Am I an asshole for changing my Netflix password so my now ex-girlfriend can't use it anymore?

Recently broke up with my gf. She was still using my Netflix account, but I really didn't care about it at the time since she works nights, I work days, there really wasn't any issues with her using it when I wasn't able to use it anyways. She informed me the other day that she has started seeing someone else. I thought about them just sitting on the couch watching my Netflix account, so I changed the password. She got mad, obviously, but I told her I wasn't going to pay for their entertainment. Am I an asshole?

Attached: netflixlogo-56a4b4183df78cf77283d151.jpg (768x356, 19K)

you're a pussy for even asking

Is this Reddit you fucking retard?

Change it back, jerkapotamus. Why would you even care

>She informed me the other day that she has started seeing someone else.
Branch-swinging. Also, this is from reddit, right?

This. Smdh.

Say that you and your new girlfriend(male) don't want to have to wait til her and her new black bull are done to watch something

Of course change it wtf kind of question is that. You're literally paying for some dudes entertainment who's also filling up your ex at the same time. Cucked of the highest order.

wait, you live together and she's fucking someone else at your home? yikes

hurry up and leaven and also cancel your netflix

This. You're a beta cuck if you even felt guilty about changing the password. You cool with watching your netflix account while slobs the other guy's knob?

well now we all know why she's your ex, your too much of a cucked beta and dried her pussy out. Why not ask her permission to watch her get rammed while she uses your netflix account next time. Why not purchase dinner for her and her new bf while your at it.

Attached: 1554188069090.jpg (540x496, 43K)

fpbp
only a cuck would question if he is a asshole for doing that

Bait meter going of the scale.

Attached: kuck.png (240x270, 114K)

I can't believe this worthless bitch had the nerve to get mad. What's next? Are you going to pay for their contraceptives too? Snacks? Delete all her shit, don't ever talk to her again and ffs get new pussy!

fpbp
based
redpilled

lmao there are people on here who actually pay for streaming services?

>your ex and her new chad laughing at your netflix history
you had no choice.
also wtf cuck lol

We need the CP spammer to make a comeback and drive away people like this

Why are you talking to your ex gf you fucking redditor

Yeah some people actually have jobs and money and aren't degenerate worthless neets stealing film from mommies wifi.

>paying for Shitflix
>getting cucked in many different ways by doing it
lmao
agreed

is this reddit or just ironic reddit

THIS

Dump her nudes on motherless

you should of changed it right away you pleb and just because she is watching it doesn’t mean you can’t watch at the same time. I have friends in a few different countries that use my account and never have any issues, probably three different logins in three different countries on one account, weird that Netflix doesn’t seem to care

They do care. Standard HD account can only stream 2 at a time and the premium one has access to the 4k streams and max 4 streams at a time.

fucking kek

good to know, it’s my girls account and I’ve given the info out to friends everywhere, she didn’t know until they emailed her about people logging in around the world and asking if she authorized it.

lol kys pussy

I was fucking some thot from work who gave me access to her goyflix account and I changed the password so only I can use it

Attached: the first weaboo.jpg (396x500, 135K)

This girl i used to date still had her ex’s account and we used it for like atleast 2 years

What subreddit did you steal this from?

Which is the more accurate statement OP? She pegged you daily or every other day?
This is important to your original question

She's even dumber than you are. Anyone with half a brain would fix what your dumbass did right away meaning now you have no password when before you still had access. Thank god you retards didn't have a child.

This, off yourself but first but make sure to send her the new password so her and tyrone can chill before he fucks her up the ass

thought I was on Yea Forums, looks like im on r/amitheasshole

Fpbp don’t be autistic OP. This is beta behaviour and you know it. Stop being a söy-brain and leave that bitch on read.

>Am I an asshole?
>>>/reddit/

I know I will get shit for this but you are an asshole. You literally had to put in effort to change the password vs doing nothing and no one loses anything. You put in effort for a net negative because you’re insecure

No, you're allowed to do as you will with shit you're paying for, fuck her.

she doesn't need netflix now that she has all access to the BBC

/Destroyed

No, you're an asshole for bragging to everyone here you got a girlfriend in the first place. Kill yourself faggot this is an incel only board we don't want you here.

kek

Oh look another cuck. Why don't you send his ex some condoms since you're so charitable.

Imagine actually thinking like this

>cuck
Actually I am a woman. And by the way, you don’t own us.

And you don't own someone else's account. Women sure are leeches by nature, want everything for free just because they have a pussy.

Ok incel. You missed the point, OP could have done nothing and it would not have costed anyone anything, instead he expended effort to spite her because he was bitter. I guarantee if the sexes were reversed you would see problem

Go ask reddit, the fuck do we care who uses your netflix. Fuck off.

they cant help it, its just how they are wired. they literally see nothing wrong with it.

Roles being reversed have nothing to do with it and I would still feel the same. They are not together so why should someone be paying someone else's bills. She wants to be entertained and use netflix which is a credit card based premium then they can pay for it themselves. Stop being so fucking entitled to something you didn't earn and don't deserve.

Fpbp

Itt: seething incels

based

People who won’t pay $10 for a Netflix subscription but think they are entitled to it are deadbeats. Seriously… $10. That’s like 4 cups of coffee

also this