Okay this is epic

okay this is epic

Attached: 1569125434893.png (743x795, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/int/105130796#105130844
youtube.com/watch?v=P0B6AxeVNY8
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/17/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-political-economy-of-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's not the moon-faced spergs that have kids early in life, so nothing changes.

lol thought she was wearing a hitler stache in the thumbnail

(((thunberg)))

New queen of Yea Forums confirmed?
Haven't seen a BRADDU thread since.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO! STOP FIGHTING FOR YOUR FUTURE! SAY FAGGOTY SHIT LIKE "PRAISE KEK" AND SPEND 16 HOURS A DAY ON YOUR COMPUTER LIKE ME!!!!!

Attached: 1523878403760.png (351x468, 214K)

WIR MUSSN DIE EMISSIONSINNERS AUSROTEN!

>people with retarded ideologies stop having children
I couldn't have asked for anything better myself

untermensch face

how do i get a cute retarded gf?

Based Greta

We know Nethanael. We know.

>Us WHITE teens just like me, a WHITE person will NOT and I repeat will NOT have children until you take action!!!
>Meanwhile your average Mohamed and his wife go on to have 6 boys throughout their marriage, another 5 boys with his second wife as well

hmmmm

Attached: 1232131232321.png (484x472, 477K)

This

>there will be less teen thots being made if you don't stop climate change
How is this a bad thing? This just makes me want to start polluting more.

Won't somebody please think of the children?!?

>Television & Film

yuki.la/int/105130796#105130844
be white, mutt

she should go back to school

Further proof that thirsty, pasty white men will put even the most mediocre and retarded white women on a pedestal. Whites were a mistake.

>FIGHTING FOR YOUR FUTURE
imagine believing this bullshit lmao

>didn't make this post in the several off-topic threads up right now almost at cap
Why are you redditors so fucking dishonest?

>Sweden in charge of telling others to get it together

Getting birthrates to drop especially in shitty third world countries is a good strategy and will benefit mankind

Attached: 5F10122A-B5A6-48A7-8923-20EE53EA096F.jpg (711x674, 372K)

The sad thing is this thot will live the rest of her 80 years thinking the world is going to end tomorrow because of climate change.

The easiest way to bring people into your cause is to raise them from childhood to think like you.

you know very well it doesn't fit here

Uhm... I'm pretty sure that non-western kids are having plenty of children

you're post made me change my ip just to base you lol

>bunch of special snowflakes won't have kids
Oh noes the birthrate may drop 0.0000001% whatever shall we do

Fuck off

>MUST FIGHT FOR MY FUTURE THROUGH TAXES
>PLEASE TAX ME LIKE THE CATTLE IAM

Attached: 1569154632340.jpg (785x731, 142K)

Alt-right is absolutely seething, but I've yet to see them refute her in any way.
youtube.com/watch?v=P0B6AxeVNY8

Attached: 1568710643435.webm (1280x720, 3M)

I posted this because I have to showcase what horrible environment causes her adversity. I do not condone this post. This is what 4channel has become. Mods please stop this

are her parents two turbo dykes?

See

Import more immigrants because the economy must always increase. Saturn demands tribute.

Oh, no, I'm so scared of your celibacy. Please, stop.

Attached: 1568229452399.jpg (213x236, 8K)

(checked)
I did this though, and I came from IRC not reddit thanks.

>people that were already indoctrinated into not having kids decide not to have kids
>meanwhile, Africa and Asia keep shitting people literally everywhere

>teenagers refusing to have kids
>this is somehow a bad thing?!!?!?!?????!!

>taxing big business is cuckoldery, real men allow billionaires to not pay taxes for pollution
American hours are here and they waste no time

There is nothing to refute

>Yea Forums - Television & Film

This kind of message would only even be heard in first world countries. All those up-and-coming third world countries will continue to have their high-pollution industrial revolutions and shoot out babies without giving a shit.

Attached: b88527b450a8fd9a50cc6a38683da5ca.png (703x647, 814K)

Take this shit to /pol/ you fruitcake

>tfw I pollute just to spite libtards
based am I

Proof that in the long run, social progressivism is a "self correcting problem".

