the Cell and early Buu arcs ends up being a genuinely noble and heroic soul who's basically the PR manager for the Z fighters

who would have thought?

Vegeta gets cucked too though.

Attached: VegetaCucked1.png (582x429, 199K)

Toryama is redpilled fullstop.

that was terrible.
No set up, weak punch and no follow up, you suck dude. Tell better stories

There’s always a bigger Chad.

Attached: 3450998B-AE6F-4A6E-82F7-7FC7205C92AE.jpg (235x214, 3K)

Better, he would have redeemed Buu.

I got like 6 you's. No complaints.

>fucking a woman who's older than your own mother

What a Chad

>yfw Bulma abuses the dragon balls every year by wishing to look younger
I wish Chichi has more drive with her character. It's like she's fine with Goku being a fighting autist as long he provides like with farming, Gohan being a dork and just raising Goten.

Only young Bulma is hot and cute,modern Bulma is just mad all the time, Krillin got the best girl

Yes, she didn't even kiss him youtube.com/watch?v=gE9SVwqMg2Y

They better age Goten into a real Badman so Goku doesn't end up a total failure of a father.

>based billionaire waifu who wishes for bigger tiddies and a tight pusy every year just so her ultimate badass husband can absolutely wreck it again

>Bulma wishes for bigger tits and literally explodes out of her top.

Attached: Exploding out of her clothes.jpg (751x654, 72K)

>Hey, look at those faggot-ass clothes. Faggot, faggot, faaaaag, fucking fag. My son's a fag.

Attached: D0PRNQJ.jpg (1062x1500, 218K)

Who doesn't?

Attached: Dragon Ball You need to start asking questions Goku.png (500x570, 118K)

“Mr. Popo... prepare the sacred ointment.”

Yup. Goku being based at his finest

>being married with kids for 20+ years without ever kissing your wife

That has to be one of the most powerful 'Begone Thot' moves that I've ever seen

Even Bulma got cucked

Attached: Piccolo vs Vegeta 8bit.gif (329x302, 6K)

the balls are inert

youtube.com/watch?v=6cS18yG8DJI

Attached: piccolo the balls are inert.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Thanks doc

>wears wifebeater
>beats wife
Pottery

kek. Newfags won't understand this.

Vegeta married literally the richest woman on earth. He doesnt work either and all he does is train. The only sayian with a stable job and family is gohan

youtube.com/watch?v=LbSjKjjObLg

Never seen a single ep of dragon ball z .is it worth watching?? Where should I begin? Thanks for the nice comments

Being a scholar isnt a real job

so basically the broly movie

sauce

Pure shit, front to back. Don't waste your time.

First three arcs (Vegeta, Freiza, Cell) are pretty great if you like animoo. Start at the beginning.

Thanks friendo . Back to lurking I go

Because I'm such a nice guy. imgur.com/a/MSlnELB

Attached: VegetaCouch.png (618x553, 205K)

Attached: 1569093770833.jpg (231x230, 18K)

Why not the color version?

exhentai.org/g/1467776/f92fe2d727/

>implying Jackman’s a fag
Boy them’s fighting words

>he doesn't know about John Palermo
lmaoing @ ur life.

You know she’s a cyborg, right? No need for that part of her to be metal.

damn that makes freezer and cold look more stupid
should have known goku would have been much stronger

Attached: El Hermano vs Jiren & SSW2 Gohanpadre Calvo.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

This... this is amazing. Thank you for putting this in my life.

So wait, Mai--who was an adult during early DB--somehow becomes as young as Trunks? Haven't watched DBS

>For instance, I doubt Toriyama intended Goku to always have the same voice
He actually did. He’s on record as saying that he loved Masako Nozawa’s Goku so much that it became the voice he imagined in his head as he wrote the manga. When it came time for the anime to depict a grown up Goku he insisted that only Nozawa could do the voice.

Start from the beginning with the original 1986 series. It’s only Hulu if you have that.

Jesus
legs are to long though

He'd still be superhuman and the strongest guy ever irl though and compared to every non ki user

Yeah, Pilaf uses the dragonballs to de age himself and his minions. It then becomes a running gag that she's very mature for her age.

Attached: Dragonball Delete This.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Because I didn't know there was one. Thank you though.

We aim to please.

>Whatever happened to the Ox King's treasure trove?

Pretty sure they do mention that the Ox King was almost broke.

Goku is a shitty absentee father, though

I hate NTR but ended up fapping anyway. Shameful.

