Stop polluting

Stop polluting

Attached: VegNews.LeonardoDiCaprio2.jpg (801x473, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop cooming

says the guy who uses private jets to go to film festivals around the world

stop being a hack

>flies off in his private jet

Stop Oscar baiting, you utter tool.

like all of SJW ism , it doesn't count when they do it.

Attached: leo.jpg (2000x1340, 842K)

tell china

Attached: 330px-World_fossil_carbon_dioxide_emissions_1970-2017_six_countries_and_confederations[1].png (330x172, 30K)

Wait that's not Greta.

Stop fucking supermodels of 25 years and younger.
Wait, not, that's ok. Just use the fucking public transport, you filthy richfag

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

No, I'm an insecure white male cuckservative who thinks recycling is feminine and thinks my pickup truck successfully hides my micropenis.

you first

stop fucking underage girls. not that there's anything wrong with that

>Posted from my private jet

*grabs your leg*
>hey user you haven't been polluting right?
*moves hand further up*
>is that a oil pipe
>let's drain it

Attached: 1568964124847m.jpg (1024x751, 43K)

im not trying to pointyelbows here but is it just me or are 3 of those girls really not that attractive. Only far right seems really hot, but she's in profile so it's hard to tell, girl on the bottom you can't see properly.

Can't leo get hotter girls than this

>LOLLL YOU BELIEVE SCIENTISTS!!! APPEAL TO AUTHORITY!!8!
Be very careful not to confuse "deferring to an authority on the issue" with the appeal to authority fallacy. Remember, a fallacy is an error in reasoning. Dismissing the council of legitimate experts and authorities turns good skepticism into denialism. The appeal to authority is a fallacy in argumentation, but deferring to an authority is a reliable heuristic that we all use virtually every day on issues of relatively little importance. There is always a chance that any authority can be wrong, that’s why the critical thinker accepts facts provisionally. It is not at all unreasonable (or an error in reasoning) to accept information as provisionally true by credible authorities. Of course, the reasonableness is moderated by the claim being made (i.e., how extraordinary, how important) and the authority (how credible, how relevant to the claim).

Attached: 1523813092519.png (244x245, 64K)

>stop polluting
*flies off in private jet*
>get rid of borders and walls and shit
*builds giant wall around his mansion to protect himself*
>nobody needs guns
*has private armed security protecting him 24/7*

celebrities really make my brain do the big thinks

Attached: 1557284469753.jpg (600x600, 39K)

I'd stomp her ugly kike skull open
Fucking deranged cunt

I tried riding a bike but I almost got crushed by a truck, so I'm back on the bus

I'm three threads from going vegan.
GoldenOne must be her husbando

Man understands that if climate change isn't tackled there won't be a future for his girlfriends to live in

Is there a /pol/shit raid happening? Why are there so many butthurt threads about climate change?

How old is this autistess again?

I'd pay good money for just 5 minutes to slap her around and kick her. Just hearing her jaw snap out of place from a good punch would be so good.

Just you, they're pretty attractive

It's not /pol/, we're just polluters. I love climate change.

el quien...

>wanting to beat up an autistic child because she fell for leftist memes and her parents use her as a political tool
Cringe and sadomasochist-pilled.

Stop being racist

the incel rage towards an innocent little girl trying to create a better world is really strange

they have really nice bodies their faces just seem a bit weird. I guess models usually have kind of weird faces

Based Leo. Getting sjws points, making millions, winning awards, banging hot 18 yrs old, flying private jets, and he doesn't know any of you exists or care about your opinions.

You're the incel posting about how cute she is and how you want to fuck her, sick pedo. I just want to beat her up like a real man.

16, legal in 1st world countries

The kike shilling of this kike all over this board is a little strange

Attached: leo.png (1366x768, 1.2M)

Anyone over 18 hooking up with 16 year olds are pathetic and should honestly be investigated.

Hnnngggg

This. Imagine being like pic related and thinking you could badmouth a successful handsome multi-millionaire who fucks models all day.

Attached: 1569174048943.png (766x950, 50K)

Attached: (ear shattering yacht noise).jpg (640x434, 71K)

how mad are you on a scale from 1 to 10 right now

Stop poking fun at this young girl!