>giving up our education
Wait is she a neet?

Maybe by "DO SOMETHING" she means genociding Africa, South America, India and China

New?

Macron has said it at the UN.
If you always use your underdog narrative in cases where it doesn't apply people will notice your bs /pol/

Now if only they'd tell Africa, and other poor areas, to stop reproducing.

But, they won't.

go and tell this to the chinese and indian government you dumbass

Why would teens have children anyway

What future? If you don't have kids you are literally not contributing to the future at all

>literally retarded kid threatens to not have children
oh no, the horror

>No, not you
Where did she say that? See

>stop crime happening in my country?? But there's crime happening in other countries!!!!

retard

Thank god. Give Earth to niggers already.

She's literally retarded.

I browsed /pol/ through the entire election saga and not once did I ever see a post like where some fat ugly magapede posted a timestamp pic with their maga merch on yet I've seen so many posted in snarky jest. They're all just shoops of r/thedonald posts, right?

they're self avowed antifa communists

This is just a cope. The whole of society is geared towards turning your children into other drones like them, they don't need to reproduce

>western news publications constantly telling white people to stop having kids, but let in more immigrants and refugees which leads to way more children

Really makes you think

They're both rich and Swedish. A match made in hell.

>Ideally, birthrates in the US and Western Europe should be zero. We are going to have to make a lot of room in just a few years in those regions for all of the climate refugees who will be coming from more impoverished nations.
Is he right? Keep in mind he's a Johns Hopkins professor and NPR host so he's probably a lot more educated than you are.

Attached: artworks-000225098885-hxxqfa-t500x500.jpg (246x500, 47K)

Laughs in Darwin

>implying it's big business that will get taxed
lmao, it will only be poorfags to be affected

>Macron has said it at the UN
Thirdies don't give a shit about the UN

They can do whatever the fuck they want, I'll move to Taiwan and make bank while the west is fucking itself over "muh environment" and turns less and less white
There's no stopping it, why shouldn't I just make a shit ton of money while I'm at it?

>don't have kids until climate change is fixed
>not having kids eliminates the need to fix climate change

If no one is inheriting the earth why save it?

As if they wouls have children anyway. Leftists are already killing themselves off (and thats a good thing)

Not an argument.

Isn't this exactly how Idiocracy started?

You think just because someone said it at the UN anyone's going to give a fuck? I mean yeah, they might literally HEAR it in that the message will reach their ears, but they're not going to care. Expecting nations to cuck themselves out of the benefits of industrialization for the good of the environment is naive as fuck.

Are you?

Let me guess he’s Jewish and has 2 or 3 kids of his own

You need to save it for all the brown people that are having kids you fucking bigot.

>he thinks he can escape from the globohomo
I have bad news for you

this is white genocide

The world doesn't revolve around them. No one except they themselves care.

And yet here you are

This is an issue that effects everyone. The us has reduced their emissions more than anyone else while china and india continue to not give a single fuck. If you truly care about your precious pwanet you'd be furious at china and india

I'm glad Western nations aren't run by sociopaths like you.

>actual seethe lmao
Also not the same things

Because arguing with leftists is like arguing with flat earthers. best you can do is avoid them.

Will Americans let some foreign 16 yo cunt dictate their national policies? Find out next time on Clown World.

We don't have a moral obligation to let those climate migrants in. They can just burn.

why does rebit hate her so much

Attached: 1569093446316.jpg (771x434, 62K)

Fpbp

cope

A teen saying she won't have kids, haven't heard that before

She does need a good fuck though. Then maybe she'd grow up and live a real life and drop the dishonest drivel she is spewing.

Imagine unironically caring about what happens to the planet after you die lmao

Sneed

Go back to pol

>Teens refusing to have kids
I mean good?

So the climate movement is a celibate cult.

Can they get more christian than this? She is literally messiah

>enemies stop reproducing and their ideology dies within a generation
Hmmm clever ploy

Just a casual call for genocide. It's fine. No one minds.

