Yea Forums's 2019 MOTY

Before Joker comes out and obliterates all rational discussion about movies released this year, what's your favorite 2019 movie so far Yea Forums?

Mine's pic related, and it was quite a surprise since I didn't like anything Tarantino's put out after Inglourious Basterds' first scene.

Attached: 198374109387413416.jpg (630x1200, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N_zO7F_EEXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quentin obviously didn't get the memo that men aren't allowed to be cool in movies anymore, because Brad Pitt was a stone cold motherfucker in this one. Sitting in the theater was like mainlining testosterone

>no cuckshit
>almost no nonwhite characters at all
>asian masculinity? destroyed
>film's all about two white men having a strong friendship
>CHAD pitt
>shits on mexicans, hippies, and the industry nonstop
based
a
s
e
d

>Mine's pic related, and it was quite a surprise since I didn't like anything Tarantino's put out after Inglourious Basterds' first scene
Same here
Also this

This is my movie of the Year aside Godzilla King of the Monster and probably the most wholesome flick recent years, no wonder he made retards of different sides absolutely dilating.

This movie is great but I feel like it wouldn't make sense to watch it for someone who doesn't know who Manson or Sharon Tate were. And I'm sure most young people don't. The ending must have been meaningless for those people.

Art of Self Defense obviously

Why concern yourself with plebs? Going for mass appeal gets you Bayformers. I prefer going too far in the "other direction", if that's what you want to call "assuming the audience has a basic standard of knowledge."

Yeah the whole Manson thing was half assed. As someone who went to watch it to see Tarantino's take on it, it felt predictable and boring.

ouatih is Yea Forums's kino of the year

Same, I went into it expecting to hate it since I thought "Tarantino making a Manson movie" would turn out a lot different. Also it felt like an actual 60s movie due to how uncucked it was, covered all bases in a based way, I don't know how he got away with it.

It's a member of the triumverate of based that includes Godzilla: King of the monsters and Joker

Good point. I enjoyed it a lot myself but I can only discuss it on Yea Forums, not that talking about it is so important.
I assumed the ending would have a twist after watching Inglorious Basterds.

would you, Yea Forums?

Attached: OUATH.jpg (1200x1799, 352K)

Godzilla and Cliff Booth are literally both based masculine heroes.

If she asks to suck my dick I don't know why I should say no.

Do hippies like that still exist in L.A.? And are they still sexually liberated like that or will they #metoo you if you dare look at them?

She's a homeless minor with pit hair and I'm not a kike, so no.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood has been the best movie that I've seen this year so far but I'm fully prepared for The Lighthouse to be my favorite of 2019

Attached: lighthouse.0.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

>I assumed the ending would have a twist after watching Inglorious Basterds
I'll give him credit for the car scene, it looked like they were going to kill off DiCaprio for a second there.

i'm glad he didn't go the siegepill route on it actually

My friend had no idea what was going but said he enjoyed it anyway

In terms of cinematography and writing, OUATIH. In terms of fun and enjoying the movie as a whole, Godzilla.

SNIFF

>most fun
>godzilla

Fucking how. Even the kaiju shit was boring aside from a handful of seconds, which was even less than its pretentious predecessor.

Alita Battle Angel

grampy, the nurse from the ER called and she said to take your prostate meds

I think if he wrote the ending seriously it would have been legitimately shocking because he's never done anything serious or emotional in his career.

youtu.be/N_zO7F_EEXw

this movie may be tarantinos best of the decade