Why can’t right wingers make good movies?

Why can’t right wingers make good movies?

Attached: A154248B-4E87-41C3-9850-15D8C12C648B.jpg (1800x900, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/video/john-legend-most-creative-people-are-liberal
twitter.com/TheSlyStallone/status/1175578277211099137
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>movie critics

majoriyt of the audicence is leftists its like saying why 100% of gay men dont like women or why 100% of heterosexual men dont like men

TLJ opening weekend: 220m
Rambo opening weekend: 20m

why are right wingers such losers?

Wow, cherry picking bullshit! Truly the alt-blight are the masters of arguing!
Praise Kek, my fellow Kekistanis!

Attached: you.jpg (495x365, 21K)

Orginal Death wish
Blackhawk Down
Lone survivor

Why are movie critics liberal faggots?

>rich legacy
>emotion-rich action
Whoever writes the blurbs for RT is a dumbass

Right wingers are literally worse at making movies because they're naturally less creative.

Attached: Openness-2.png (750x563, 383K)

Why can't the left?

based seething redditor with his boogeymen

I cant believe they made another Male led movie in 2019

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-114628_Chrome.jpg (1080x905, 231K)

Yeah, I'm going to trust the critics who review movies for a living and know what qualities to look for instead of the braindead general public who get entertained by schlock like capeshit and Fast and the Furious.

This is true. Just ask John Legend:
cnsnews.com/video/john-legend-most-creative-people-are-liberal

Why do conservatives hate Muslims? They both hate women, they both hate homosexuals,they both think religion should dictate state laws. Their values are basically identical, but for some reason they hate each other.

Attached: Rambo 3 end credits.jpg (600x315, 24K)

Eastwood made a bunch of good ones. Gibson too. There actually was a time when rightists still had some understanding of art.

In 1803 critics and knowledgeable audiences across Europe called Beethoven's Eroica symphony among the worst piece of music ever written.

...It also began the Romantic period of music. Critics enthusiastically hating a piece of art is historically a good indication that the work is substantial. Critics loving a piece of art is historically a good indication that the art is mediocre, and unadventurous.

pic related. He was loved by critics, taught Beethoven, Mozart, and Schubert, and you've never heard any of his music.

Attached: salieri.jpg (400x300, 17K)

how do you explain japan making some of the most fantastic games and animation the world has ever seen?

>anti cartel movies are fascist and racist
What did liboids mean by this?

Left can't meme

Why do libtards love muslims?

so by the numbers loved by critic creators are necessary to facilitate more creative newcomers?

AIDS was the result of openness to experience.

That is not the point of aesthetics. Aesthetics are meant to gauge the interest of the audience and cause elation after their viewing. To be entirely based on the understanding of the medium makes everything insular and pointless. The only argument you've made is that "right-winger" films aren't blindly insular like other hack directors who do not care to inspire their audience, only to "advance cinema" (read: bore people).

>nerdy otaku getting transported to faux-D&D/vidya world and fucks an assortment of underage girls and titcows #4359
wow so creative

because they also hate america

>he relies on tomatometer
Cringe and bluepilled

>Taken meets Home Alone only racist

Attached: 1568252532359.jpg (490x519, 59K)

>still no one mentioning Craig Zahler
Guess I forgot Yea Forums is /pol/ 2.0 and not actually a film board

weak bait senpai

Same reason liberals love Muslims and black ghetto culture. It's what's been fed to them in the propaganda.

Well that and 9/11.

Dragged Across Concrete sucked

>making this transparent of a bait thread

hmmm, this user might be up to something, I sure wouldn't be able to make up 50 different genders and sexual orientations up, and perform all the associated mental gymnastics

Rambo has finally forced critics to drop the mask and outright admit they side with criminal scum human traffickers than those who put a stop to them

Every Mexican comment I've seen about Rambo was positive. They relish watching cartel scumbags killed brutally. It's all Disney shills and retarded SJWs like Grace Randolph criticizing it.

Attached: (((verified))).jpg (281x268, 9K)

because weve been fighting them for the last 30 years

The tomato meter doesn't matter whatsoever, it's only the audience score that matters.

>Taken meets Home Alone
Based.
>only racist
red pilled.

>*Blocks OP's path*

Attached: Clint-Eastwood-2008.jpg (532x800, 38K)

It's STARWARS, you could film someone taking a shit slap a the Starwars logo on it and people would go to watch it in the millions.

Stallone, Eastwood, and Gibson have been making kino for decades. The only rightists allowed in Hollywood are the ones who were megastars before SJW bullshit became the norm.

Damn shame The Mule was so bad it ruined his career.

Dragged Across Concrete was pretty redpilled, so was Bonehawk Tomahawk, but the metal scene is, for some reason I can't explain (since the music is basically the definition of "toxic masculinity"), pretty left wing and Zahler is a death metal musician besides his movie work.

You know user, since Eastwood is nearly 90, I bet he doesn't give a fuck if any of his movies are successful or not, he gives the vibe of a guy who has so much money that he directs movies primarily out of fun (how tf watched Jersey Boys, also all the prior Eastwood movies after Gran Torino besides American Sniper were flops), since he can die every year if he catches a cold at his age.