Attached: 1414613832428.png (300x300, 113K)

Someone better tell India, China, and Africa that

Why not?

>Not even a thinly veiled "Kinos about climate change"
>Mods keep it up till it auto sages
Bravo mods

Imagine having 80 iq and thinking you're clever like this commie. Pathetic existence.

as a brown muslim man named Mohamed who frequently has unprotected sex, this post made me chuckle

Uganda was the first country that prohibited Plastic Bags

holy shit she looks even more stupid in motion.

Leftists spread their ideology through control of the media and education system, dumbfuck.

kys

I wonder who could possibly be behind this
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/01/17/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-the-political-economy-of-the-non-profit-industrial-complex/

Nigger she literally traveled 3,000 miles to tell people in another country what to do

She's Swedish and she's flying around America to bitch at people

They are also atheists as well so it makes caring even dumber.

in this case it'd be about 90% happening in the other countries.

You're an absolute moron. I don't care how much murdering nogs do as long as it's on their containment continent. Climate change is global.

Imagine having sex with Greta Thunberg.
You'd have to teach her everything about sex and she'd look all confused due to her autism.
Imagine her facial expressions as you start plowing her hard in missionary position.
She would bite her lip and her eyes would scan the room while you fuck her, almost like she's not fully aware of what's happening.
Her face would show both pleasure and confusion at the same time.
Then, as you ejaculate deep into her, she experiences an orgasm for the first time and lets out a cute autistic squeal.
She would be out of breath and would watch your thick semen slowly leak out of her cute underdeveloped body.

i am
slowly
and you too

I mean, you should if you plan on leaving children behind. That's why sex-having normies should be taxed, while incels exempt from it

You Redditors sure are obsessed and love to project, huh? Why even come here if you're seething 100% of the time?

wtf bro you've outed yourself as a pedophile

I-I'm gonna have two children for every one they don't have!

she's 16 and legal here. would.

>tfw questioned why the world is making such a big deal out of some kid
>instant pariah status

i'm going to litter

>teens refusing

WHAT NO MORE TEEN PREGNANCY !?!?!?! FIX THE
CLIMTE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: 1554344381118.png (231x218, 9K)

but isn't greta swedish? why is she advocating in america, that isn't her country

Taxes shouldn’t be wielded as a punishment though, that’s the point. Although I am on board with this because companies will just leave the US and go to China where they can pollute without regulations and destroy that disgusting country.

incels getting a taste of their own medicine

You don't know what UN stands for do you?

So stupid liberals will give her family money

If you don't let them in and help them then they will come in and take what they need by force

>then I'll just shoot them lmao
Your own police and militaries will shoot you and then give your house to refugees you racist fuck

>incels getting a taste of their own medicine

Attached: 1568254694072.jpg (219x230, 9K)

Imagine taking something non existent and rolling the dice for it subjecting it to pain anxiety and uncertainty all because "hurr they might have some fun"

Don't be hard on her, she has autism. It's kinda cute.

Not going to lie, she's pretty fucking cool and charismatic

Attached: 1564601350875.jpg (648x540, 38K)

90% of all plastic waste that gets dumped into the ocean comes from India and China.

Useless Niggers

Stop poking fun at this brave girl right now!

Attached: greta-thunberg.jpg (1000x1500, 125K)

yes goyim stop having children and let the world be overrun with our mulatto slave class

>If you don't let them in and help them then they will come in and take what they need by force
Here in the real world, we call that an invasion.

It’s more like, wow there’s hardly any crime in my country maybe my country isn’t the problem when it comes to criminals

Fuck wh*Te subhumans

>a literal child from a country where men have to sit down to pee is allowed to walk into the seat of government and try to dictate public policy

America is doomed. Imagine trying to do this shit in China or Russia.

Where do you think the pollution in 3rd world countires are caused by?
You think all their factories produce for themselves?

I think she's the one who's poking

She needs to wear a bra. Very disrespectful.

>Western nations aren't run by sociopaths

Attached: laughingbanksters.jpg (500x333, 24K)