Ryan Gosling

I'm really worried about the goose bros

He's got no movie coming up this year, hasn't signed for anything since First Man

He was supposed to do Taika Waititi's Next Goal Wins but Fassbender is doing that now

What is goose up to? Is he that picky with films or is something else going on?

Attached: ryan-gosling.jpg (512x512, 32K)

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

He's box office cancer after The Nice Guys, Song to Song, Blade Runner 2049 and First Man all flopped

Chazelle was pitching a new film so he may do that.

He's got a couple of kids, so I'd imagine he's spending as much time with them as he can. I hope he teams up with Dennis Villeneuve again but produces something more akin to You Were Never Really Here. I wanna see him tackle an emotionally heavy film that relies on the actors performance, rather than dialogue and exposition, like Drive, but more character focussed.

Attached: 1561674162881.jpg (500x636, 62K)

Brad Pitt is doing that i think

mogs you in la la land

Budget:$30,000,000 (estimated)
Opening Weekend USA: $881,104, 11 December 2016
Gross USA: $151,101,803
Cumulative Worldwide Gross: $446,092,357

Maybe a new Refn movie?

Is The Avenging Silence still happening?

One success and Stone got most of the plaudits

First Man, and blade runner didn't even bomb they made profit just weren't super hits.

Blade Runner broke even but First Man definitely bombed

Also who gives a shit how much a Malick movie made

did first man flop tho

He's spending time with his kids, you incel.

no money and no awards

spending too much time with his daughters. hmm.

>A former European spy accepts a confidential mission from a Japanese businessman exiled to France, to take down the head of the most treacherous Yakuza boss in Japan.

I don't think the goose can pull of an European accent...

The assassin is mute. Read the full synopsis.

Oh so this was written with goose in mind

More like so Refn can continue his autistic protagonists streak

this is Ryan Greysling

oh, I guess goose and fucking kino are confirmed then

>confidential mission from a Japanese businessman exiled to France
So when is Kojima's next scheduled trip to France?

2 Dri 2 ve, so he can make Driv3

>D2ive
>Driv3
>4rive
>Dr5ve
>Dri6e

He’s busy having relations with his 10/10 wife Eva Mendes

Yep, it got woke and went broke.

He needs to be in dune, totally ok with him being Paul or Duncan

>not greensling

Really wanna see the Goose as the antagonist tbqh bros, and not a sympathetic villain role either

he's done so many incel roles that he has internalized the autist persona within himself, he doesn't speak to anybody anymore. He's gonna go recluse