Best series of Peaky Blinders so far. I don't really care about the Shelby family storylines, its all a bit tired...

Best series of Peaky Blinders so far. I don't really care about the Shelby family storylines, its all a bit tired. But this character is genuinely compelling. When he said "England lives and marches on" I got chills. I know he is meant to be the villain but ngl i'm totally rooting for him now. Looking forward to tonights episode.

Attached: peakymosley.jpg (768x1152, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/yq2s3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Peaky blinders is normie gallore where I live but now that Mosley is in it I unironically think about watching it

Its a fucking shit show but Mosley is really good. The actor is great.

>tfw your nan said she went to see Moseley speak as a teenager because she fancied him

Mosley was a cuck who wanted a European superstate and lived most of his life in France. Faggot never loved England.

>I love him so much
Based

based nan

Speaking from a non-partisan standpoint, he understood something you don't. I presume you're a right winger. Mosley's goal was not the opposite of whatever the left wanted. He wanted concentration of power too. He just wanted it to be in the hands of people like him.

You will continue to lose, as you have for almost 100 years, until you realize this.

He only supported a united Europe when Britain took itself off as a superpower by getting bombed in ww2. He loved England to death and knew what was best for it.

Pretty much this, Mosley considered himself a leftist and literally left the conservatives for labour due to the brutal actions against Irish people during the war. His ideology was quite strange, he wanted to create a populist nation with democratic organisations but with a corporatist economic and unifying ideology.

He wasn't a cuck, his wives never cheated on him. Diana Mitford was fiercely loyal to the end. Being exiled to France wasn't a betrayal of England. It was imposed on Mosley.

He fought in ww1, so really he wasnt a cuck. In fact that entire generation were based.

>Churchill is a fat arrogant obnoxious pig
>Mosley is stylish brave and well spoken
What did the BBC mean by this?

We have a Mosley street in Manchester because his great-great-great-great-great-grandparent owned like half the city. That's some bloodline. He probably thought it was his destiny to rule as an elite.

Well, that's true. They at least made Mosley rave about Jews while they played scary music though. Gotta get one of those in there.

There are also Mosley streets in Preston and Blackburn.

Whereas anyone who's actually listened to him speak knows he didn't blindly hate all Jews; he hated the ones who violently broke up his assemblies and kvetched that he was an antisemite.

>England lives and marches on
f-fug, the state of current England is so embarassing

Attached: robocop.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Reminder his actor is redpilled
streamable.com/yq2s3

This. That and he was generally just a complete failure, much along the same lines as Codreau and all those other fascists that never got off the ground in most of the world (though at least Mosley got away from his revolutionary extremism without dying, which is more than you can say for a lot of 'em). Really, he's the perfect personification of fascism: Aesthetic and pomp paving over the cracks in the concrete.

pseud

>populist nation with democratic organisations but with a corporatist economic and unifying ideology.
except the democratic part, isnt this fascism?

Fascism and democracy can theoretically work together in a one path state with life long dictatorship