Incel kino thread

Attached: 123.jpg (337x500, 42K)

why does he look jewish

Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill were the thing back then

i wish i was dead

great
now after a whole day of being me I can watch a movie about being me

Everyone involved in your life wishes the same user

haha can you even imagine liking a woman and not asking her out? or still staying friends with her after she rejects you?
nice fantasy film, just like that 18 year old virgin one

hahaha what a bunch of crazyness lolol

>why does he look jewish
Hollywood always does that to try to put themselves in a good light. Ryan Reynolds is not jewish though.

Honestly it's better to be invisible to women than be in the situation in OP's pic. I had to work with a gorgeous married woman. I was really attracted to her and had to make small talk with her everyday. It was even worse listening to her talk about her husband and kids.

You have friends?

I unironically liked this film

It got me through my 20's
he's lying. nobody here has friends
I fell for a married girl and she fell for me. It's horrible and not worth it. You have good advice user.

Is he wearing a fat suit?

No he gained weight for this important role and lost it after immediately

This movie was stupid in that he had a lot more chemistry with the Anna Faris character than Amy Smart. I was legitimately rooting for those two to get together.

The girl he ignored and shoved around he had more chemistry with? Try rewatching it user.

Stopped being friend with girls, much better now.

Is it reddit to like Ryan Reynolds

anything an user doesn't like is reddit so I wouldn't worry about such things.

anna faris has cute teeth so that puts her in the top 0.1% of women

Deadpool is proudly "literally redit the movie" so yes, especially after Ryan Reynolds read one Deadpool comic and said "that's it, i am literally wade wilson, i was born to be deadpool"

So Brit girls don't make it into the top .1%