Bam Margera

How did he go from world class skateboarder to world class drug bum??

youtube.com/watch?v=9zpZXlTmnXo

Attached: period_blood.jpg (622x423, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQ9XGmSeTrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was always a junkie/alcoholic, it eventually caught up with him. look how many skaters crash and burn from alcoholism/drug use. dustin dollin is the only one I can think of that could manage it

> Dustin Dollin
yeah, not after this lol
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ9XGmSeTrw

is anything on dr phil ever real

He lost his sponsorships

When you let the past cling to you, you find that the weight becomes too great to stand.
You gotta let the past go and move on.

It's over, and nothing can change it.
On the other hand, the future is unpredictable, so you can't worry about that either.
Just live in the present, because time moves forward at its same pace no matter what. Let yourself flow through the river of time.

>world class skateboarder

you talk like this isnt basically just a junkiebum retard

Think you answered your own question there, drugs.

MTV took his soul

he was in tony hawk pro skater 3

The world teaches us to hang on to the past, and worry for the future though.
I go to a meditation class and the guide said something that stuck with me once. He said think about when you were a kid you had no worry about the past or future. You were born with the ability to live in the present, however, school, jobs, parents, partners etc. All accidentally teach us this worry. But you were born living in the present. It's a technique you already had, it just takes practice to get it back.

Is it the story that he's an unlikable faggot irl and Ryan Dunn was his only friend and was the likeable one?

He wasn't even that great of a skateboarder

Not because he was good

>"I'm fine" "You're fine"
No he's fucking not, wtf

His Final form

Attached: Phil Margera.jpg (1163x1605, 990K)

Margeras a drugie, but he's not crying out for help, he just wants the attention, and his shitty acting isn't helping.

that would be true if his face wouldn't morph into vito's... it's that skewed look in his eyes, brains all mushy from the drugs.

dr phil: i got two boys your age and when i see a young man asking for help blablabla

isnt bam like in his 40s lol

No.
He was in the Underground series.

he was in thps3 too you dumbass

Dr. Phil is like 70

>Bam morphing into his father

The universe can be funny sometimes

I think it's funny that Dr. Phil refers to him as a "young man". The dude's like 40.

until bam isnt sober ville valo stays my favourite

Attached: abbadadadw.jpg (540x960, 53K)