Do you remember him?

do you remember him?

Attached: 1437540805717.webm (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/1170319464333762561?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=gmKXdVwrobM
archive.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/03/25/20110325immigrant-killed-deputy-details.html
twitter.com/AprilVonLon/status/1166764097012154371
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=derpressed
youtube.com/watch?v=n5cIUrx_ttg
youtube.com/watch?v=JD4bvwEDnrs
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9sA4rOi7w
youtube.com/watch?v=HJq0j_zKNL8
patreon.com/spoonyexperiment
youtube.com/watch?v=lpky7P7amPY
youtube.com/watch?v=FLWPMW8Plm0
youtube.com/watch?v=bH_BaOA604A
patreon.com/DFFPodcast
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2020: Year of the Spoon confirmed

I remember the year of the spoony.

Thinskinned bitch who could dish it out, but not take the slightest of criticism in return.

>"Depression has me all but bedridden. I've barely been out of bed for weeks except to eat and use the bathroom. I don't even know if it's day or night outside anymore. I've given up fighting. I just lie here in the dark night after night because I don't know what else to do."

twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status/1170319464333762561?s=19

Attached: spoony+one+depression[1].png (597x425, 273K)

how could i forget
Spoony you goddamned bastard, come back to us

Attached: B0CBC7DB-0FF1-4603-9742-60C3B56740E6.png (312x332, 85K)

what the fuck does he have to be depressed about

Is he still coming to get me?

I remember when he was going to get me.

Jimmy Fallon didn't call him back ;_;

Miss based Miles more.

Their couch movie reviews were comfy af.

Attached: F8502114-0002-4536-951E-718A86A25930.jpg (720x540, 80K)

wait he got fallon's number?

So, was (is?) CA a big lunatic asylum?

I know he's lazy and rude, but I still miss him. His fans always knew the movie was a promise he couldn't possibly carry out. He could have made an apology video and moved on. What went so wrong?

A lot of fans are still waiting for spoony, despite him being inactive for years. He could get his old career back in 3 months if really wanted to. Start 10 mins video vlogs to fight the anxiety and slowly move to new formats.

you do know miles killed an unarmed black guyright?

He's just gonna come back this year bros, I know it!

Attached: 1490902150636.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>Their couch movie reviews were comfy af.
Based and comfypilled. Listened to all their couch vlogs / reviews multiple times, great background noise, especially to fall asleep to.

Some of Spoony’s best content were his vlogs where he just sat there in front of a camera and reviewed stuff.

He didn’t need to do elaborate reviews with skits if that proved too difficult for him.

April also sucks.

I try to remember the happy times. But they grow dimmer every year.

Attached: 2667952-curtiscraig.jpg (572x307, 20K)

hes going to have an anthro dog persona though, like one of those sad culture war youtubers

>Hasn't written anything besides political twitter posts and wrestling shit for literal years.
>Counter Monkey done.
>Spoony Experiment done.
>Doesn't make videos about anything anymore
>Patreon imploded on itself because his lack of content drove people away.
>Girlfriend is probably cucking him.

I'd say thats a decent amount of stuff.

DON'T

TELL ME

HOW TO DRIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=gmKXdVwrobM

Attached: run.jpg (1644x1638, 297K)

Mexican. But yeah, it was in the papers.

He's dead within the year

is he still with that skinny ugly four eyed whore

This. Spoony was at his best when he just talked shit on movies/games.

Pumpkinhead Bloodwings and After Earth are proof of this.

archive.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/03/25/20110325immigrant-killed-deputy-details.html

Miles is a hero.

>is he still with that skinny ugly four eyed whore

Yes. She's even taking care of Oreo.
twitter.com/AprilVonLon/status/1166764097012154371

Attached: EDEtsOjWsAAI_DZ[1].jpg (900x1200, 557K)

To be a fly on the wall of april von laun getting fucked.

She probably loves anal and craves being analy fucked. After that I'd breed her dead pussy

>planting a rifle on a dead guy

lmao stay classy amerifats

I've downloaded and listened to his Let's Riff on Ripper series for years now, to the point where I can practically talk along.

Attached: 1568826623380.gif (360x202, 587K)

I'd eat her ass like crab legs.

is there an archive or anything of all Prime Spoony's videos? The site is a derelict.

