Have you ever met a famous actor or actress?

have you ever met a famous actor or actress?

Attached: EFBbQ_lWsAA-TyV.jpg (1536x2048, 784K)

i hate black people

>I once DM'd Alexandra Daddario on IG once offering to pay $10k or any amount she wants for her worn unwashed bra and panties. She saw the msg and didn't respond and blocked me
>I once commented on a Babsfu IG post where she had some silly "stretching" caption, I commented that she should stretch her pusy on my face. She blocked me and reported me (I actually received a warning from IG a few hours later and that was the only comment I had made in weeks)
>I once asked Brie Larson for her thoughts on cuckolding, she blocked me
>August Ames (RIP) once favorited and retweeted a post of mine and wrote LOL
>I once asked Emma Roberts how old she was when she first lost her virginity, she blocked me
>I saw ASR in Manhattan once, stared at her as she walked by, she looked disgusted
>I saw ScarJo across the street from NBC studios the day she hosted SNL, she smiled at me when I waved (best moment of my pathetic life)

Those are the celebrity encounters I've had

Why is she so perfect bros?

I once saw that tranny on LA and I was like HEY FREAK because he's a weird freak. He was shocked by my comments I guess because these hollywood types are always used to asskissing and shit

i-is her tits getting bigger?

WHICH actress is she?

Absolutely based. Trannies need to know they aren't people.

I met Robert Pattinson in a festival in Lisbon, Portugal a few years ago (Optimus Alive). He was wearing sunglasses during the night in a failed attempt to not be recognized, but I stood next to him on the line to buy Heineken beer. I kept thinking I recognized that face, until I finally realized where I knew him from.

I then quietly turned to him and said "You're the guy from Twilight, aren't you?". He immediately panicked and I chuckled, saying "Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell anyone."

We chatted for a while, he's a super chill dude. He politely refused to take a selfie together for obvious reasons, but we still had a beer together.

Of course, no one believes me when I tell this story.

Based

>>I once commented on a Babsfu IG post where she had some silly "stretching" caption, I commented that she should stretch her pusy on my face. She blocked me and reported me (I actually received a warning from IG a few hours later and that was the only comment I had made in weeks)

Based

based

I believe you because I've had almost the exact same meeting with him. Super cool dude.

>she
>her

Wtf is a Babsfu

He's such a cool guy. Can't wait to see him in Batman.

NO WAY

JULES IN THE FLESH

EPIC

i don’t know either of these is the black some new actress?

Was FKA Twigs with him?

the one on the right is a tranny """"actress"""" on some show that is produced by Drake (a pedophile) and a bunch of jews. It's pure degenerate propaganda.

Will trannies ever recover?

No but my dick has. OHH!

Attached: 55863D8D-ABC0-471A-8F30-9D2AF3BB5979.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

>based racist poster
Never change you beautiful monster

No.

However, I saw on an article a few weeks later that Jamie Campbell-Bower had been spotted that day, and I think they are friends, so they might have gone together.

Getting ignored isn't an encounter..

"Met" is an overstatement. I was once paid to take pictures of an event where Gerald Butler visited and I took a few pictures of him. He had a coked up friend (?) with him who seemed to be overcompensating a little too much.

What a nice young man with his black gf. They're gonna make cute babies.

>the one on the right is a tranny
Damn. They are becoming harder to identify nowadays.

Addendum: I probably could have talked to him if I had tried to, but I wouldn't have known what to talk about anyway and just talking to someone bc they're famous for no reason is cucked and gay.

The younger they transition the better for them to mingle. I've seen some pics of trannies on Reddit where they genuinely look like cute girls on a first look, you have to focus to see the traces of penis

Absolutely, unequivocally based.

based

Attached: 10042632-D8C9-4713-95B9-F5F5996B517C.jpg (1479x829, 126K)

I wonder how many guys end up dating them without knowing they are not really women.

damn i founded his face to be off thanks user

holy shit you met mother aughra?
also you're pretty cute

Not am actress but I'm dating a pop star, initials TS

If you bother to go on the tranny subreddits you'll see lots of posts where they boast about tricking the guys and not telling them anything.

I met Zach Galifinakis, Brian Posehn, Patton Oswalt and Maria Bamford when i was walking down the street in Louisville Kentucky, they were there to do a show together, I said hi and told them i was a big fan which was mostly a lie, we made polite small talk and i went on my way as not to bother them too much, I told them i would come to their show but i didn't, this was like 10 years ago btw so they weren't that famous really, Patton was i guess but Zach was a nobody.
Knowing what i know now i should have pushed Patton into traffic.

how does he have tits

>have you ever met a famous actor or actress?

I met Salma Hayek at the airport in Austin, Texas.
She was cool. Said hello, gave me an autograph, told me to have a good flight.
She looked just as good in person as she looks in the movies. Super hot.

Attached: Bigguns.jpg (680x1014, 166K)

the instacoomer

Not an actor, but I met Evander Holyfield. I was about 14 or so (only a month or two after the Tyson fight). He was super nice.