Frank Grimes

I hate all you people who insist homer was in the right throughout this episode. Frank literally was just doing his job, I mean can we not show sympathy towards him. For example this scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=JoU8L-LJUj4
Just imagine being in that situation in reality, where your coworkers way to solve an issue is to toss a bucket of water over the control panel. It would be quite a surreal and shocking sight.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

too long didn't sneed

Attached: marvelfans.jpg (1439x984, 138K)

Sneed

the episode where the show jumped the shark

Attached: Don't make me tap the sign.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Ned put it best in hurricane neddy.

>who insist
You're getting upset over the opinions of trolls and mental defectives. This garbage board is not for you.

These threads help me remember episodes that I end up going back to watch.
Watched Sneed a few weeks back and now I'll watch Grimes.
Make references to other episodes now.

It was supposed to be the series finale, but then they decided to keep going.

The episode that saw the start of zombie simpsons.

Frank was supposed to be written as an audience insert to reference all the people that question how Homer has got so far in life

I CAN'T STAND IT ANY LONGER THIS WHOLE BOARD IS INSANE, INSANE I TELL YOU
I CAN SNEEDPOST TOO, LOOK AT ME
SNEEED SNEEEEEED
I'M A WORTHLESS BASEMENT DWELLER JUST LIKE THE AVERAGE SNEEDPOSTER, CALL ME BASED
I SHITPOST AND MAKE THE BOARD WORSE, NOBODY MINDS, SNEEEEEEED SNEEEEEEED
I'M DERAILING THE SIMPSONS THREADS, GIVE ME A "BASED!" NOW I'M EVEN DERAILING OTHER THREADS BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I'M A SNEEDPOSTER
I DON'T SNEED TO MAKE PRODUCTIVE POSTS BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO IT FOR ME SNEEED SNEEED SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
I'M TOTALLY OKAY, I'M BETTER THAN OKAY, I'M A SNEEDPOSTER
OH HI HIRO, I'M THE WORST POSTER IN THE WORLD, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS I GIVE YOU AD REVENUE AND DATA MINING
OH, WHAT'S THIS? A JANNY WHO DOES IT FOR FREE? WELL, I DON'T SNEED TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE I'M A SNEEDPO

Attached: 1562105563659.png (424x424, 242K)

>Co-worker doesn't seem to like you though you don't know why.
>Invite him round your house for dinner in hopes to make amends and extend the hand of friendship.
>Go all out on treating it as a big deal, family in Sunday best, even splash out on lobsters to give him the best meal he's had in months/years.
>Becoming his friend is so important to you that even your family is visibly nervous, knowing how much it means to you and not wanting to mess it up.
>After having barely stepped through the door the dude proceeds to flip his shit, attacking you for having lobsters that your wife has been slaving over cooking and angrily tells you that you don't deserve the house your family lives in RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR WIFE AND KIDS.

Sure buddy....it's Frank who's clearly the good guy in the episode.

all truth.

He's not a good guy but he's not wrong either. Homer's idiocy is dangerous but he overreacted being rude and trying to humiliate him.

Homer despite being dangerous and unintentionally obnoxious did try to make friends.

Logically Homer was wrong but in terms of overall attitude Grimes was wrong

Attached: SNEED.jpg (255x290, 35K)

Formerly Grimey

You know this episode was shit becuase everyone forgets plot B.
First the building starting falling over,
Then it fell over.
Good times.

Cringe.
This.

Attached: i'm a sneedposter.jpg (1440x1053, 565K)

una sneed

>LOVEJOY : Frank Grimes, or "Grimey," as he liked to be called, taught us that a man can triumph over Sneedposting . And even though Frank's agonizing struggle through life was tragically cut short, I'm sure he's looking down on this right now...

Lovejoy's voice fades as the camera pans to a sleeping Farmer n°1.

>Farmer n°1 :(snores) I want to Suck and Fuck at Chuck's!

The discord mourners laugh.

>Farmer n°2 : That's our Farmer n°2!

Everybody in the discord laughs as Grimes' coffin is lowered into the ground. Fade to Sneedcredits.

Attached: R.I.P Grimes.jpg (480x360, 14K)

He was trying his best! Leave homer alone. Grimey was a bitter fuck.

sneedino

Actually Frank fucked everything saving homer

Cringe

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

Attached: 1524226936450.jpg (480x944, 55K)

Sneedorino

This forum seriously gets worse on the daily. Find a new hobby

DO IT JANNIE
DO IT

Attached: Jannie hung yourself.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Fuck it's amazing that two plots from one episode of old Simpsons are this good and now we have Homer discovering Maggie can whistl and Marge designing Fat Tony's brothel.

i haven't seen that episode in years but it is up there as one of the most memorable. This is where it should have ended.

But wait...

Attached: moe mask.png (4949x1100, 2.02M)

Attached: sneedorino.png (450x431, 162K)

Attached: sneedoking.png (1000x773, 134K)

And they sent him to a mental facility for it.

Frank sadly lacked awareness of the simple fact he was living in a cartoon world.