TRUMP AWAYS WINS BABY!

Youtube? I haven't been on his site in years, it's fucking vaporware town. If you know the name of his video, there's probably a re-up on YT with Russian subtitles.

Also Counter Monkey was fucking comfy as shit.

HOW'S THE COFFEE SARGE?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (977x647, 53K)

Based Race War Miles

OH! That was the infamous "hot coffee scene" from Ripper!

You have no idea how much I love you, user.

>"2018 will be the Year of the Spoon"
>2018 wasn't the Year of the Spoon
>"2019 will be the Year of the Spoon"
>2019 wasn't the Year of the Spoon
>"2020 will be the Year of the Spoon"
>

it's impressive that his gf is still with him. Usually they stick around for max 2 years or so when your e-celeb career falls apart or seems to go nowhere.

Literally 90% of all that shit is caused by him not doing anything and sitting on his ass.
>But h-he is depressed.

Fucking bullshit, at some point he still had a patreon and a fanbase he could have done something.
He was always shit so is not like he had to worry about lowering his quality.

You do realize that sometimes a mental illness is just that, a mental illness, and the rich and powerful (of which this jackass certainly isn't) aren't immune to it?

>he thinks year of the spoony meme started in 2018

kek, more like 2014-2015

Attached: jan 2016.png (756x312, 87K)

how hard can it be to just fucking lose weight and bathe regularly?

>le aging e-celeb literally only 4chin posts about
>NEVER FORGET XD

>le e-celeb is used as an insult when its more respectable since they didnt get there from hollywood jew nepotism/tribalism

Attached: 1569185785521[1].gif (280x280, 3.6M)

you would be surprised how hard it is to get up in the morning with clinical depression

what the fuck do you mean, just get your ass up and go to work or whatever

>constructs a set for a series where the simplicity and spoony's charisma alone was its charm
>only uses it nine times (spaced throughout an entire year)
Lol

I'm still waiting for Trainerfan to come out with Villain Trainer. ;_;

better than game of thrones threads. the spoony ultima reviews were comfy as fuck when i first saw them

I always see the Wiz hat as a dragon dildo.

2020: Year of Yon and Spoony

2020 is gonna be prime Spoony year bros. Just you wait.

People weren't fond of the vlogs, but I actually liked them a lot, especially when Miles came aboard. It was a very simple, rapid way for Spoony to get his thoughts out about a new movie and he somehow had a way of pacing the vids without getting repetitious. His thoughts were always pretty clear. They didn't fucking talk over one another constantly like a certain other pair of brothers, which also helped.

MY ASS

B to the izzased

jordan peterson went to rehab for benzos and that guy arguably has way less shit to be derpressed about.

Good to see Oreo's still alive. Wonder what'll happen to Spoontang when she goes.

I HEARD THAT CURTIS!

How come Spoony never did a collab with pic related?

Attached: 0513ADA3-EA8A-48F2-9FAE-2EA36F50AF17.jpg (2001x2402, 751K)

You're Right You Know

Based and redpilled

i-is that aprils foot?

>arguably has way less shit to be derpressed about
>wife of many years has cancer

gods plan innit

I like the term "derpressed". This needs to become a thing.

THERE WAS LIQUID THERMITE IN THE PAINT ANTHONY, LIQUID THERMITE!

Based truthposter

>You think you can rate it a zero? THINK AGAIN

>I'm SO sad, you guys! I just can't take this anymore... Look, I've fought off my depression just enough to gather up all my strength and pose for a Twitter photo to show you how sad I am... Gosh, someone donating to my Patreon would make me feel a little better... Several people donating would make me feel even better. Who knows what might happen if nobody supports me... I might not survive, and then my death would be on your hands...

Already is
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=derpressed

Hi Lovhaug

>Take it, take it, nonono it'll look good, I look cool as fuck, take it I'll look sad, I swear I didn't kill her, just take the pic!

Attached: oswalt.jpg (768x1024, 147K)

>called lovhaug
>loves fat, veiny hogs
lazy writing teebh

Attached: 1555097375001.png (1000x1000, 659K)

Crazy he was at one point making over $6K on patreon, and let it all go down the shitter.

Remember the video he made on finally being able to make his spoony movie?

