Liberal television

>Liberal television

Attached: hg.jpg (800x2700, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Goldberg_(writer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Levin_(director)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Kroll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Flackett
news.gallup.com/poll/1651/gay-lesbian-rights.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no wonder so many people are neurotic sex addicts and autists these days

Why is this allowed but my doujins are illegal?

JANNY YOU MISSED A SPOT

Having watched the show I really got the impression they were making fun of those people rather than showing them in a positive light.

Reminder that Yea Forums has been overrun by unironic boomer grandmas, which is why you see so much offense taken at literally everything.

Attached: 1521741872303.png (944x4013, 662K)

Who is the target audience for this?

But the show released like 1 year ago..? How could it possibly have an impact like that on such a short notice?

People who like comedic cartoons with raunchy themes, I'd imagine.

Liberal pedophiles.

What kind of people find toddlers masturbating funny?

>post screencap from reddit
>This is why Yea Forums is bad!!
>actually pays to use this shit website
Take your medicine, schizo

People who aren't perpetually offended Christian soccer moms.

It's Sunday. Shouldn't you be making a casserole or something?

Agreed, pedophilephobes needs to fuck off back to the middle ages.
It's 2019

fpbp
why are nazis so scared of childlove?

The masturbating toddler isn't the punchline, it's the hyper-liberal coal burner mother with unshaven armpits who encourages her that's meant to be the biting satire.

why do jews donate so much to Democrats

Attached: who donates to hill.png (1536x2048, 2.77M)

Or at the very least they (i.e. you) can fuck off back to Plebbit.

>only boomers are against pedophilia! What are you a bigot?

Most people who post here are 15 year old zoomers

Her response is actually pretty common and has been acceptable for most of human history

Then why are we supposed to laugh at it, are the creators nazis?

>kinda wish i was married to a jew so i would be set for life and since jews aren’t going away any time soon

people who huff their own farts over how progressive they are

Attached: 23623456.jpg (237x262, 18K)

Having actually watched the show I wouldn't be surprised if the creators are low-key redpilled. ALL of the liberal, sex-positive adults in the show are depicted as creepy weirdos with no boundaries.

Wishful thinking

How do these frantic sexually obsessives always manage to make sex so unappealing. It becomes so clinical and empty of all meaning.

Have you even considered the possibility that the creators of this show want it to be funny, not sexy? There are all these accusations of pedophilia in this thread but maybe the artists drew the characters "unappealing" for a reason.

Fuck I hate these professional victims crying about anything. Op's pic is the same shit that happened with the Harry potter broom toy that vibrated. Everyone laughed about that news back then, but now cries like a fucking babbi.

>the ADL rabbis on damage control ITT
why havent they dumped CP yet

Because they themselves are unappealing.
Therefore being unappealing is natural and normal and beautiful.
Therefore anything that actually is beautiful and appealing must be destroyed or labelled offensive or bad.
Sex isnt something wonderful like candice swanpoels vagina, it's something terrible like lena duhams fatfolds.

>Hah, these people make fun of uber-liberals! They probably secretly hate jews like me!

only clicked because I thought it was spurdo

Ok, who is behind this. Give it to me straight

t. armchair intellectual

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Goldberg_(writer)

yesterday we were standing at the abyss but today we're making major strides forward

Oh c'mon man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Levin_(director)

Attached: 36735673356.jpg (700x820, 126K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Kroll

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Flackett
Not sure if she's jewish

Attached: shocker.jpg (1750x2500, 302K)

What exactly is everyone's problem with this picture?

as a father of two daughters that's pretty funny, you've gotta throw shoes at them to make them stop rubbing themselves. they pull that shit when people are over too, they'll climb onto the couch, stick their hands down their pants, get ultra engrossed into dora the explorer, and just touch themselves like zombies. (you dont actually throw shoes at them, you just really want to sometimes)

based jew

Didn't we literally just have this exact same thread?

Yes, I too am a father of 3 girls and can confirm that they are constantly trying to schlick themselves so you got to have the garden hose handy.
By some kind of magic this somehow translates into the show big mouth not being that bad and you should totally check it out on Netflix.

yet another father with 3 daughters here, just a third white guy backing up these claims. it happens a lot especially when a black man is on screen, and ESPECIALLY when the black man is in an interracial relationship with a white woman

Imagine you are a 55-year-old woman with three children and four grand children. Now imagine watching this show as that person. You'd be upset, right?

Father of 3 here, its completely normal, nothing to see here. No need to look up the show's creators

Oh hi Steve, we still on for the cuck marathon on tuesday?
Man am I ever looking forward to seeing my wife and daughters get fucked by 5 burly black dudes.

That mom is jewish af

>You'd be upset, right?
Why?

It's both. It's "haha look how stupid we are" in a self-ironic way, in order to let the retards feel like they're self-critiquing mad part of the satire.

Kinda like South Park making fun of Jews and sjws despite being run by hardcore sjw kikes, or boomers watching American Dad, or white sluts watching Mean Girls

Of course Jason. Weird thing, I got out of bed today and I accidentally urinated on my King James edition Bible.

Can't wait to watch my little girls grow up in a diverse, open and progressive relationship.