>laughing my ass off at your life because you don’t keep up with celebrity sex lives
yikes

got another dose doc?

There is something I don't quite get about DB. Whe is there a need for secrecy, why not let people know there is a bunch of weirdos defending the planet? It's not like their world doesn't have a ton of weird shit going on, I mean there are dinosaurs in the wild and the president of the planet is a talking dog.

forgot how horrendous these scribbles were

Isn't that Trunks older than Gohan?
I mean he was in his 20 when Gohan fight Cell, and their time fluctuates equal than the present one, I mean if he travel from 2001 he reaches 1991, and from 2004-1994.
Then he looks like a teenager

Goku does kiss Chi Chi in DBZ, though.

>he thinks you have to be elbow-deep in celebrity gossip to know motherfucking hugh jackman is gay

Wait why is Trunks a babby too? Did he get de-aged as well? Why not just have him with Pan like in muh GT then?

Because adult Trunks is from the future. Don't you remember adult Trunks meeting himself as a baby?

If you had Goku's powers, how would you make money?

Nightmare mode: what you do has to be legal and ethical.

Me? I'd tunnel through mountains. Railways and highways still take months of work, millions of dollars and often numerous worker casualties to get through a few hundred feet of rock but Goku could make a nice wide, stable path in one afternoon.

Attached: 3ad94160-25b0-48d7-b370-acebceeb8857_d.jpg (400x267, 40K)

Yeah but is the de-aged Mai in Future Trunks' timeline or something? I am confus

It seems like the #1 reason, especially around the time of the Cell/Buu sagas, is just that the media would fucking ruin Gohan's life.

need to rez nappa to destroy the lugenpresse

heres a story. I had a wife.

Attached: vlcsnap-error206.jpg (960x720, 138K)

I like how any other show would have easily made him just a huge one-dimensional glory hogging cunt but DBZ went the extra mile to show how much courage and nobility accompanies his ego

Pilaf evidently wished them young again before Goku died in Trunk's timeline, then Mai aged again and becomes his lover in the future. It's poorly written shit, as usual.

Alright, so the de aged Mai is in the normal timeline and in future Trunks timeline she's grown up and she's dating Trunks.

Mai works for Emperor Pilaf till she's in her 50s or 60s, he finally gets a hold of the Dragon Balls early on in Dragon Ball Super and de ages himself, Mai and the dog minion who's name I can't remember. That makes Mai a 60 year old woman in a 10 year olds body then 15 years in the future she's dating future Trunks as a 75 year old woman in a 25 year old woman's body. Presumably Pilaf managed to de age them in both timelines.

Attached: Timey Wimey.gif (500x500, 477K)

Goku was always a country bumpkin. Akira's lazy ass never gave him proper character arc so he was just this dumb monkey who loved to fight.

Gohan is also a baby bitch loser who squandered his talents and loses every fight he has since Cell.

How is he a PR guy for the Z fighters? No one knows who Goku is besides the blonde announcer guy.

>Indirectly saves the world from Cell
>Directly saves the world from Majin Buu
Mr Satan was a bonified hero, he was just an above average human who constantly tried to save everyone despite knowing how utterly outclassed he was
>Drew attention to himself by chucking 16 at Cell
>Went out to Buu by himself and tried to kill him with his sneaky ways, managed to befriend him instead
>Got between Fat Buu and Kid Buu and even attacked him
>Got in the way of Vegeta killing Fat Buu, saving his friend's life
Mr Satan was the goddamn Champ for a reason

Attached: SatanCheer.png (520x770, 99K)

>the media would fucking ruin Gohan's life

He is married to the daughter of one of the most famous persons in the world, no way he can escape the media.

It's not really lost, you just have to not be retarded.

Yeah chi chi is pretty tough, a lot of people don't know that cause they didn't watch dragon ball

He lies and takes credit for the damage they cause so they can live in anonymity.

which girl has the best milkers

Realistically speaking it is a matter of fact that Bulma is sleeping around. I mean she has fucked EVERYONE. Just think about it. It's scientifically proven that females are biologically wired to search for partners, in fact, some research indicates that they start feeling strong withdrawal symptoms, similar to cocaine users, after as little as two weeks without achieving sexual intercourse. Despite that, Vegeta is often away training for months, and yet... she always seems strangely happy. Really, really strangely happy. Look at Chi-Chi: Always nagging, bitching and moaning about because Goku is away, and yet Bulma? Bulma Briefs? She is content, no, more than that; she's downright fucking cheerful, almost as if she's... satisfied. We know she always wears teasing, revealing clothing that shows her cleavage and bellybutton, and she used to fool around with Yamcha when she was only a teen, both things that are heavily frowned upon in japanese society; the red flags are through the roof. She's probably done everyone under the sun, men and women, while poor Vegeta struggled with being the second best and trying to save the Earth. The creators know this, they do it intentionally, and they never even attempt to hide it. At some point you just gotta face it, there's no use holding back anymore: Bulma is a slut.