That was the beginning of the end.

Dear Jimmy, I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'

Attached: mental illness.jpg (211x218, 16K)

>WHAT IS MORE FEASIBLE TO YOU, MYLAR BALOONS OR THAT WERE BEING INVADED BY FLYING SAUCERS? I KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE, I WAS A FORMER FIGHTER, A NAVY SEAL AND A BALOON EXPERT! AND THOSE WERE NO BALOONS!

>fetishsizing shitskins this much

He really shouldn't have promised a Spoony movie. Maybe some people cared, but I think the vast majority of people just wanted him to produce content; and that's all the money represented. A gift from his fans that also stood as a middle-finger to Channel Awesome (I think a lot of Spoony fans were pretty sick of Douge and the rest, I certainly know I was very happy to see him leave). Only guys who were beating him out financially were RLM but he lost it all.

He's too ugly and insane now. Unless someone with an iron will grabs him and forces him to clean up, this isn't happening.

>TIME TO BREAK UP THE FAT PARTY

Attached: 3A2A1564-1A70-4BC1-90B9-F5ABB080490D.jpg (480x360, 15K)

You have done well, my apprentice.

Attached: 2B0AF8A6-B5A3-4CF8-9558-D5627BE19BB6.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

He's saving it up for 2020, Decade of the Spoon!

Someone make a version of that BR 2049 scene but with this pic

>MFW I posted a Spoony Betrayal thread earlier and got no replies...

Attached: Spoony AHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (359x202, 535K)

Nice LARP and microagressions there bud

Attached: 1415563313312.jpg (293x202, 19K)

I thought this would just be audio overlay from one of his old videos, but holy shit it's really him.

>Being this new...

Attached: Spoony Fallon 2.png (640x360, 458K)

No.

>The Spic Must Flow
Was this before or after the Miles incident?

Attached: Oreo 6.png (499x561, 319K)

Attached: spic.png (459x600, 147K)

FMV Hell is so damn good. No one was talking about FMV back then, it was all about Nintendo. Spoony came in with this kino and blew everything away. So memorable, so funny. Better than AVGN.
youtube.com/watch?v=n5cIUrx_ttg

Checked.

Attached: original1.jpg (1292x1292, 200K)

I don't know any of these people but even a child would know to avoid bitches with warning colors on their head.

Close your legs, Lupus. I can smell you from here.

Attached: 1508293125316.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

fucking troublemaker

Jesus that's all sorts of wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=JD4bvwEDnrs
The look on his face throughout says it all. He is shitting bricks contemplating having to make a movie with the money he didn't think he would receive. This video is when he was starting to get medicated, April was with him then, I believe. This was all almost five years ago at this point.

Attached: 1452957966316.jpg (500x277, 43K)

I genuinely thought things would be better for him once he moved in with April. I was naive

I sort of did too. Little did anyone know that April was basically a big reason Spoony fell into what he became. She obviously isn't doing anything to push him either. It's really sad and pathetic. Why is she even still with him? IS she even still with him? Probably the only thing left is April, once she goes it's GAME OVER, MAN!

Attached: Nyan Spoony.gif (400x400, 32K)

Attached: sad spoony.jpg (1280x1789, 507K)

lmao what the fuck

Didn’t they immediately move into a huge house and got a big mortgage to cover? Spoony then started to lack on his content, and patreon money went away. Does April even work? I remember seeing something about her selling shit online.

His website is not even around anymore. And he doesn’t even care. Spoony ain’t coming back. I’m pretty sure he’ll bite a bullet once Oreo passes.

Attached: Spoony comic.jpg (500x689, 121K)

Yeah, she sells shit on etsy and buys creepy dolls. Does spoony even stream any more or did Fallout break him?

April is a doormat personality type, and is an enabler. She's lazy, and won't ever push Noah. She is exactly the opposite of what he needs. He needs someone who will call him out on his pity party bullshit and get himt o do things.

Remember when April paid someone to draw her being raped by a Bull?

Attached: April rides the bull.png (459x373, 305K)

Why are people groping him?

April would have to be insanely strong to pull that off.

catalyst of cringe

>Didn’t they immediately move into a huge house and got a big mortgage to cover? Spoony then started to lack on his content, and patreon money went away.

