Do what, cööm?

Do what, cööm?

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-225809~2.png (1440x762, 904K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/255y4
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is coom censored?

no but it should be

Reminder that nick is a psychopath and a bully

>new meme from Yea Forums
>it's another wojak
>it's just making fun of people for masturbating

Attached: Fraser.jpg (1200x1200, 180K)

NO MOCKING HER

Coom in anus
streamable.com/255y4
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/

Attached: 1526731716177.jpg (913x453, 65K)

>new

You'd coom all over her

Ppl think Charls hates Sam but in reality Nick is the one that put up Sam to that contract not to work with Charls and he sabotaged Charls' pitch to AS.

Attached: 3590ae2201a67af8815e5ee0621576c9a1d88baef42f8b44cd1613f5da24eb48.jpg (1242x1764, 684K)

Sam realized his career was dying because noone gave a FUCK about his Tim&Eric nonsense. He realized that it was inevitable that he would become more and more irrelevant as the POL/Yea Forums shit becomes more and more relevant because he simply didn't have the "official" ideological position to ride on.

So he went to his TED talk, pretended to have some kind of "epiphany" of red pills, and then went on twitter trying to trigger people with le edgy /pol/ takes, hoping to elevate himself in the eyes of white nationalists. He also makes threads like these trying to advertise how "based" he is.

Reminder that he has actively avoided the JQ for most of his early career, LITERALLY used the "well they just have a higher IQ and are more tribal than whites" argument, and ends up behaving like a jew himself. He was never one of us, and he never will be, all he is is a psychopath jew who only wants shekels. Shekels is all he will ever care about.

*underage anus (with a side of poopdick)

I hope Charls was just deceived. I don't see why Sam would hang out with Nick if he did it, or vice reversa.

You retards are getting worse and worse

Charles was the most promising one, now he's nothing but a camgirl.

>Hahahaha guys! Look! Haha I misspelled cum!!!! Hahahahahahaha isn't that hilarious??? I MISSPELLED CUM!! COOM! COOOOOOOOM!!!!

I've liked all his Bombstrap stuff a lot. It just sucks man, I hope the story isn't just as one sided as Nick fucking over Charls, or it really is over.

>never one of us

one of who? this is Yea Forums not your nazi larp board.

He should stick to camwhoring, I've never seen a more shit actor.
Seriously delusional if he thought he could make it as balding schizo Crispin Glover

There literally is no story. Try to find any of those tweets.

based sam