Can you /pol/ faggots stop categorizing everything in right-left terms? Next thing you’re going to tell me some color preferences are left/right wing

>muh pol bogeyman

Also, every single male with above average t levels is, objectively proven, right wing.

don't know how people can argue against this. just look at how many genders the left can create

>leftists are everywhere in hollywood
>act in all the movies
>own all the production companies
>own all the tabloids
>own all the award ceremonies
>own all the media
>own all the theaters
>own all the review companies
>act surprised when they boost their brands and people above everyone else

Do you really think they'd be subjective and ever give people that don't agree with them a chance at being seen as professionals?

No one saw the clone wars movie

Being liberal isn't the same as being creative. You can keep the morals you identify the most with and find out about the world you live in, without resorting to common practices that liberals think have to go with being open minded.

kek

The alt right are inherently retarded and anti-art
They are the same as dumb capeshitters and Yea Forums faggots

The alt right think Aliens and Terminator 2 are masterpieces when they are dogshit flicks for plebs. The alt right love those shitty John Wick movies

They also both love circumcision

Why is the clipart white conservative contradicting the statement by going out on a limb? Looks pretty thrilling to me. Certainly more entertaining that some nigress sass-snapping at a bright idea.

Because Star Wars has always been around with movies, tv shows, comics, games, etc,
Rambo is only remembered by boomers

i kinda agree with this. i don't consider myself right wing, but i do feel more toward the current conservative right.

but fuck if i could snap my finger and turn into a liberal faggot, i absolutely would

>The alt right are inherently retarded and anti-art
>They are the same as dumb capeshitters and Yea Forums faggots

Who said alt right? OP said right, in general.

>The alt right think Aliens and Terminator 2 are masterpieces when they are dogshit flicks for plebs.

Never heard anyone explicitly right wing say anything of the sort.

>The alt right love those shitty John Wick movies

Only true of the first, because it was relatively apolitical and, therefore, a break from the norm. Not true of the sequels.

Not a right-winger, btw. You're just wrong and very angry.

>
pfffffftt bwahahahahaha

Well you do have to have one hell of an imagination to think women and minorities are equal to white men.

do remember 9/11?

Obvious bait, but I'll respond anyway:
>Sam Raimi (republican)
>John Milius (gun-loving republican)
>Mel Gibson (traditionalist Catholic)
>Frank Capra (republican)
>John Ford (leaned more towards the left when he was young, but in 1947 he proudly declared himself a republican)
>Clint Eastwood (libertarian)
>S. Craig Zahler (hasn't publicly stated his political leanings, but seems to be pretty right-wing)

It's the same reason that the left can't meme.

The alt right is even worse, case and point Yea Forums

ovulate

Most white men are not liberal. This defeats your little diagram faggot.

Daily reminder that Rotten Tomato audience score is much more accurate than movie critics. Most movie critics are garbage human beings who failed film school and journalism class, but are too ugly to sell their body for a living so they pretend to love movies base on political ideology. Most of them are societal leeches who contributes nothing.

How come only liberals make good art?

Attached: dogsoda.jpg (460x468, 32K)

Is there any big budget film from second half of the year that has a negative audience score?

>(((movie critics)))

ftfy

cause they're too busy winning elections basedtard

twitter.com/TheSlyStallone/status/1175578277211099137
>He made a new commercial just to BTFO all the thin-skinned pussies.
Based Stallone

>NOOO NARCOS ARE GOOD GUYS
kek how low they can get at this point?

Liberals are courageous free thinkers while right-wingers live based on culture or religion.

Right wingers can learn how to draw, how to shoot films but in the end... real art takes courage.

>right-wingers live based on culture

Attached: UN laughing at stupid comments.png (423x363, 273K)

Cal arts is not good art

>dude, just let me destroy everything. Why are you afraid of new ideas?
It's like living in a nut house. No, you can't cook pancakes out of broken glass and bleach. No, they wont be delicious. Fucking stop doing that.

and "good guy kills the bad guys and theres lots of explosions!" isn't a good movie. your point?
>b-b-but rambo 1
rambo 1 had subtext, the sequels were entertaining but also brainless

>looks at audience score

Are you sure about that OP

How is that not a good movie, if well executed?

it's not good because it's bland and low-effort, even when well-executed.

Cringe

No it's not.

yep. it is. i could write one of these generic shitty dime-a-dozen modern action films if i wanted to. (i dont.)

Absolutely right. And the creativity of the left is the same bullshit over and over. Ad Astra is the same shit I’ve seen a million times.

And you could choreograph and perform action scenes as well as a top action director?

sure, if i had as much money as top directors have to hire choreographers and talented actors and stuntmen.

Oh so you'd have to hire people who have a particular skill you don't, because these things aren't that simple?

oh, so action movie directors are directly responsible for every aspect of the movie they're directing?

>directors choreograph action scenes
>directors perform action scenes
lol retard

A good movie is a collaboration between many talented individuals. You can just buy a good writer too. Doesn't make writing an effortless process, does it?
Well, some do. Don't a lot of the big martial arts stars direct their own movies?