Attached: 1568939436891.jpg (1000x1500, 125K)

keep seething while I fuck your little whore sis

I'M SORRY LEO! PLEASE DON'T HIT ME AGAIN! I'LL SORT, RECYCLE AND GO VEGAN!

Are we just going to continue these threads all day, same posts and all?

Attached: 1569093446316.jpg (771x434, 62K)

>he has a fetish for damaging and deflowering the innocent
>he expects to live through the next five years

this has literally been Yea Forums for half the decade

Is Leo even goodlooking? I mean he was when he was younger but I figured hot chicks just have sex with him now because of his fame and money. His face doesnt look handsome to me.

being a pedo is bad for the environment please stop

>16 year old
>innocent
KEEEEEEEEEK

If these people really wanted to end pollution they'd go after defence companies and companies in general. Corporations pollute more than any individual nation and the United States military is the world's largest polluter.

Of course, neoliberals don't see that. Fuck capitalism and imperialism.

I did stop bothering me weirdo, go ask the bug people to do something now.

Attached: chartoftheday_12211_the_countries_polluting_the_oceans_the_most_n.jpg (960x684, 211K)

based pedos, fuck the environment

Just so we have this on record since you're posting from your main IP
You, XXX.XXX.XXX.X, admit you support adults molesting minors to stick it to "/pol/"?

He's a good looking man. Also considering he's 45. Even if he wasn't rich and famous he'd still be considered handsome.

Attached: Brad-Pitt-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Cannes-2019-Once-Upon-A-Time-In-Hollywood-pictures-latest-news-1880838.j (590x738, 50K)

is that a crime?

>he thinks all 16-year-olds are whores because he lives in a non-white country where this is the case

>flies on private jets
>rides on huge private jachts
>STOP POLLUTING PEASANTS

idk man he looks average to me once you look past the nice haircut and tux

I'm scandi but nice try

Only if you live in the five eyes ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes ) AND if they want to make an example out of you.

Its so funny that one of the guys who has lived the most lavish lifestyles akin to the character he plays in Wolf of Wall Street, a type of life that uses huge amounts of resources and that the average person can only dream of, now lectures how these same people should be more like him, aware of the environment and not contributing to polluting the planet. If this faggot gets murdered tomorrow the Earth will be a much cleaner place

I can get worrying about climate, but who gives a fuck about plastic?
>OH NO THERE'S AN UGLY PLASTIC BAG IN MY SELFIES I PAID $3,000 TO COME TO MICRONESIA THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Imagine being the Redditor who unironically made and/or saved that pic to post it later

I mean, of all of us plebs use up the resources, how will they continue this decadent lifestyle?

Only the blue and green bikini are attractive. Pinl and orange are non-entities even in my third world country.

I love how her mother takes all the blame away from herself by going along with the aspergers narrative. Nope, sorry sweetie, thats not aspergers, your mother had a bit too many drinks when she had you in her belly.

Well, then you don't leave your house much.

Whites are the ones who recycle the most.

Sorry to hear about your country, man.

They are modern day priests. Do as I say not as I do, seek my absolution confess your sins.

Attached: 1563573649568.jpg (763x809, 59K)

Haircut makes or breaks a face. Anyone will look ugly with a shitty haircut

Are you a fucking moron? If you eat fish or value the health of the oceans at all, you give a shit about plastic. People like you should be soundly beaten for being so wilfully stupid.

extremely american post

>he thinks I think Scandinavia is a country
>he does not know that I know he is a filthy Swede

I'm norwegian lmao, I would never ever talk shit as a swede

>elton john paid a carbon tax so its cool to fly around in private jets meanwhile you should take the bus

celebrities really have 0 self awareness

I thought Europeans were supposed to be attractive

Thos one was just a little too inbred.

>Based Leo. Getting sjws points

he probably puts more CO2 in the atmosphere every week than I do in a year.

why whould anyone care anyway?

you probably never noticed since previous spam didn't bother you

Attached: 4684.jpg (300x180, 7K)

Well, I'm sorry to hear that norskii 16-year-olds are total thots.