Yes, they have a huge new house, and no obvious means of paying for it. The patreon money dried up, and if you do the math that's enough to cover the property taxes, but not anything else. April has a part time job, again nothing nowhere near enough to pay for anything.

It's likely their family bailed them out. Noah hasn't complained about his house going to be taken away for years.

Literally one stream in all of 2019.

April and Scarlet are CIA NIGGERS!

Attached: Scarlet and April are CIA handlers.jpg (1366x4689, 840K)

Attached: Untitled.png (554x554, 440K)

He wanted to be famous-famous. Not just online.
He stopped giving a shit once he realized it wasnt going to happen and eventually succumbed to the darkness of depression

prove me wrong

>raped

Dominated. Big difference. April is attracted to a big masculine figure, which is the exact polar opposite of noodle armed Noah. The way she responded to the spousal abuse claim was to put him down and says he has the power of a little girl. And that's his gf!

Big, if plausible

Classic.

Attached: April Angry Rumours.jpg (495x719, 217K)

Here is some great reading from some of Spoony's ex-patrons.

Attached: Spoony Patreon Comments.jpg (720x2944, 540K)

Attached: 1453118680387.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

The guy is a loud mouth narcisist.

>He's got the arms of an 8 year old with rickets! He couldn't hit a blow up doll and make it hurt!

There's zero chance of spousal abuse. However, her response is extremely telling. She totally puts the guy down as a wuss and unmasculine.

Why do all of these guys look exactly the same?

Funny thing about that, he actually was given a chance at an original show on The Discovery Channel, and what does he do? He offers them Doctor fucking Insano. They didn't get back to him after that. Then, later he tried to get on Fallon, seen in this classic video:
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9sA4rOi7w

Attached: Spoony Insano laff.gif (204x205, 465K)

>Funny thing about that, he actually was given a chance at an original show on The Discovery Channel, and what does he do? He offers them Doctor fucking Insano. They didn't get back to him after that.

Not a full show, but a series of small spots. But yeah, on real tv. I think he created Insano specifically because of that. Guy can't act, and shouldn't try. He could be a decent radio or tv host.

If you only knew how bad things really are.

Attached: 1456264009098.jpg (1201x770, 91K)

Never heard about the discovery channel thing.
What a dummy

Wait, is this the girl you guys keep saying is crazy? Because this sounds like an incredibly honest and normal response. Aside from the part where she emasculates him. That was a touch much. But overall, this sanes like the most sane thing I've read in the thread.

Remember that shitty public access MST3K knockoff he was involved in?

Attached: 1500866184213.jpg (492x212, 34K)

So what should he have offered them?

Literally anything else

Holy fuck, April looks like dog shit. Lmao.

Spoony should’ve stayed in Arizona with Miles. Miles would’ve called him out on his shit and pushed him to better himself.

Yes, but we still haven't built a wall around it.

All boomers suffer from depression and most of them are on anti anxiety drugs.
They realise they fucked over society for their own selfish needs.

It's hard to believe this is the same Spoony who made a video while in agony from a failed tooth extraction and managed to actually work it into the video. What the fuck.

Good to know.

Attached: April 10.jpg (585x367, 73K)

This is not an answer.

How did he get a tooth into his anus in the first place?

Attached: 1415579112695.gif (320x164, 992K)

Attached: the many faces of regret.jpg (620x780, 86K)

>Magnata randomly grabbing his finger as he 'chokes' Quinlann
>Cuts his own forehead with a huge fucking knife

What the fuck was up with that entire scene?

Attached: 1568939120857.png (1029x1150, 616K)

Attached: SPHPOT 17.jpg (500x500, 47K)

still has time to reeee about Trump on twitter though,,mmm thats good content, so fresh, noone else is doing that

Attached: wdytya.png (644x644, 936K)

I remember in 2015 when they said 2016 will be the year of the Spoon.

i don't understand the shape of her tit

What a brainless thot

isnt he the one standing in front of a wall of tampons in that webm?

Attached: Lupus show girl.gif (400x225, 1.12M)

Attached: spoonman.jpg (191x726, 42K)

Attached: 1455056646985.jpg (600x906, 47K)

>selfish needs
>says the zoomer

She's crazy because she puts up with Spoony. In fact she enables him. Whenever Noah gets girlfriends his relationship with his fans tanks.