Apparently from ages 3 to 4 and a half i constantly had a boner. i mean, not literally constantly but a lot, my mom got kind of worried about it but then my dad told her he too, walked around with shameless boners all the time. when my cousins were tiny little kids my aunt caught them in the back yard when she was grilling and the girl cousin was putting a FUCKING FROG on the boy cousins little hard on. she screamed. fucking 3 year olds are crazy disgusting little shits. one minute they are making sandcastles, and the next they are performing incestual bestiality. having little kids is basically real life old Yea Forums

Well it's just as well, no conceivable use for that old chalice of rapists piss.
However, Nicoles bull brought over a copy of the quaran, can't wait to educate myself while they're busy.

>he's raping your kids while you're not looking

Attached: lättä.jpg (225x225, 12K)

honestly I still believe this is better than oppressive sexuality, both are still bad but there needs to be some balance

that’s why you have so many older fags and pedophilia rampant with older generations; not being able to experience healthy sexual relationships through adolescents due to social stigma has led to the attachment of attraction of girls/boys at a younger age due to not experiencing it at all

>not being able to experience healthy sexual relationships through adolescents due to social stigma has led to the attachment of attraction of girls/boys at a younger age due to not experiencing it at all
wrong, sexual degeneracy is first promulgated via the jew satanist media then amplified with various poisons i.e microplastics and EMF exposure throughout the entire human lifecycle (think sperm damage)

having kids will toughen you up, first i saw the actual birth twice and i almost barfed both times. then i spent the next 6 years of my life wiping literal shit off of little vagina and ballsack.

>Newton, MA
She's Jewish

>degeneracy is first promulgated via the jew satanist media

how serious are you being right now?

Waste of trips.

Little boys having erections and even dryhumping inanimate objects (completely oblivious to what they're doing) is moderately common.
99% of cases this behavior stops after onset of puberty.
Dont know why anyone would want to make a tv show out of this though.

100%, jew

So you never sneaked a dirty magazine at age 8 just to check what the deal was? You never touched your peepee prior to discovering it was a mutilated circumcised mess?

Attached: 1568917489031.gif (178x260, 1.84M)

This.
>tfw gf loves the show

>So you never sneaked a dirty magazine at age 8 just to check what the deal was? You never touched your peepee prior to discovering it was a mutilated circumcised mess?
Better make a tv show out of this concept.
Because it will be "funny".

Attached: 1568139778767.jpg (526x1258, 304K)

It was worth watching just for this bit.

Attached: redpill.jpg (1245x1885, 453K)

>ignoring all of those are only there because triggered faggots cried and cried until they were put there
yawn

Those aren't even remotely similar you retard.

>big mouth
>reddit and morty
>su
>disenchantment
>she-ra
is there any current cartoon that isnt drawn to be "ugly on purpose"?
getting real tired of this shit

Found the granny. It's literally the same. Go back to your knitting circle.

I dunno man. It seems common for pedophiles to have become sexual at an early age, I assume it's part of why they don't see kids as asexual, unlike most adults. For the "tfw missed out on highschool love" crowd, wouldn't they be more focused on teens, rather than 9 year-olds?

Every single time. It's so tiring.

>ugly on purpose
it's a scene with a jew and a goblina. that's as nice as it can get

rick and morty doesn't look like it's made ugly on purpose, it's just simplistic. the only gross looking character is rick and he's supposed to be gross.

the show itt definitely does look ugly though, though

I love how a big point in V for Vendetta was how 'le evil fascist gubment' put on sex filled entertainment to numb the masses and now that's what we're seeing irl

>mfw i have watched all of big mouth
>mfw i think it's funny
>mfw the ugly artstyle doesn't bother me because i'm not autistic i have watched dozens of cartoons with ugly artstyles/character designs such as ren and stimpy, southpark, ahh real monsters, ed edd and eddy, beavis and butthead

It's just a dumb raunchy comedy cartoon get over yourselves.

Attached: 1458533335719.gif (197x245, 1.86M)

Suspicious sniffer...

tv scares me now, i didnt know it mind controls you to start doing the things that you see on it, jokes and fiction dont exist anymore it's just brainwash propaganda AAAHHH im so glad i stopped watching dexter before it was too late

I'm a grown man and I still mindlessly touch my dick when I'm alone. Luckily, I at least have evolved the sense not to do so around people...

>we should let 55 year old grandmothers determine what we watch as a society instead of telling them not to watch things they don’t like
Seriously, in order to watch Big Mouth you need to get a Netflix subscription, go into your account and scroll through the catalog, and then actively pick the adult cartoon. You can then exit the program at any moment if you decide that you aren’t interested. All of that sounds like it requires a lot of intent to get to the point where you’re actually watching a show, seemingly only to get offended. I don’t believe that we should be catering to anybody on either side of the fence who goes out of their way to find things only tangentially related to their lives to get upset about.

Europoors cant troll post.

>doesn't know about jew time travel
wake up, sheeple

Idris elba

Attached: 426534563.jpg (197x179, 6K)

Seriously, in order to watch birth of a nation you need to leave the house and drive to the cinema and buy a ticket. You can then exit the theater at any time time if you decide that you aren't interested.
All of that sounds like it requires a lot of intent to get to the point where you're actually watching a move, seemingly only to get offended.
I don’t believe that we should be catering to anybody on either side of the fence who goes out of their way to find things only tangentially related to their lives to get upset about.