There is a Super Manga image where they wish to become younger (But the fucking desgon make them babies instead) just before Piccoro was killed by the Androids.
Then Gohan and Bulma just stand there looking at stones.

Why Bulma makes a fucking time machine for 17 years instead of using one of her already functional space ships to go to Namek and revive Kami or wish the humans to be transported to Namek (they where good friends with humans) escapes my mind.

>Toriyama was gonna have Bulma and Goku end up together at the end of OG Dragonball
>His editor bugged him about it so he changed his plans to spite him
Toriyama was a chad writer. Wonder would they be naming their kids Go- something after Goku, or would they be named after underwear for Bulma

based vegeta

Attached: vlcsnap-error105.jpg (960x720, 112K)

Huh. Alright, thanks for the rundown. I hate time travel. Just always been a Trunks fan and it's interesting to see him have a romance. Is it just a brief thing they show or does Mai become a regular character in the main timeline or whatever?

chi-chi's father is the ox king, who is filthy stinking rich.

goku also wins money from world tournaments - from his childhood, and also more recently as an adult, and then after during the buu arc.

in the db super anime, hercule also gave him a lot.

Do Mai and Trunks qualify as /ss/?

Difference is Vegeta is a prince and Goku is from the brainlet caste

Wasn't anything to do with shame keeping Nozawa on after Goku grew up, Japan just loves her as Goku that much cause they're more used to it and had her for years. I think she's infinitely better than the Goku that calls Gohan a faggot, and have heard her as Goku for so many years that I can't picture anyone else as his voice, but I can understand that she's not everyones kettle of fish

A prince with a kingdom of 8 people, and thats counting himself and saiyan mutts.

>does Mai become a regular character in the main timeline or whatever?

Adult Mai plays a major role in one arc. Kid Mai gets almost as much screen time as supporting characters like kid Trunks or Goten or Chichi.

goku was raised by a kind, loving man. and then, he was taken in by master roshi. along his journey, he made many close friends of all kinds. he knows exactly what the concept of family is. the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.

Is there a guide to watching this shit in order?

dragonball
dragonball z
dragonball super
we do not speak about gt as it is an uncannon shit

Dragon Ball into Dragon Ball Z into Dragon Ball Super into Super Broly movie is the canonical timeline. Movies and shit are optional you can watch at your own leisure

Attached: SuperBroly.jpg (720x1280, 199K)

he let vegeta live because:

1. vegeta was defenseless, beaten, and trying to flee. he was no longer a threat.

2.because he had such a great time fighting him, he wanted to keep him alive because he wanted to try fighting him again and testing his skills.

goku says both of these things himself.

Dragon ball comes before Dragon ball Z which comes before Dragon Ball Super which comes before Dragon Ball GT which isn't canon anymore and you'll probably want to skip although it does have its moments.

Dragon Ball is more of a fun raunchy adventure show with martial arts elements, I like it but its not necessary to watch to understand Z. Dragonball Z is the series with crazy huge fights that made the series popular. Dragonball Super is the most recent series which occurs after Z and which is pretty good but definitely not up to the quality of the first three Z arcs. I suppose GT would be considered an alternate timeline at this point.

Attached: Dragonball Roshi molests 18.webm (571x415, 1.62M)

Start with Z. Everyone here started with Z and Z was the first thing to leave Japan for a reason.

its not rape if its an android

demand it
maybe become a war hero in a country

>Start with Z.

Attached: 1567256630534.png (454x520, 11K)

Instant transmission deliveries for the exceedingly rich who'd shell out thousands upon thousands to transport shit for them in seconds

Attached: ByeGuys.gif (220x220, 182K)

Tbh it's for the best that didnt happen. It doesnt really make sense for a woman like Bulma to stay with Goku.

dbz bad

If you're going to watch the whole thing, my personal recommendation is actually to start with Bardock, Father of Goku (the first special with him only, fuck all that extra shit they added).
It comes first in the timeline, and it'll give you a taste of the what's to come in Z that might keep you motivated through DB.

yajirobe has his moments too

>He needs motivation to get through DB
Plebian taste, DB was top tier adventure anime and when the world tournament rolls around you got top tier martial arts to boot, it stands on it's own

Attached: Jackie Chun vs Goku.gif (500x375, 1.25M)

Shit, what took you so long doc?

this picture scares me, yet also arouses me.