Still can't believe he hasn't put the website back up. I just wish he'd release a video announcing his fucking retirement and retain whatever dignity he still has (very, very little). I've even got the perfect title for the vid, "The Experiment Was a Failure."

Spoony creative issue revolved around how quickly he burned out on subjects. You saw it with the wrestling show and Counter Monkey. Instead of spacing them out properly he would release six months worth of episodes in a month and would then run out of ideas. In a sense, scheduling was a major problem for Spoony. Remember how long FF13 review took to create and it was still fuller of repetitive nitpicking?

Attached: spoony_sheik.png (394x383, 156K)

>still no FF 13-2 review

Attached: sadguts2019.jpg (329x529, 154K)

I never watched any of this youtube bullshit, what did I miss out on?

i'm enjoying the sudden appearance of spoony threads on Yea Forums again, prime cosy reading material going through all these posts before bed, thanks for the laugh bros, that miles 'spic' picture had me bursting out laughing, also what the fuck is this monstrosity his signature is a nice touch though

p.s. that lupa bitch needs to die

It's in the rendering phase. Don't worry. Just a bit more editing.

Attached: Keptcha waiting huh.png (800x480, 467K)

some bitches are real and stick with you through thick or thin. get cool and maybe youll meet one, also they are only puerto rican

how did he end up such a frothing dernaged SJW when his old work was so politically incorrect and off-color?

Attached: 1548103435975.jpg (744x752, 72K)

The 'experiment' was to land himself a girlfriend. Remember in his earlier videos during the intro there would be a flash of text that read 'lonely'? That was his true motivation.

If you like pen and paper rpg's
Watch his counter monkey series

If you like ultima, watch his ultima retrospective

Attached: SPHPOT 7.jpg (500x388, 54K)

Who is this daring and hilarious celebrity and why hasn't he broken out onto television yet?

a meteoric rise and fall

Attached: fallen spoony.jpg (800x600, 182K)

>If you like ultima, watch his ultima retrospective
this but for the love of god watch the version with the sketches edited out

I liked the sketches in the retrospective, I dont like his skits in anything else though

Dr insano is cringe on the tier of shitpickle and melvin brother of the joker

No, I mean I never watched ANY of this. I never watched the Angry Video Game Nerd, I never watched this jackass, I never watched any of these youtube series that are now suddenly "nostalgic".

Today I shall remind them.

Attached: 1413611099821.jpg (944x1384, 385K)

because he's a decent person. it has just became a "thing" now and doesnt want to deal with screeching radicals and have possile a career as a public figure. everyones sense of humor is fucked up, extreme sjws and alt right faggots ruined it for everyone though

Realistically, how can you unfuck Spoony's life?

>No, I mean I never watched ANY of this.
You missed out.

Attached: 1400122342292.jpg (588x685, 84K)

Then you watch him play even marginally old RPGs and realize that his Ultima retrospectives were just a meme and he literally can't play fucking videogames.

i can't tell you how jellous i am of you. my autism was managable beforei fell into the black hole of internet reviewers and now 10 years later my life is still fucked

a girlfriend that doesnt allow him to "lay in bed for weeks only getting up to piss and eat"

unironically some sort of experimental drug treatment. like ayahuasca or some shit

>reviewers
The only internet reviewer I actually have watched is this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=HJq0j_zKNL8

I dont remember if spoony said he was bi-polar or something else, but I am bi polar and the only drugs they had to offer me were sedation pills that made me sleep for 17 hours straight and if I woke up in the middle of my sleep I would fall over multiple times

Medication and a job

Nah his vlogs were boring as fuck. His best stuff were let’s plays.

Not at all. The Cinema Snob is the only Channel Awesome type that I watch with any regularity now.

you're wrong, but thats okay

>one of them is now a "girl".
>one of them is now a "boy".
>the third has been missing for a year.

Attached: 85936154.jpg (405x399, 108K)

The channel awesome effect

>bourbon
shit i'd rather be an aging virgin loser than drink that shit t bh

So, when's the movie being made?

Interesting, this certainly would explain a few things about Spoony if they perscribed him something similar, how did they tell you to take these pills? Only when you felt low or were they intended to be taken regularly?

his homepage is gone

don't they give you lithium?

