I just started watching Breaking Bad because I heard it was getting a movie

I just started watching Breaking Bad because I heard it was getting a movie.
I was wondering, does this bitch do anything other than complain and frown all the fucking time?

Attached: 1881488.jpg (637x425, 43K)

no but she gets hers at the end of it all

she smokes while up the duff and walks into a swimming pool. she also fucks ted.

She fucks Ted.

No, and the show is a snooze fest filled with horrible people with one or two interesting things happening a season. Watch Weeds instead

Attached: 1568260895058.jpg (529x457, 79K)

I actually didn't mind Marie after season 1

Attached: 1567094653149.png (640x480, 359K)

Skyler did nothing wrong

Attached: mpv_rLU4TZ8I8O.jpg (1028x1440, 100K)

The scenes where she's chain smoking are incredibly cringey.

have sex incel

>tfw watching some American TV rip of this episode and having no idea what she meant when she said I____ted until coming on Yea Forums after

That's because she's best girl. I would let her call my minerals rocks.

she gives some guy a rimjob

she's cute

was there any other abandoned plots like her kleptomania?

>online haters bullied her so much she became anorexic

Attached: 1565523613729.gif (220x165, 793K)

Probably because they stopped trying to make her a relevant character.

Jesses two stoner friends only have like 12 appearances

Everything she does is completely reasonable. Only brainlets don't get this.

>husband disappears for days at a time with no explanation
>hurr why u mad bitch

Breaking Bad would have been so much better if Walter was a single dad trying to raise Junior.

Junior was the worst

The only thing Skyler did wrong is fuck Ted. She was perfectly justified in being a bitch towards her unhinged, manipulative drug kingpin husband.

>husband may have literally murdered someone and he won't admit it
>lol calm down u bitch jesus

>Forgetting that she gave all their money to Ted
>And smoked while pregnant to spite her husband

Attached: aP802.jpg (428x543, 113K)

She is the only character in the show that isn't a retard

>Forgetting that she gave all their money to Ted
She gave that money to Ted because otherwise that dumb faggot would have had the IRS sniffing around Walt's money laundering business. She was literally trying to protect him.

>And smoked while pregnant to spite her husband
That wasn't to spite him, it was because she was stressed and she admitted she felt shit about it.

Attached: Breaking.Bitch.S05E14.jpg (767x432, 143K)

lmao what a pos Walt was

Walt's a great character, but it's disappointing that more people don't seem to grasp that he's the bad guy all the way through.

If she wasn't so ugly nobody would care

>lmao calm your tits woman I gotta dissolve some more murder victims in acid

>victim
You democrats are a weird bunch

yeah absolutely a great, well played character. but his actions from each season, up til the very last moment were shitty.

So when he was teaching highschool science in episode 1 he was a bad guy? When he finds out he has cancer, he's a bad guy?

>up til the very last moment

Even his final sacrifice was done for shitty reasons

>it's a Skylar is giving Walt the silent treatment episode

Attached: 1567711449992.jpg (2784x2256, 2.63M)

Unironically yes

here is a clue op:
she's a woman.

Marie was good. She was there for her man no matter what.

Attached: 0E854C60-D3E6-4E81-8023-0ABAD8333CE7.jpg (631x682, 83K)

They aren't an abandoned plot point though they're just tertiary characters. It only seems out of place because Walt doesn't have any friends unless you count the white supremacists in season 6

No

Shes a terrible actress. She was annoying as fuck in Deadwood too.

Like present day Kelly McGillis and Kathleen Turner

Just because a characters actions are realistic doesn't mean they are sympathetic.
Skyler was absolutely insufferable

>She was there for her man no matter what.

You mean Ted?

Attached: mudbone warcry.jpg (252x231, 21K)

Yes, that is all she does. Most of the time you will be annoyed with her for it, sometimes you will absolutely hate her for it, and every once in a while you feel very bad for her.

>but it's disappointing that more people don't seem to grasp that he's the bad guy all the way through
Being a cunt to a bad guy doesn't make being a cunt a good thing. There were 10,000 different ways to call walt out on his shit but she chooses all the most cowardly.

It was pretty great it inspired my dad to get cancer

>why didn't she deal with her mass murdering meth kingpin husband in a more mature manner

The moral of the story is pre-natal testing can prevent the burden of a gimp child.