Professional athlete.

Attached: Jordan can fly.jpg (1457x975, 249K)

>ywn live on a comfy island like Master Roshi and spend every day getting stoned, eating pizza and fapping

Why even live?

Tfw same height as tien

I wish toonami would air it. Kids these days don't know what they're missing.

Attached: Dragonball Bulma Flash.gif (482x362, 464K)

based

people forget that Chichi spent her childhood years homeless and running around in skimpy Ultraman cosplay. She just wants a better life for her kids dammit.

Dragon ball came first. I used to get up at 5 am to watch it. Fucking mexicans got it even sooner.

Kami supposedly did something to get rid of it permanently.

Revolutionize space travel. You know how many millions I could save the space industry by zipping equipment up to the moon?

Absolutely based

those foot movents though

I wonder is anyone ever questions his similarity to one of the two guys who destroyed East City. Those people were never even revived.

Attached: EastCityDestr3.png (1440x816, 709K)

Based and Satanpilled.

>Husband of the richest woman in the world involved in a massive terrorist attack

Yeah. I'll believe it.

I mean the Bin Laden family are billionaires.

Mainly just so Gohan could focus on his school life, Goku was already famous, Videl knew who he was

No, I mean I said I'd believe it.

takes like 4 months to watch all of Dragon Ball

Yamcha is a victim of Toriyama's inconsistency. He supposedly got left by Bulma because he was unfaithful, then Toriyama says "nah he's still afraid of girls lol".

If thats true why are her tits so saggy and wrinkly?

I wish Z would have been more like DB

There's really no secrecy, Goku and company were all known martial artists, they just faded from the spotlight. Citizens in DB world are pretty dumb. The gang mostly keep to themselves anyway and if they mentioned anytime some world ending threat was happening it'd send people into a panic. You might wanna hide the fact that the guy who wiped most of a city off the planet is living in the most important corporation int he world, though.

They tried the Dragonball adventure formula with GT, people bitched and they went back to the Z formula.. Although admittedly the execution could have been better, I kind of liked them switching back to adventure and I think the series really went off the rails when they went back to the old formula and starting cranking out lousy villains like the dragons.

There's funny early DB elements in Z though. the Ginyu Force, Mr. Satan, Buu in general. ITs really only the Saiyan saga thats unrelentingly dark.

i actually rememver this video and even when it came out. loved it. now, it's so bad it's not even funny. this is like terrible cringeworthy shit.

it was funny then shut up

based

there were no secrets originally, and it is not a secret. people knew about goku's endeavors at the world tournaments, saving the world from king piccolo, defeating the red ribbon army, everything. everyone still recognized him during the cell games, and they recognized his voice in the buu saga when making the spirit bomb. much of what they do is filmed.

however, an obvious reason is that it cuts down on harassment or enemies going after their families, and it also keeps innocent people away from battles when it does happen.

>ITs really only the Saiyan saga thats unrelentingly dark.

Goku spends three episodes chasing a monkey.

Attached: King Kai.jpg (260x194, 9K)

him being responsible for the entire earth giving the energy for the spirit bomb was one of the best endings of anything, ever.

life sized statue?

don't worry. gohan's with piccolo right now.

Some times i forget people actually have relationships, sex or any kind of romantic and sexual interaction with each other. It's so weird when I remember that, can't even imagine it happening to me.

>She even looks like Jodie Foster
ew no she doesn't

>he then get's sliced in half

I can see where he's coming from. 18 kinda is like a super upgraded young Jodie Foster with finer features.

Attached: jodie_foster.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

Have sex

MUST KILL REAGAN....MUST KILL REAGAN......

Attached: 1566178782225.jpg (678x720, 25K)

even Vegeta cares about his family. Goku was just a fucking retard

they look like stubby little penguins fighting, not a good martial arts scene

Attached: 2018-05-11-thanusxx-super-soyan shadbase soy.jpg (1000x1243, 836K)

Goku is a retard in Super, in DBZ he cared about his family & actually kissed chi chi