This board needs flags

>DON'T TALK TO YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT THEIR URGES, THEY'RE AN AFFRONT TO GOD
>WHY DID KAREN END UP PREGNANT AT 16, WE TOLD HER TO BE ABSTINENT BECAUSE CARNAL PLEASURE MAKES JESUS CRY

hava nagila hava nagila hava nagila

Attached: 8675878659.jpg (500x644, 100K)

How absolutely vile and jewish.

Attached: absolutely disgusting adolf.jpg (500x600, 71K)

t.

Attached: 6363.jpg (315x640, 35K)

>if you're not a pedo you're an old person haha take that XD

Nobody projects harder than a progressive leftist.

>IF YOU DON'T LET ME SEXUALIZE AND MOLEST YOUR CHILDREN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION, 0.1% OF THEM MIGHT END UP GETTING PREGNANT WITH THEIR HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART. WE CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!!

Attached: dad inside.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

>implying that 16 year olds having kids is even bad.
That's what they are biologically supposed to be doing you disgusting modernist cretin.

Jesus, the pain in that father's eyes. He can't even look at his "daughter" (formerly, son).

I like the highfive
>yay we did it... we... ruined our childs life... yeah...

that man is a hostage. Nowadays if you don't let your kid cut off his dick, it means you don't love them and get ostracized by society.

goyim

>Harry potter broom toy that vibrated.
What?

She’s happy and that’s all that matters. Your feelings and even her fathers are irrelevant.

>white mother black child
>ARMPIT HAIR
>teaching children to masturbate
>implying that masturbation is a fun family moment
>Disgusting clothes
So much wrong wrapped into one scene
Wtf

>She’s happy

Attached: 1546291416374.jpg (738x669, 60K)

>She’s happy
Not for long.

Attached: 1567643190231.gif (320x234, 1.23M)

>I'm not autistic
>I have watched dozens of cartoons

Attached: 1537238042818.jpg (1080x1078, 211K)

she's happy

Attached: 1568926955628.jpg (512x564, 41K)

>not posting the full chart

Attached: CDDA6AFD-EF86-41C4-8AFA-D055EF0B9004.jpg (1024x500, 62K)

Both of you are wrong. Early fetal exposure to progesterone began in the 1920s are a treatment against miscarriage. Since then, oral or injected progesterone has been a fairly common treatment. People who’s mothers were treated with progesterone are 20%more likely to identify as LGBTQ.

uhm, I would throw these artists off a cliff, honestly

it's ugly to look at really, worst animation ever, like, there's having your own style, and then there's having no style

It's ugly on purpose.
It's relishing in it's ugliness and proud of it.
REAL WAMAN HAVE STRETCHMARKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To translate from /pol speak:
Sexual revolution and degeneracy accelerate societies deconstruction, its used as tool to destroy current society and rebuild it in the image of whoevers doing this.
The results of a destroyed society are easy to conquer or revolution.

Yuri describes it in better detail

>(((she's))) happy

For the moment anyway. Hopefully, (((she))) doesn't get a full transition and regret it later.

Attached: 1568709940050.png (980x742, 638K)

Hopefully she does. I have a tranny fetish but above all I am a sociopath and acutely aware of overpopulation and the need for eugenics. If we can weed out some of the easy ones I say more power to them.

Attached: modern parents.jpg (1024x1426, 672K)

I'll repeat what one user said in the last thread. In a just world the sickos who made this show would hang

Nice bait, but unfortunately people believe this. People get off on the idea of being able to do what they want, which makes them temporarily happy. Then it all comes crashing down when they realise the "bigots" were right, and 40% clearly agree with this.

That's how western cartoons have been since the 70s though.

tarquin sounds like someone I'd have been friends with, war was the favorite game to play

>South Park making fun of Jews and sjws despite being run by hardcore sjw kikes

Only on Yea Forums will you find people retarded enough to think the South Park creators are hardcore sjws.

Underrated.

Which side has the president, half the legislative branch and the supreme court? That's right its the new pedo cabal I forgot.

Kys please.

Yes lets ignore how teen pregnancy was public epidemic in the 80s and 90s due to the complete failure of the sex education system.

What?

project harder

>conservative person makes mistake
>this creates a new life, pushes towards responsibility and family-building

>liberal person makes mistake
>cuts off his dick and starts grooming minors, getting violent towards anyone who tries to stop them
>their best bet is they kill themselves before their fetishes catch up to them and kill them instead

So it's impossible to tell who's right or wrong

>Birth of a nation
>DAMN YOU DRUMPF
might want to get yourself checked for drumf derangement syndrome

Yes I too enjoy YouTube videos by "the quartering" do you make sure to donate your neet bucks to him like I do?

for 2000 years we didn't need a sex education system. What changed? I'll tell you what, plastering sex 24/7 on all fucking media, and then even inserting it in fucking schools did.
You are not the solution, you are the problem itself.

wtf are you talking about?

hes not looking anyone in the eyes, not even the camera. The discomfort in this footage is something you couldn't recreate in a performance

Discord trannies have arived bros, ready your dilators

Attached: 1552605266976.jpg (1000x667, 287K)

Stoners like most adult cartoons

Basically, I dont know how alt right shit heads can complain about the left controlling anything or influencing anything when they have been in control of the government for the last 40 something years.

