The best thing to come out of the mcu and they retconned it

>the best thing to come out of the mcu and they retconned it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaXoAj-drKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of the Netflix Marvel shows are good. Every season is 5 episodes too long with useless filler.

Don't be sad it's over, be glad it happened

I watched seasons one and two, but lost interest when Defenders came out and I was supposed to watch all those shitty shows.

yeah they all suck, legion was brilliant imo but that wasnt netflix
netflix is just a curse

How did he see through the mask?

>the best thing to come out of the mcu
is still absolutely terrible.

His nose could smell Fisk

Kingpin is the best capeshit villain. Thanos is for plebs

This. I dont get why that show had so much hype. Kingpin was a fucking baby

season 3 was like this suspense conspiracy kino. the best of the entire show
eh

Since his only power is basically not being as blind as people expect him to be, shouldn't he maintain the appearance of a blind person whilst fighting crime so his opponents underestimate him?

why do you think he has a bandana over his fucking eyes?

you can easily jump from s2 to s3 of Daredevil without having watched any of the other shows. all you need to know is at the end of Defenders he got trapped in a collapsing building and assumed dead

who gives a fuck about canon anymore when they completely fucked with their own timeline just to get their own way in Endgame?

He specifically has eyes in his mask so people don't know he's blind and therefore less likely to connect Daredevil to Matt Murdock.

>legion was brilliant
you like psychic dance battles? pleb piece of garbage

dance battles >>>>>>>> standing in place while pretending to move something

Attached: dark-phoenix-genosha-x-men-1167340.jpg (696x390, 77K)

>I want my boom booms and punch punchs

>thinking i like x-men
i was comparing legion(which is a hunk of shit) to daredevil

Imagine having such shit taste as these losers. Go ahead and write, produce, and direct a better fucking show then ass hats. Until then enjoy what you're given or don't watch it. Bet every one of you fags still sat through every one of these shows and complained the whole way. When I sit down to watch something I enjoy it for what it is, if I'm not then I stop watching and never look back. Get a life and stop complaining about everything.

daredevil doesn't have psychic battles

>nnnnnNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY THEY THEY RETCONNED MY TV SHOW
>I just CANNOT enjoy this now knowing it’s been RETCONNED and is NOT CANON to my MCUNIVERSE!

Attached: 3764E1D1-D4AC-4614-A688-21073A6295BF.jpg (586x578, 45K)

t.

Attached: minijew.jpg (501x900, 59K)

the netflix shows were never canon.

It’s a decent show but has too much filler. Just like the MCU they are too focused and building up future shows. Daredevil season two could have been great if it only focused on the punisher.

It's never part of the MCU.

Intelligent lads knew it's part of the MNU. The Marvel Netflix Universe, that it's own sandbox.

When I was a boy ______________

i thought they referenced the other movies multiple times tho

That's hard. Really hard

What's this about them retconning it?
I. BEAAAAAAAAAAAAT. YOU
obligatory link youtube.com/watch?v=MaXoAj-drKw