Breaking into his house, beating up April, holding him at gunpoint and threatening to come back and finish the job if he doesn't start uploading content, again.

as much as i loved his Final Fantasy reviews, the movie reviews (especially with his brother) and Counter Monkey i know that he will not come back

The guy reviews all sorts of whisk(e)y and sometimes other liquor. Bourbon is good, though. Rye is good. Most whiskies are good.

370 bucks a month
patreon.com/spoonyexperiment

Jesus Christ

Him getting on prescription drugs was the worst thing he did, honestly. They just pumped full of pills and made him into a zombie. He should have just smoked some pot or something instead.

i dont know this guy, but ill watch him if he has the correct answer, what is his favorite final fantasy game?

he got called out for making rape jokes, everything he's done since then has been over compensation through virtue signalling.
It didn't work of course, they still don't forgive him.

Everyone has everything and nothing to be depressed about.

Sage does alright, he also stopped being a fat fuck and seems genuinely happier.

I remember Juan.

i think it was FF6 if i remember correct

How the fuck is he even paying the bills?

Probably had to start wage cucking. April probably as well, Etsy can't possibly bring in decent money

told me to take it before bed, every day.
it was a few years ago and I decided to just stay off medicine so I dont remember the details clearly.

Definitely wasnt lithium, one was like this acid I had to disolve under my tounge, and the other was Risperdal I believe

Was it seroquel? I had a girlfriend who took that shit, fell out of bed, and pissed herself one time.

He should've sided with the Gamergate crowd.
Poor Spoony could've been more successful as an alt-right pundit.

How come no one knows where he works? You would think the internet would know by now.

hmmm, the best one is viii but 6 is acceptable, along with x and xii (i was giving him a good chance, his depression is hitting home with me right now and id like to give him some views)

I'm surprised that Sage has so little patreon bucks. I always thought he was more likeable than about 90% of the other people on that site. I'm surprised that British guy and the Kiwi are making any money at all.

Spoony has a pretty amazing intro. Really puts you in the mood to watch what comes after the song

youtube.com/watch?v=lpky7P7amPY
full version

I think someone on the spoony reddit mentioned that he's a janitor now, take that with a pinch of salt though

can somebody explain to me the wordplay? (i am not an English speaker) I know that the name of the wife is Juan but why "Juan but not forgotten"

I METCHA ON A THUUUUURSSSDAAAY
youtube.com/watch?v=FLWPMW8Plm0

Attached: 1409862819891.png (640x357, 258K)

I hate that he doesn't feel the desire to share anything with his "fans." He'd probably justify it as him not being a public figure anymore and is therefore entitled to a private life, but that doesn't stop him from constantly posting on Twitter, occasionally streaming and accepting donations under the Spoony label.

can somebody explain to me the wordplay? (i am not an English speaker) I know that the name of the wife of the killed guy is Juanita but why "Juan but not forgotten"

>seroquel
FUCK that shit, the pill was already the tiniest thing i ever saw in my life, but my friend warned me so i managed to break it in half and downed it, basically a piece of dust at that point, and i passed out 17 minutes later with my upper half on the bed and my knees on the ground with my shoes and clothes still on, didnt even make it all the way into bed. woke up a few times over the next 25 hours confused out of my mind.i think i pissed myself too. anti psychotics are not for me

juan sort of rhymes with gone, so "gone but not forgotten"

> went from making $5,000 on Patreon to scrubbing shit stained toilets
That's so sad I almost feel bad for the guy,

Attached: 1529989876859.png (349x369, 169K)

janitor jobs can be okay, sometimes you're basically free to do whatever you want as long as things look clean, which sometimes amounts to barely doing anything and just hanging out with books or music or whatever

ah thank you!

It's less about his new line of work and more of the fact that he could easily be making at least $2,000 on patreon from lingering goodwill and nostalgia alone if he even put out the most barebone content. I'm pretty sure if he even regularly streamed he'd make a couple hundred pity dollars from old fans, but he just threw it all away.