And this post is an example of America's failed public education in general

Oh no, better now that people have one child in their late 30's early 40's (if they still can) which can cause health problems. Not an issue when the rich can just import replacements.

non-jews

People that don't have kids and laugh about their dogs finding ways to masturbate.
Liberal crazy women and their basedboyfriends.

Its true user I keep forgetting that the American president doesn't matter and I shoyld just ignore him completely so the right wing can just use thier theocracy to shape public laws, sorry ill lie down and let you do what ever you want.

>implying I'm an amerimutt
It's called common sense, retard. In fact european countries never had such problems with teen pregnancies, and we don't have sex education in schools.

I'm not anti-semetic but I'm starting to see a pattern here.

>for 2000 years we didn't need a sex education system
We also didn't have drivers ed, or health classes to teach people to take a Fucking shower.

Now that I think about it, this whole thread is probably a marketing ploy to drum up controversy.

Nobody actually gives a fuck about this shovel ware Netflix crap.

Attached: C5601215-05A8-4CCB-85B7-EEA2A67AA7B0.png (264x191, 49K)

Now you have girls in their early teens buying more makeup than ever before because of YouTube channels sponsored by these companies.

You know how full of shit the media is when they go on about body image for fictional characters but don't give anywhere near the same amount of attention to make up companies using Photoshop to miss represent "real people".

She's hideous but I kind of want to fuck her

>alt-right shitheads have been in the control of the government for the last 40 years
ok I'll bite.
Who was really in control of the government during obamers, cllintons, carters and johnsons administration?

Probably because those are inventions and not the entire purpose of the human body you idiot. Do you even think before you hit post?

I said the same thing to my self when you replied with the idea that if you don't mutilate yourself the ebil es jay Dubba-yous will get you!!!! Spoo00o0ky!!!

>health classes to teach people to take a Fucking shower.
And now we do???? What? What the fuck is wrong with americans?

Rent free.

Attached: D009A86D-A27A-4B0A-926C-A1BD29DCF108.jpg (640x458, 70K)

maybe you should learn some reading comprehension and take less drugs

>Toy that is accidentally sexual
vs
>Intentionally showing children masturbating front and center without even hiding it

>so the right wing can just use thier theocracy to shape public laws
dude did you timetravel from the 60s?
it's crazy lefties like beto who want to invent new laws to appease their pink-haired gods

This is the most Jewish thing I've ever seen

If you told me 10 years ago that Yea Forums would eventually come to be overrun by perpetually offended soccer moms begging for censorship of cartoons they never even seen, I would have laughed in your face. How wrong I was. The worst part is you're not even literal soccer moms, you're teenage boys acting like soccer moms. Grow a pair of balls you whiny little faggots. This isn't how men behave. And if your fathers gave two shits about you wouldn't need to have a 30 year old boomer on Yea Forums teaching you that.

You're welcome.

Attached: Satanic-Panic-newspaper-clipping[1].jpg (780x350, 147K)

Its called anime.
The most recent Western work that comes to mind is Samurai Jack, starts out strong and just gets weaker and weaker. Visuals stay on point, but also peaked early.
First 4 episodes are really strong, the latter 6 not so much

>so the right wing can just use thier theocracy to shape public laws, sorry ill lie down and let you do what ever you want.
????????????????????????

Attached: do_americans_really.jpg (2069x1554, 622K)

>If you told me 10 years ago that Yea Forums would eventually come to be overrun by perpetually offended soccer moms begging for censorship of cartoons they never even seen, I would have laughed in your face. How wrong I was. The worst part is you're not even literal soccer moms, you're teenage boys acting like soccer moms. Grow a pair of balls you whiny little faggots. This isn't how men behave. And if your fathers gave two shits about you wouldn't need to have a 30 year old boomer on Yea Forums teaching you that. You're welcome.

Attached: 52A6831C-09A9-47D9-8AE3-4F3793D2B3BF.jpg (221x228, 9K)

Lol. Nice conflation. I guess if you don't get teen pregnant you'll just have a regard baby at 40??? Or maybe have you're kid in you 20's? Maybe? Also have a kid in your thirties just elevates the chance of a birth defect by a factor of 1%. Whoa! Better let those boys knock up the girls early after all! They might end up giving birth when they're more financially stable and they oh no the baby has dyslexia! The horror!!

>lol user how can you accept the enabling and promotion of pedophilia and all sorts of perverted behaviors? That's so like...ugh...old-fashioned and uncool!
>Not like us cool xers cutting our dick off and molesting your children!
>so stop being a whiny faggot and getting upset about evil happening right in front of our eyes lol
>a card game for nerds? Literally the same thing as pedophilia! You're so dumb haha

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>'97
how does everything stay the same yet keep getting worst at the same time

>we dont have sex education yurope.
In not gonna reply to what is now just disingenuous trolling.

MERELY A COINCIDENCE GOY

Its true, a lot of Jewish people in media. Does auto matically mean there is some sort of malfeasance either.

id honedtly consider breaking up with her.

Because it's not just one show and it's not just over the past year or two.

Extreme mental illness. And you know what? If you really care about whatever schizophrenic fantasy you have about this show, go make a petition and get all the other thin skinned little faggots to sign it. The show won't get cancelled, but you'll feel like you've actually done something with your worthless lives and that's all that matters.

All this over cartoon that hurts your feelings. And none of you ever even watched it. Man the fuck up and stop whinging.

