OOF

OOF

Attached: lena dunhams.jpg (1960x721, 390K)

Damn, brutal.

any comments from the sister?

She literally wrote it down and sold books, suprised it even made it past an editor who should have thought "maybe this is underage incest."

3 pieces of candy, lena must have been desperate

Honestly I don't think it's that big of a deal. It literally is just kids messing around.

She's just a fucking disgusting gargoyle in general, and this anecdote doesn't help.

What angers me is the hypocrisy of her political bullshit - if a man had admitted to something like this, her mob would cancel his career in a second.

She's absolutely repulsive.

google what her sister looks now

>It literally is just kids messing around.
She admits to doing this shit when she was 17. Her sister is 6 years younger.

>Accusations of abusing sister
>Publishes memoir stating in detail sticking pebbles in her little sisters vagina
>Accusations

I think those rules only apply to goyim though

When is she going to respond to sexually harassing Braddu Pittu during OUaTiH?

Attached: lena dunhamsteak.jpg (772x793, 180K)

>She admits to doing this shit when she was 17.
WHOA. I didn't know that. I thought they were both little. That...changes things a little bit.

The worst thing is that fuck all is going to happen and this will be swept under the rug like every other Hollywood celeb

you pigs just hate successful women

Attached: wat.jpg (1742x480, 82K)

>keeps telling story about how she was date raped by a guy on her campus that hosted a conservative radio show at the school

>college finds that no such man ever existed on the campus

Attached: lena dunhamhocks.jpg (474x926, 76K)

femcels are disgusting

Well, she says she masturbated in bed while she was sleeping next to her when she was 17, but who knows if she's leaving more shit out. Her sister is a lesbian by the way. Child abuse can cause homosexuality (not saying there's anything wrong with being gay, just pointing out that childhood trauma can lead to it).

Why would you ever voluntarily put that in your book? Imagine what was left out! This is an insane person, and clearly remains a predator this day (Driver, Beckham Jr., Pitt...)

She's an out of touch pseudofeminist libtard. There's no way to understand her reasoning.

Her parents were likely abusers too. Look at their artistic output.

>its an user realizes what 14 year old girls do for candy episode

She's a woman so its fine, this book literally came out years and years ago.

This post disturbs me

No of cpurse notbecause nobody fucking cares avout the sister they literally just bring up molestation and rape for a fun witch hunt. I dont doubt she did it but of course no one gives a fuck

>pebbles
What the fuck. Lena needs to be in jail.
What causes that level of depravity, and how is she so shameless as to publish that publicly

it's worse than that actually, there was a guy who matched her dates and peg leg and face scar description and he was getting harassed for it until she kindly clarified it wasn't him

I didn't like it either when she told me when I was in Mid school

so she wrote this down and published it as autobiographical for ??? reasons ???

The one on the left is Lena Dunham's sister.

It's further proof that homosexuals reproduce through rape

Attached: 38A917C000000578-3800619-image-a-143_1474486027311.jpg (634x423, 71K)

She must have been abused herself. She is severely mentally ill

yup its totally normal for 17 yr old to spread her 11 yr old sister pussy and play with it
YUP TOTALLY NORMAL

Attached: Pebbles.jpg (550x288, 61K)

How come /pol/ is always right?

Attached: 78575367347474574.png (1701x191, 42K)

just because you can play six degrees of separation and link everybody on the planet back to a kike doesn't mean they're out to get you

>six degrees of separation

>six degrees
>mother is a full blown kikette

Attached: 1554842410340.png (500x666, 47K)