Attached: 1457924808519.gif (593x431, 19K)

i really have no sympathy for him except in the vaguest sense of "suffering bad"

Most of the time depression is something to overcome by working on yourself. I bet you still think antidepressants are a good thing.

i wonder if he ever told his fans that he will not produce videos anymore

most people i know on antidepressants seem like they have every rational reason to be depressed but force a chemical change to fool their bodies and just keep sinking deeper into complacency

You forgot to sign out of your reddit account faggot

Spoony could easily get his viewership back by reviewing one game/movie a month. Just watch something like Avengers eng game, and ramble his thoughts then edit it down to 40 min. BOOM

I realize the dude has a work ethic problem but this is literally a 10 hr job at absolute max. more likely a 5 ht job. and new content is constantly being made so all he has to do is nut up and play a new game or watch a new movie and review it. and he couldnt even do that

>lmao let's just change your natural brain chemistry
seems healthy

pretty sure he is bipolar 2, all the depression from bipolar without the manic episodes. Not really something you can just casually fight through

What the fuck does Spoony even do? He makes no content. His patreon no longer makes money enough to even cover gas. He spent years on Youtube and not studying or getting connections. How does he go about his life?

Even if Spoony came back he's so fucking shit now his content, whatever it would be, would be awful

Leeching off of his girlfriend.

He post comic book panels, wrestling observations, and Trump ramblings on his twitter.

that's bad enough and already hard to understand, despite whatever mental conditions the guy has he was still making videos previously while enduring these mental conditions presumably, I don't know if bipolar 2 just suddenly springs out of nowhere or what

On top of this though, he bails out of this easy revenue AFTER he takes out a massive mortgage, it blows my mind

absolutely agree

His last movie review was Last Jedi.

>have a piss easy job watching movies and playing video games making 60ish k a year.
>stop doing it all together and spend all your time and energy on Twitter rants 3 people read.
>continue for 3 years.
>next line of work actually requires work but you don't make nearly the same money.
Yeah, I feel sorry for him too. Who'd have seen that coming?

Attached: 1486444363201.jpg (708x708, 55K)

I mean how does he afford his expenses.

Calling in tips to ICE.

I must've watched his Ultima reviews like twice.

Mental illness isn't real you lazy piece of shit go get a job

>Mental illness
Do you even know where you are?

Some suggest he has a job but I have a really hard time imagining spoony working at any kind of job. April might just be the breadwinner.

I'm in the real world. In one hour I have to get outside and commute to work, where I will earn my living. I don't like it but I sure as fuck don't make excuses not to do it so I can leech off of others.
Mental illness is not real. You don't hear voices in your head, you're just pretending for attention and pity. Fuck you. There's people with REAL problems like taxes and car repair bills. They have expenses and shouldn't have to pay for your porn addiction.

youtube.com/watch?v=bH_BaOA604A
>apologises for his absence the first thing he does
>goes on to encurage people to leave comments mocking his stomach flue
it really was a different time. does anyone know why youtube have stopped showing the upload date on the videos? im trying to walk back in my head to what year he dissabled comments

>because he's a decent person.
No decent person rants about Trump as much as he does. It has gotten to a point were he seems to think his mental illness is caused by him.
Fact is he got burned by the cult of SJW and now is trying to overcompensate for his "sin".
In his fucked up mind if he quote tweets Trump enough it will fix what is wrong with his life. Not knowing that their is no forgiveness in the cult of SJW.

*Ruins your life*

Attached: aXLcMNn.jpg (600x500, 33K)

LOl, just stop being poor LOL

Is that Scarlett? God, what an ugly whore.

based schizo

I was implying this board is autistic but cool man, I get it, you're totally not mentally ill

Yeah this was confirmed a while back. He has casual janitor work at some engineering company his Dad was able to set him up with.

Bit of a setback from his original job out of college, when his Dad got him a job as an engineer at Boeing. Noah quit after a couple of weeks due to hating it.

Yikes.

Attached: 1457067762526.jpg (730x688, 73K)

Hot.

Attached: SPHPOT 19.png (376x490, 355K)

how did you find this out?

I'm pretty sure his girlfriend is raising him

Attached: 1514788383785.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

>born 1982: age 37

Someone had tracked it down in an old thread. I don't remember how, something to do with social posts

>Not really something you can just casually fight through
Spoken like a commie pinko faggot.

shut the fuck up boomer

Fuck you, faggot. Make me.