It's not trolling retard. Sex education classes in Europe started appearing only after 2000s under the usual american influence, and yet Europe didn't have teen pregnancy problems before that date, ever

Same here but we have to pretend otherwise so that we don't hurt the poor /pol/tards' fee fees and let them throw their collective temper tantrum in peace.

Dilate

That's because, much like Yea Forums, the media is not a hive mind and different parts opperate differently

I'm not the one acting like a pussy though am I?

>Enforcing decency, standards and morality is about feelings
No you homongous cocksucker, it's the most rational thing there is. You are the emotional cunt here, going on about how you absolutely want this show despite it's disgusting content just because you do.
Exposing children, and even adults to this garbage can only be excused if you're a nasty, perverted human being. Rationality favors filling your life, and even your entertainment, with things that are not garbage like this.

All Obama got done was the ACA. Clintons administration was more successful but much of it wasn't very liberal just moderate common sense legislation.

Calling something bad doesn’t mean we want censorship.
If having people mass banned from all major platforms is not censorship, then saying a show is shit is far from censorship.

Uuhhhhh

>if you react negatively to shit being thrown in your face on national tv then you're a weak faggot
No faggot it's called being aware of your surroundings and having standards, it's the opposite of being a weak faggot who lets those in power shove this shit down their throat without any resistance, either physical or mental

>moderate common sense legislation.

Attached: branch-davidian-fire-01-gty-jc-180103_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 77K)

I did not even comment on how retarded you have to be to not understand that the world we lived in before public education was 100 percent worse and more dangerous that it is today but whatever, let stupid kids figure out why they get boners and babies on thier own like the irresponsible society you want us to be I guess.

Look at this little fag acting like a soccer mom.

>waaaaaaah ban this show, I don't like it, it's immoral!

Jesus fucking christ, what's next? You gonna start ranting about violent video games and that evil heavy metal rock music that the kids are listening to these days. Gt over it you fucking wimp.

You do want censorship though. That's why you're moralizing over how evil this show you never watched is.

You are aware that nobody is forcing you to watch this right? You're the only ones forcing your shit down other people's throats. Either kill yourself or stop whining over trivial shit like this. Fucking sissies.

Why in the eighties and nineties? Why not before? Does it have anything to do with their boomer, hippy parents being all hyper-permissive?

Idk man, we also teach kids to eat veggitables and less pie, and here we are, approaching 80 percent obesity

Now apply that to a heroin addict daughter

>literal pedo-enabling, perverted shit like this is "trivial"
it's not trivial at all, faggot, because those promoting it and enforcing it (even if they lose money) are those in power. This isn't just a squabble between you and your neighbour, it's literal social engineering by the people who hold society by the balls.
NOT fighting this shit is what weak people do
>fucking sissies
keep projecting mentally-ill faggot

>Jesus fucking christ, what's next? You gonna start ranting about violent video games and that evil heavy metal rock music that the kids are listening to these days. Gt over it you fucking wimp.
Yes, videogames is totally the same as mainstream cartoons teaching your kids to masturbate and be gender-fluid. Totally the same.
Stop being a degenerate and fix your life.

If americans need classes to teach them to take showers, I think the problem goes much deeper

No user, there is no difference. If I see a perverse implication, that means EVERYONE sees it! ESPECIALLY sexy kids that I want to fuck! We must outlaw this thing its just making way to fuck kids more and more!!! I WANT RO FUCK KIDS!!!!

LOL! Beto "oil money" o Rourke lost his senate election and is one of the lower polling dems. You're about as in danger of loosing your precious steel penis as you are in danger of getting raped by Kim kardashian

A) this show is not for children. You aren’t supposed to let your kids watch shows rated m for mature

B) it’s on a streaming service. You have to actively select this program to watch it. If you don’t like it, don’t watch it.

C) the show is supposed to be funny. If you find it to be turning you on sexually, you have a fucking problem that goes beyond the show. Normal people don’t find the children on the show attractive. I don’t understand why a normal person would say this is for pedophiles...

I'll explain it easily for your small-brained mind
>videogames
medium
>tv
medium
>teaching sexual perversion to kids through videogames
not ok
>teaching sexual perversion to kids through tv
not ok

Get it, tranny faggot?

Nobody's enabling pedos. You never even watched the show. You're just an emotional, effeminate male who more than likely had no strong father figure growing up and now you overcompensate by acting like your retarded boomer mother instead. And you probably think that being this thin skinned and easily moved to tears over pointless shit makes you manly too, don't you?

>oh won't someone think of the children? a bloo bloo bloo

You're on fucking Yea Forums you little bitch. Even if this show (that again, you never watched) was promoting pedophilia or whatever your paranoid schizophrenic brain is telling you, this is the last place on the fucking planet you should be doing your whinging over it. If you're that upset about it, go have a good hard cry with the soccer moms on T_D.

