Troy

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: achlles.jpg (1162x480, 24K)

Imagine the reception this movie would get today not only for making everyone white, but also making Achilles straight

glory hog

Why didn't Hector just wait inside until Achilles got tired and left?

Attached: HHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (624x1050, 171K)

Was Diane Kruger elite?

Attached: d.jpg (748x1000, 149K)

mommy issues, latent homolust, and narcissism
In the poem he actually tries that but Achilles stands there autistically shouting for 3 days.

He was straight though. He was only made gay later cuz of other gay fucking Greek hacks who needed to put fags into everything to justify them fucking little boys. Achilles and Patroculos were Bros though and I think originally were explicitly described as having a brotherly love. Fags just like to corrupt everything to justify their own degenerate behavior.

>stands there autistically shouting for 3 days.
absolute champ

This
So much white privilege

what the fuck was he so mad about?

>In the poem he actually tries that but Achilles stands there autistically shouting for 3 days.
you lying

>Achilles arrives
>starts shouting my name
>I hesitate to go outside for a few minutes
>he keeps shouting
>have lunch and check
>he's still shouting
>wake up next day
>he's still shouting
>go outside on day 6
>he's still coughing "Hectoooo-*cough*"
>go outside and say "let's end this like honorable men"
>pick up sword
>he picks up sword
>kill sun burnt, sleep deprived, dehydrated Achilles

Attached: 1568763317109.jpg (834x940, 108K)

Was it autism?

Fucking kek

A movie about men going to war over A PIECE OF PUSSY.

Whiny manchild

Poem Achilles was literally god mode, which made his heroics kinda bullshit

>In the poem he actually tries that but Achilles stands there autistically shouting for 3 days
what? that's not true at all

then when Hector came down Hector got so scared he ran away from Achilles and around the city walls multiple times, Trojan archers tried to hit Achilles with arrows, eventually Achilles cornered Hector and Hector had no choice but to fight and was killed easily.
Not as cool as what happened in the movie is it.

Greeks weren't gay, buttfucking is the ultimate male bonding. Just read Plato.

about as big of a miscast as orlando bloom, dragged the movie down at least one notch

He wanted to kick an asians ass.

Attached: 7D843DB7-6C91-41C9-9808-71EF9F4EFCAC.jpg (2000x1333, 944K)

>still pushing this retarded meme
It was funny for a half-second but now you are just look really pathetic. Nobody here hates Asians. This is a website dedicated to Asian culture. Boards like Yea Forums and Yea Forums were created as containment boards. Coming here and spamming that shit just really makes you look stupid as fuck LMAO

t.

Attached: 55FFA108-5693-4479-94BB-78FAAA8418F2.jpg (205x246, 7K)

no, it's actually cooler, because Hector comes in terms with his imminent death and decides to fight nonetheless

Pride.

>noooo prease Bradu pittu

I can't remember off the top of my head, but Hector did spend the entirety of the poem ducking Achilles, and he only went out to meet him because he got tricked by the gods into thinking that he was favored in the fight.

And then when he DID finally go out to meet Achilles, the second Achilles showed up, Hector pussied out and ran around the city walls three times or something ridiculous, and only stopped because Athena appeared to him as one of his friends and said that they'd take Achilles out together.

Attached: B19FE35E-E46E-4415-9608-8DFA1EF6890E.jpg (750x375, 145K)

>Alas! the gods have lured me on to my destruction. ... death is now indeed exceedingly near at hand and there is no way out of it – for so Zeus and his son Apollo the far-darter have willed it, though heretofore they have been ever ready to protect me. My doom has come upon me; let me not then die ingloriously and without a struggle, but let me first do some great thing that shall be told among men hereafter.
damn bros...

Cute, but not 'I'm going to betray the recent peace treaty with my old enemy and risk war and vengeance upon my people'-cute.

>stabs aphrodite
>dabs on ares
>steals aeneas' horses
>gods have to intervene twice to stop him from killing Hector
Why isn't this gigachad ever in any adaptations of the Illiad?

Attached: 1200px-Diomedes_Glyptothek_Munich_304_n1.jpg (1200x1934, 185K)

impossible to cast

But why Ares is so weak despite named God of War?

he's a glass cannon
The biggest disservice in Western canon is how little attention Diomedes gets

He isn't weak. Athena gives Diomedes the power to hurt the gods

>getting BTFO by a mortal
>getting BTFO by the goddess of war
>isn't weak

I always thought she was the most gorgeous actress at that time desu.

he's a metaphor, so of course he's overpowered in a conventional sense.

because he's a little bitch lmao

He was a whiny bitch

no more hot gay sex with his twink

>nordic
>as the most beautiful med
she's top tier though