He could have had a show on Compound Media

Oh man, as poorfag I fucking wish I had the time and money to stay in bed all day. Too bad my worst nightmare of ending up on the street keeps me from doing it. I might actually throw myself at train if it ever happens.

Image is from 4 months ago.

>watch out goys! captain alcoholism nose is gonna make you do shots!

Being thrown under the bus as a proto-#metoo black sheep for the autists as Channel Awesome to vent all their frustrations at probably didn't help.
Weird how he seemed to produce semi-regularily right up to the point that shit went down.

lets not forget that lindsay aborted his unborn child.

Attached: 1463607661907-4.gif (180x180, 257K)

That would be DEEPEST LORE tier if not complete bullshit

I thought that was back when she was in college.

"that's life"

Attached: 1495607991803.jpg (720x960, 115K)

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Got decent tits tho.

>doesn't lift weights, won't stop playing video games and doing drugs
>ah shit man why am I so sad all the time?

she looks decent for someone that age if im being honest.

probably get's some kind of dole for being depressed. he could use his previous income levels to prove that it's affecting his ability to earn a living and thereby get on some welfare lists. Enough to eat food and stay drunk and pilld up and leave his woman to cover the housing .

Sure, attractiveness wise, but she seems like a immature retard

Lots of wild content ahead!

Attached: Spoony's wild content ahead!.jpg (1085x683, 168K)

Attached: x8LUS1O.jpg (700x530, 48K)

>"Oh hi Mark"

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

that spoony parody twitter account can be pretty hilarious at times

Attached: cwqWYPj[1].png (793x324, 32K)

Yes, the natural healthy brain chemistry that keeps telling you to fucking kill yourself.

he's even emulating spoonys snark

Attached: 5AB7TeJ[1].png (798x374, 40K)

Yes, the schizo cases locked up in mental wards are all totally just faking it.

Anyway I need to get to sleep because I have a day to look forward to that I don't resent.

#JuanButNotForgotten

You're probably giving it good reason to do that by lying in fucking bed all day doing nothing like
says

>I'm not irrelevant. I won an award a decade ago.
He's basically your highschool quarterback trying to convince you he's still hot shit even as the night manager of a car wash.

Attached: 1542417278184.gif (480x360, 1.43M)

That's a fake account user

These guys are old youtube. I wonder uf Zoomers even know what this thread is about.

Alsi, FFXV review when?

Attached: iyk6r1x8qxk21.jpg (740x900, 124K)

>fake spoony twitter
why even bother when his own twitter is pretty much all semi-deranged waffling as it is?

last one, trying not to spam too much of this in here and you guys can go visit it anyway if you find it funny, but the interactions he has with gullible fans are cracking me up, that could also be down to me being slightly drunk though. There's so many people wishing him well and he just shits on them (not too much unlike real spoony), i'm sure even marzgirl was fooled by it at some point

i kind of like the satire of it and how parody spoony is riding the edge of going *too* far with it, but managing to hold back enough that it's believable, it's also kind of hilarious and sad to see all the real fans trying to talk to him then he just calls them a dimwit

to be fair I can totally imagine spoony using the "The 2009 Mashable awards say hi" line

Attached: rO67poU[1].png (794x280, 29K)

I revisit the Beehive review from pic related every couple of months when I'm feeling down.
Don't know the guy from OP's post but thought this post might be relatable

Attached: Stanburdman.jpg (640x829, 43K)

>hmmm
Ahh, a hint of Linkara sprinkled in as well - a daring synthesis

Holy fuck Spoony is 40 too.

No

Attached: run.gif (500x281, 2.94M)

what happens im at work i cant watch it

the fat atheist guys runs a podcast now patreon.com/DFFPodcast
doesn't say how much they get but 5k patrons and min reward is $5

Spoony denies having run a red light while there are witnesses that say otherwise.

how could I forget the famous Linkara?

>when your entire life is in the rendering queue

year of the spoonyette?

Attached: spoonyone.png (1024x686, 1.79M)

Remember the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy sequel script he wrote with its nympho alien species

Based as fuck

Its always the hands

ha i wasn't really at work i just didnt want to watch the whole video
thanks kiddo

Isn't he a >>>>>>>>>transexual twitterfag now