Beto wouldn't be saying it if it wasn't a popular Dem talking point though

Except that's not actually happening because this isn't a children's show and it's not teaching anyone anything. You never even watched the show.

everyone under the age of 30 is autistic

>this show is not for children. You aren’t supposed to let your kids watch shows rated m for mature
The show isn't even ok for adults to watch, and it's just a pathetic excuse anyway. It's a fucking cartoon because doing that shit with real people would be incredibly horrifying even to a mentally-ill faggot like you. Furthermore, it encourages minor viewership, because most parents just see it's a cartoon that their kid is watching and don't inquire further.
>it’s on a streaming service. You have to actively select this program to watch it. If you don’t like it, don’t watch it.
Ok so by that logic why not have openly racist shows? If you don't like it, don't watch it! Your logic only makes sense to you because the degeneracy being promoted is something you desire and agree with. You clothe yourself with freedom while enforcing something that is deeply illiberal and dictatorial, that is, being forced to have that shit at the tip of the finger with the risk that minors will end up watching it.
>the show is supposed to be funny. If you find it to be turning you on sexually, you have a fucking problem that goes beyond the show
It's not about being aroused, retard. It's about the information that is given, the context in which it is transmitted. The things it normalizes.
>Normal people don’t find the children on the show attractive.
Again with the projection and strawman. That's not the point at all retard. Sexualizing children =/= it's making pedos aroused. It just means that it's enabling certain thoughts and behaviours that relate to children. Do you think propaganda works so explicitly as you claim here? It doesn't. It's subtle. It keeps pushing boundaries little by little.
This show isn't the only one doing it, most shows are, but that's not a reason to close your eyes and pretend it's not doing it.

>hurr durr it's not a children's show
Ok so can I make a racist show where I call blacks subhuman niggers? After all, it's not aimed at blacks. Or why not a show calling for the murder of all lgbt people? After all, it's only aimed at heterosexuals

They're like this because stupid right wing daddy's on YouTube tell them that the reason a girl won't suck their dock is because of the evil liberal media. Those fuckers need to be hard core deplatformed mocked and ridiculed

???????????????????

Lol. Yup, that right wing initiative to protect the homos sure has made progress and was just political lampshading and general lying right?

not an argument

You're claiming it's teaching children. It's not a show for children. Jesus christ you people are so irrational and emotional. Is it that time of the month or something? I'm gonna give you a piece of advice. Give your doctor a call tomorrow and make an appointment. Tell them that your testosterone levels are far lower than average and it's making you act like a hysterical middle aged woman. They'll fix you right up. And while you're at it, might as well tell them about your schizo tendencies and get referred to a therapist.

Fix your fucking life. It's your fault. It's not da jooz. It's sure as fuck not some cartoon on netflix you've never even watched. Funnel some of this retard energy into solving the real problem with your life: you. Maybe then you won't drag this mentally ill pearl clutching nonsense onto Yea Forums of all places.

I loved Drawn Together and think OP's pic show is just a pile of feces.

Do you.... Do you honestly think that kids don't masturbate?

if its not for children, what ki d of mently ill unfaggot """""adult""""" would consume such a show? worst than bronies desu

>hey, these people doing exactly what I want them to do? They are my enemies grrrrr

>still projecting THIS badly
It's just pathetic at this point. And you still didn't tell me why then you wouldn't support having openly racist and homophobic shows on tv as long as I aimed it at non-niggers and non-faggots.
Morality is good both for the individual and for society. Cutting your dick off won't make you any happier, but becoming a real man and following virtue will. You better get that in your head.

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

Someone missed the 60s and 70s. The whole media sphere is afraid of sex.

The worst part is that they think their youtube father figure replacements are going to make them more manly. Doesn't matter how many far right "strongmen" the idolise on the internet. These kids are fundamentally effeminate. They just end up expressing their hysterical, womanly attitudes with a different political slant than they otherwise would have been. It's astounding really. The fact they can literally act identically to mid 90s soccer moms whinging about Eminem and Mortal Kombat and still feel like they are, in any way, men.

Lol. I know I'm supposed to feel bad and see if the government overreacted here but I absolutely fucking don't I'm so fucking happy that a bunch of religious pedophilic got completely annihilated by the FBI and makes me happy just looking at that picture thank fucking Christ anytime the government wants to step on religious zealotry with all its might they are free to do so I absolutely do not care

>becoming a real man
Lol. Are you what a real man acts like? A fucking menopausal housewife who keeps breaking down into tears because she got offended by some dumb shit that her friend's sister's daughter saw on tv? Thanks for the laugh user.

>pedophillic
looks like someone drank the koolaid

>burn women and children alive
>praise the gubbmint
die for israel, zogbot

Re-read your post carefully. Back in the 60s people still had standards. They weren't afraid of sex, they just knew how degenerate it is to shove it down people's throat.
Media wasn't aware of sex, they were always trying to push it and especially perversions since the beginning, but people initially fought against it.
Now, in 2019, your demoralized person, by-product of the victory of perversion over your life, is here telling us that there's nothing wrong with pedophilia on mainstream media.
Media will keep on pushing, until we're completely demoralized to the most disgusting show of nastiness.

Nobody is crying here, maybe your projecting ass is. I am simply stating the truth of the matter on this topic. There's nothing more pathetic and limp-wristed than seeing perversion on mainstream media and going "just live and let live lol".That's the desperate plea of a sexual degenerate too weak-willed to follow virtue, and therefore too scared to enforce it for the rest of society too.
Get a life moron. Stop wallowing in your vices and in your weakness, and fight against the evil you have in yourself and is in the world. That is the only way to happiness.

ZIM

what does the effectiveness have to do with it?
you claimed it was righties when obviously it's lefties being the new national moral outrage pls government do something faggots?

