Friendly reminder there are MANCHILDREN on this VERY BOARD that are going to see this garbage...

Friendly reminder there are MANCHILDREN on this VERY BOARD that are going to see this garbage. It doesnt matter if it looks like a somewhat more mature character study. It's fucking related to batman, the superhero with a fucking cape that saves the city from a literal clown while riding in his batmobile. How the FUCK does someone even take a movie like this seriously? Capeshit will never be even remotely profound. It's inherently childish. Every time I see the trailer of this, i just think "god this is so fucking stupid". It's even worse than marvel shit because at least those movies dont try to be high art, they know exactly what they are. I bet you all were the same cucks who ate up Nolans retarded batman trilogy too.

Attached: EDEsh0gU4AUTO3P.jpeg.jpg (607x900, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1aumZ4BFKGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not very funny.

Attached: f1e.jpg (510x430, 18K)

>It's even worse than marvel
Ah there it is

I won't see it as I don't go to the cinema, but it looks nothing like previous Marvel films of recent, has no kind of link as far as the trailer gave away, and over the past 3 decades there have been numerous enjoyable superhero movies.

Stop being such an uppity little faggot and watch whatever drivel you enjoy instead.

Comics are for kids. Its time for manchildren to grow up and take civilization back, not watch fictional clowns.

I don't go to the kinoplex so I won't be watching this until the torrent comes out. Looks interesting, though.

Oh yes, Greek tragedy can never have any intellectual merit because it has gods in them which don't exist and heroes with comic book level superpowers, so it must be stoopid.

>Collect all clown masks
>Take this movie seriously
>?????
>SOCIETA'

Attached: 1568869484206.jpg (480x613, 53K)

>Friendly reminder there are MANCHILDREN on this VERY BOARD that are going to see this garbage. It doesnt matter if it looks like a somewhat more mature character study. It's fucking related to batman, the superhero with a fucking cape that saves the city from a literal clown while riding in his batmobile. How the FUCK does someone even take a movie like this seriously? Capeshit will never be even remotely profound. It's inherently childish. Every time I see the trailer of this, i just think "god this is so fucking stupid". It's even worse than marvel shit because at least those movies dont try to be high art, they know exactly what they are. I bet you all were the same cucks who ate up Nolans retarded batman trilogy too.

Attached: 76756776975.png (680x713, 343K)

t.mouseglownigger

technically aren't all clowns fictional?

As far as I know this movie was not intended to be about the Batman's Joker. They just slapped a very recognizable name on it because they knew it would sell better. There are not going to be any sequels with this character where he meets Batman.

>comparing classic legends and myths to capeshit comics bought and consumed by literal children for $$$ as if they're the same thing
Is this really the argument that Capeshit white knights have resorted to?

Joker shooter spotted, FBI is on their way!

I'm a man-child and I will see this movie.

Depends what comics we're talking about; superheroes are definitely for children but I don't many 7 or 8 year-olds are pining for a copy of Maus

>I haven't seen the movie but it's trash, don't see it! Also, it's worse than Marvel!

Attached: RISE UP.webm (1280x690, 2.95M)

>Maus
>a comic about a make-belief event, told using funny talking animals
It's for kids, Schmoivel

Morality tales told through humanized animals predates comic books as children’s entertainment

I want to support it because it triggers mcu zoomer libtard roasties.

>b-but muh marvel!!
Marvel, like DC, like Disney, like 99% of IPs that have sequels/prequels, are utter trash. Nice straw man though.

I can practically smell this post

Attached: Moon Knight holocaust.png (599x573, 795K)

I never said anything about Marvel, onions.

Marvel, star wars it's basically the same thing, retard.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm waiting for the soundtrack to drop

mo it'd nit, dumbfucp.

youtu.be/1aumZ4BFKGM

>t's fucking related to batman
Except he's a gradeschooler. Is he going to fighting him in his wheelchair?

Go back to rebbit.

>It's even worse than marvel shit
But thats exactly the crowd it's made for. Like the trash LOGAN and possibly REDDITPOOL(simply for the meme rating at least) it's being passed off for adults
This shit isn't made for people with high cinema IQs that watch actual art like self-criticism of a bourgeois dog or homo sapiens by geyrhalter

Good point

I think they said young Bruce Wayne is in the movie.

>GOLDEN LION

I guess you're a big fan of the anti-white film the shape of water too
oh and roma

The only difference is people thought the Greek myths were real.

Nobody cares what you think, we're still going to watch it.

Why did no one post a bait reaction image?

look at this shape of water watching dilator

It's been their crux since they flooded in during avengers 1 and tdkr

>tfw it actually won 3 awards at Venice

Attached: Jester.jpg (910x79, 19K)

They added the Wayne family later probably. This and naming New York Gotham city are the only "connections" to Batman.

The one character that should get the "Joker" treatment for a movie is actually Constantine
Their "Black Label" thing doesn't need to be reserved for villains
That way they can do something small scale, rated R, without flashy magic action stuff, more grounded/urban, and have Constantine be the cunt he's supposed to be instead of a hero
And if they want to rip off classics, there's Angel Heart for starters

Attached: 1568506414663.jpg (600x939, 107K)

Based.
Capeshit is and will always be CORNY TRASH, if you like it you are pathetic.

Gods exist, superheroes dont.
If you try to argue against me you're only admitting you're a moron.

nah, I read the leaked early script and the Waynes were there already

But i like guardians of the galaxy because its more sci fi than fucking star trek and star wars

What the hell happened to science fiction? Its all teen romance tier shit now, where is the science?

Suck my dick Nigger I do whatever the fuck I want

Attached: 1553818751357.jpg (563x651, 226K)