Attached: Breakingbad12_Hrz2_GalleryBB2_restrict_width_792.jpg (792x594, 219K)

I'm dubsman and this post is epic

Attached: breaking-bad.png (1424x802, 26K)

No.

My one experience was more like the rewatch, I thought the first season had a better pace and more interesting set of events than anything that came after.

she's a completely necessary character to ground the show and illustrate the consequences of Walt's choices, but people who want to watch breaking bad as some kind of vicarious power trip really dislike her, so you have a lot of people complaining that she's a cunt when that is literally why her character exists.

Season 2 is ridiculously comfy and the last half of season 4 is some of the best TV
Everything else is okay

Hijacking this thread
Let’s write a better season 5
>Mike dies in Mexico from his injuries at the pool party
>Jesse is pissed and heads off to do his own thing for a while
>Walt cooks 50 pounds on his own
>Lydia appears and takes Walt to Europe to set up that channel of revenue and see the possibilities
>Walt forgets about ‘Mike’s guys’ in prison but Jesse comes back from his emotional episode and works with Saul to keep everyone quiet
>Walt needs to win over some local criminals in Europe so he tips them off to bet on a soccer match
>Lydia tells Walt the players do better when they’re on meth so he gives them a batch of blue

She fucked Ted.

Walter rapes Gretchen while he makes Elliot watch.

Walt fucks ted

yeah, she sure did

Dubsmode: OFF

Attached: e0stFTO.png (800x800, 84K)

how do i blankpost bros

Seduce Ted.

Forget aboUt it, she was a viCtim, just Knowing thE fact that your husband is a Drugdealer is enough To Eradicate any sense of loyality, surprised she Didn't divorce him.

:(

at least I could finish breaking bad, gave up weeds when they moved. That show was the definition of try hard

how would you handle your dork husband getting cancer and becoming a secretive drug kingpin putting your family including your newborn daughter in danger?

walt is the protagonist but he is not a good guy and skyler is one of his victims

Wrong, Skylar didn’t love her husband she was just using him and eventually became a negative influence in his life when she first secretly then openly supporting his criminal activities. Skylar is one of the driving forces behind walts falls.

Fuck Skylar, anyone with a brain thinks she’s a vapid cunt

>Don’t fuck your husband despite being married to him and making a vow to do so
>honey why do you seek excitement else where? let me fuck you now that you are a criminal

Walts a pussy and skylar is still more hateable than a literal drug lord

GO TO THE COPS. LEAVE HIM.

agreed, never liked walt, always thought he was a coward from season 1 to season 5

seething incel

Their son was the most annoying character in the show. I didn’t find him charming and despite being a cripple I thought he had a very ugly personality.

󠛡

No. She's actually the most emotionally abusive, egocentric and dishonest character I've ever seen on TV.
Marie a cute

Attached: 1564607381351.png (730x571, 441K)

mad at the truth tranny? dilate

Childhood was hating Skyler
Adolescence was realizing that Skyler had some fair points about the safety of Walt Jr, and his little sister.
Adulthood was realizing that despite those points, Skyler is a huge fucking bitch, and that whole family ain't worth shit.

>go to the cops

well that's one way to end the show, genius

No, they would tell her she doesn't have enough evidence and that she has to go back to Walt ...AS AN UNDERCOVER AGENT.

>Skyler is a huge fucking bitch, and that whole family ain't worth shit.
Agreed minus their daughter. Walt Jr was as big of a faggot as Skylar, all he did was complain, and I know he is disabled but it was very irritating

I liked Marie more when I found out from watching interviews she's a total sweetheart, and a goofball. The guy who plays hank is pretty cool, too. The actress who plays Skylar always comes across as one of those always angry at something women, but she might just have a resting bitch face.

Yeah, this. Daughter gets a pass because she's a baby. She didn't do anything to deserve any of this.

Considering that it's in the fucking title of the show, too.

Sklyar only irritated me because I know women like her - but the character is that lifelike. She married up, she was a going nowhere waitress who thought she landed a scientist, and ended up with a frumpy high school teacher - and learns along the way he walked away from millions from Grey Matter. To top it off, she pops a retard out of her polluted snatch. OF COURSE she's a cunt. She's just as miserable as he is. They just can't admit they despise each other, and they can't break up because of Gimpy. Or so they believed.
Seriously, when you get past your inceldom, you'll see how brilliant the writing is at times. Early on, anyway.

Skyler was writing a book in season 1 and I think it gets mentioned only once afterwards.