Why do you do this?

hes right in general but wrong about the details. suppressing sexuality will fuck up how you see sex though and make you more degenerate. obviously if you treat a biological function as deep and innate as sex as inherently dirty and harmful doing actual dirty and harmful things involving sex starts to seem okay

>muh morality!
>wants to make shows to bash categories of people who are that way by birth
Will it have episodes about those evil redheads and sinister left handers too?

You are crying. You are offended. You are not a man. You're acting like a soccer mom. That's all there is too it. Grow a pair of nuts and stop whinging. If you can't do that, get a doctor to prescribe you testosterone. I'm 100 percent serious here. If you're wondering why you get hysterically emotional over minor things and can't grow a beard, that's the reason. Adult males do not and should not behave this way.

>They weren't afraid of sex, they just knew how degenerate it is to shove it down people's throat.
This is a show for adults on a streaming service. You have to choose to watch it. Your throat is safe.

Also, what's pedophilic about the message "keep your worm dances in your room?"

user I...

you really dont see yourself as hypocritical when you can argue
>just ignore it it isnt for you
for one show but not for the other?

>it's not for children
>we need shows like this to teach children about sex
???

post body

So is triumph of the will.
I mean it isnt actually but the principle still stands.

I love to fondle my balls when I'm alone, they feel so nice to the touch

No homo

Only /pol/ and the porn boards

Theres been plenty to of well drawn ones

>too dumb to understand the point
Color me surprised.
You don't believe in freedom, you only believe in having your degeneracy enforced, that's the point.
When something is immoral and you think it doesn't affect you, you're all in favor of banishing it from tv and calling evil anyone who objects to it.

>having an opinion = crying
So much projection in just one person, it's incredible to me. But the most incredible thing is that you keep repeating the same shitty argument despite it being refuted over and over again. You're not interested in a discussion, you only want to get high on your burgie-enabled high horse.
Stop being a perverted tranny and become the person you were meant to be. Abandon vice and get your shit together

>if I keep repeating that it's not a children show I will win!
keep repeating that to yourself. I guess you're used to self-delusion after all, since you think you were born in the wrong body

I dont know of any other dem that has said "were gonna come get your guns!" Most just want universal background checks and baning the ar15 probably for a limited time

The other show doesn't actually exist. You made it up to deflect from the fact you made a claim (that this show was teaching children sexual perversion) and then immediately got BTFO'd by the fact that it's not actually a children's show. Not only have you not watched this cartoon you're so hysterically offended over, but you didn't even know that it's very clearly a cartoon for adults.

If you people would just get your testosterone levels fixed, we wouldn't need to be having this conversation because you wouldn't be sitting her arguing like a woman on her period.

That wasn't my argument. My argument was that you're a fucking retard focused on stupid shit to externalize your self loathing. You're just focusing it on other races and fags instead of redheads and lefthanders

Because the Democrat party is the party of the 1%.

>leftypol tranny
>pays for 4chins

Attached: 13865924657.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Seeing /gif/ turn into 90% sissy cuck trans scat hypno threads was all the proof I needed that porn addiction makes you mentally ill
That and the third-worlders typing out their weird commentary in every thread

You are crying. You're crying because you're offended. Don't backpedal now. You're offended over a show you never even seen and using 'oh think of the children' as an excuse to soapbox and moralise like the pathetic soccer mom wannabe that you are.

is this a reference to the opening scene of desire?
also netflix flick

if you have any clue on the history of firearm bans you'd know its slow encroachment thats been setting precedent and then inching up on it since the NFA. The "gunshow loophole"? That was a "compromise" that FFL transfers wouldn't be required for private sales. Now the politicians are coming back for that. Everyone thats in support of gun control wants them all banned.

>You are crying. You're crying because you're offended. Don't backpedal now.

Attached: 1566724858223.png (785x1000, 254K)

>I-I don't have a counter! Better dodge and attack the person!
ok

But seriously, answer the question.
>Also, what's pedophilic about the message "keep your worm dances in your room?"

but, to be clear, the one show should be ignored because it's aimed at a specific audience and the other show - should it ever be produced - would be evil and had to be outlawed by the government.
Right?

you're not a woman

I am not that user and it honestly feels like you're the one with a rage problem.
Also see

This doesn't have anything to do with anything. You made a claim and it was wrong. And now you're getting even more hysterical than you were to begin with because it hurt your feelings.

I have given plenty of counters. You just ignore them and keep repeating the same thing, so there's no point in continuing any further.

>>Also, what's pedophilic about the message "keep your worm dances in your room?"
If you can't see it, that means you're too far gone. You're literally incapable of living in civil society.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

I know I'm not. And you're not a man. Because men don't act like perpetually offended middle aged housewives. I'm totally serious here, call your doctor and get this shit sorted out.

>reveal
so is it a boy or a girl
because all I see are faggots

I don't think you're in a position to say that anyone else has a rage problem when you see an out of context screenshot of a cartoon on Yea Forums and get this offended over it.

Attached: dwoj2.jpg (678x616, 65K)

>cant answer a simple yes/no question as it would reveal his hypocracy and collapse his entire argument
>y-y-you're just hysterical you're so mad you're just so mad
yeah ok

They won't answer that question. They will just ignore it and claim it's not important. Of course it's not important to them. To these people "discussion" is just a tool to enforce their will, a mere distraction to pretend they are well-meaning. In truth all they care is their degeneracy and their retarded views, and anyone else can go fuck themselves. Being wrong, being hypocritical, they don't care about any of that, unless it's about demoralizing you so they can win and push their will.
They are literally subhuman, because of this way of thinking.

lmao this post reeks of boomer. It isn't the late 90s anymore, gramps. It isn't cool or edgy to laugh at child porn. Sorry, but you're more than likely projecting.

