Is Quentin Tarantino the most American director and writer out there? Many directors give their movies...

Is Quentin Tarantino the most American director and writer out there? Many directors give their movies, by the virtue of being humans with cultural ties, a certain national feeling to their movies, but Tarantino's films seem like the most unmistakably American. I say this as an European viewer.

Attached: Quentin_Tarantino_by_Gage_Skidmore (1).jpg (800x1070, 147K)

The Bandit Keith of directors

>crass and over-the-top
>infatuated with minorities
they are certainly american movies to the core

You're thinking of Michael Bay.

I had a guy suck on my feet and toes the other day for the first time.

I actually kinda liked it.

He loves black dick so you are probably right

Most overrated director of both the 20th and 21st centuries

>people constantly call him a rip off artist

okay what did pulp fiction rip off? gonna need specifics here

The audience

I heard he was very influenced by French New Wave, don't know anything more specific though

Yes, you're right.
Americans are the most socially engineered people on the planet. Engineered to be rootless, cultureless drones and consumers. Tarantino movies (esp Once Upon a Time in Hollywood) show the results of this social engineering.

Some Jim Jarmusch non linear narrative movie. Mystery Train, I think.

He literally stole Djano after being asked and paid to star in a chinese knock-off of it.
I mean, can you even fucking imagine that?
A chink stealing a wop's film and having this beady eye ugly crypto jew stealing that premise for a race-baiting shitshow?
Fucking ridiculous.

What? Non linear storytelling isn't owned to a single person. That's like saying that every story with a main hero who goes through trials and tribulations to become a greater man or woman is a ripoff.

This. Also 95 IQ redditors (who used to read Cracked) think his movies are intelligent, which is very American.

I think his movies are intelligently constructed, but they aren't necessary intelligent. Inglorious Bastards is pretty much a popcorn flick, but it is very good at it, which requires intelligence.

Yes. He triggers Eurotrash just by existing and give absolutely zero fucks. He is definitely the most American

>Non linear storytelling isn't owned to a single person
Not saying it is, it's just commonly said he got the whole idea and style from that film like he did with City on Fire for Reservoir Dogs.

He triggers Euros? He seems like a well liked director where I live.

I see; sorry for jumping to conclusions. Even then, I think the fact that he's able to pull off non-linear plots well is just as if not more important than whether he came up with them or not.

C:/Windows/Desktop/Read_the_thread.png

Yea Forums's European users don't represent Europe.

They do on here, Adelheid.

Nah, that's Spielberg.

Alien Head owes his entire career to ripping off Wild at Heart

>Lynch dicksucker
He ripped off Badlands, not Wild at Heart. Almost as bad as that David Foster Wallace faggot saying he ripped of the ear scene from Blue Velvet instead of Navajo Joe.

Tarantino movies aren't like any other american movies. He doesn't make art based on life but art based in other art (movies). His characters are extreme caricatures that don't resemble normal people.

Why do you think he is unmistakable american when he is the only american doing these kind of movies?

Nah

Todd Soldondz

90% of cinema is American
I think Paramount and MGM are the real American movie makers

his movies are too confusing and hard to understand

Nah, that would be the Coen brothers. They even adapted a novel written by the greatest American author alive.

Attached: shutterstock_1018135c.jpg (780x519, 98K)

Oliver Stone is unironically the "most American" director.

he's a retard who make average films

This, or John Milius

David Lynch or Totorino

Any of these. Only Jews are truly capable of capturing the American way of life on film.

Attached: Michael_Mann_SDCC_2014.jpg (574x768, 77K)