>I've given plenty of counters!
>Also, I refuse to counter, I'll just attack some more!
ok

also for the "limited time" ban, bans have never been undone without a sunset clause, because thats how law works. Every inch taken away is gone forever and will be used as an excuse to take more. This is why people are so vehemently against firearm bans, because until the day the supreme court gets un pozzed (never, especially since millions of blue votes are being imported yearly) and they finally hear a case to deem the laws unconstitutional, they're set in stone.

>just close your eyes and let me molest your children bro, what are you a bigot? XD

It's very simple, mentally-ill faggot. What it's "aimed to" is irrelevant because of the content it has in. Can I make homophobic and racist shows, by adding "it's not aimed at faggots and niggers"? Would you say that's a good excuse for allowing it? After all, you can always NOT watch it, it's not aimed at you.

based

See this is the problem with calling everyone who disagrees with you soccer mom and u mad lel.
Plenty of people just don't like this shit and make fun of it without clutching their pearls like a tranny in a church.
Mischaracterising this as OMG U TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE is just literally of pic related.
But you already knew all that, you dishonest faggot.

Attached: 5325413513.jpg (1790x490, 98K)

>I know I'm not
at least we're making progress here, although you're grinding your teeth while writing it
>if you have opinions you're not a man hurr durr
lmao whatever you say Priscilla

>for a limited time
Don't think 2A fans are going to fall for that bullshit. The second ARs are banned, they'll start kvetching about how no one "needs" a right to carry, then how no one "needs"a non-bolt rifle.

I can't think of anything funnier than getting some 50 year old woman to use this site and show tits.

Remember, the question was:
>Also, what's pedophilic about the message "keep your worm dances in your room?"
Nothing in there about who it's aimed to. Try again

I got your back, user.

this show is just so ugly, I understand some shows require "ugly" artstyles, but this is just ugly in a bad way. It's not even tasteful ugliness, I just hate it.

It's ugly in that Lena Dunham way.

Holy shit how can you be that retarded? Maybe there would be nothing wrong about that sentence if it wasn't inside a scene where a pre-pubescent child is encouraged to masturbate with toys and regard it as some holy event to cherish and protect, with the added cherry on top of promoting the idea that you should teach pre-pubescent kids about gender fluidity. Maybe it wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't inside a show that is full of pedo shit like this.
Let's not even mention how 99.99% chance something like that happens irl, the baby isn't actually masturbating, and identifying it like that is already a very worrying sign of a perverted mind. But let's assume that's what's happening. That's something better left unsaid, you're not supposed to give sex education to a fucking baby because he did something like that once, they did something they don't understand and they wouldn't understand your explanation either, you would be effectively grooming them just by exposing them to sexuality as a "thing".
I could go on forever to explain how much is wrong with that scene but the fact that you see NOTHING wrong with it is the real problem.
You can only be a pervert if you don't, and you disgust me.

>comparing ren, ed, and beavis to this garbage
europosters OUT

Fuck Israel and fuck religion in general it's a day should come that I have to command an army of men against the scientologists and they protect themselves with a shield of women and children I'm still going to say fire

Attached: 24EC47EB-EA79-437E-BD38-69B0645C9057.jpg (750x991, 491K)

>don't talk to your children about the purpose of sex just let them watch Netflix's New Jewish Special: Big Mouth, a show about pedophiles, for pedophiles.

trannys btfo

But it's been answered. You can make that show right now. You just need to rustle up the funding and find a content provider to host it. There's tons of racist and homophobic media out there. Lots also gets deleted because because the free market selects against it. But that's your problem.

old people today were young when the sexual revolution happened. You're effectively refuting yourself.

This series is legit awful. The voice acting is grating and the art is hideous and the story is all over the place.

this is exactly why I don't trust doctors

>There's tons of racist and homophobic media out there. Lots also gets deleted because because the free market selects against it
ok that does it. See? You're an ill-intentioned shill.
There's no homophobic content at all on television, and there's neither shit that gets deleted "because the free market selects against". It gets deleted because YOU, yes YOU, hate it. It goes against your will to power, against your desires, and therefore it must be destroyed.
>but that's your problem
When shit I don't like is shoved down my throat, it's my problem. When shit I like is censored and destroyed, it's my problem.
When I win, it's not fair, when you win, it's because you deserve it. When I lose, it's because I deserve it, when you win, it's because you deserve it.

All you care about is your degeneracy, and spreading it as wide as possible.
If something you don't like is spreading? Just censor it. After all, it's that person's problem for thinking differently.
And then you even have the gall to complain about "theocracy" lmao

You are mentally ill and you're a shitty person, just like this is a revolting show.

Attached: 1517279647624.jpg (228x260, 27K)

>this level of dishonesty again
fucking incredible
First, you obviousy couldnt make "FUCK KIKES-the netflix special" because the entire industry is so incredibly politically one-sided it would never be greenlit.
And more importantly, you again weaseled out of telling us all about how it shouldnt be made and shouldnt be allowed because evil while the other evil can be safely ignored because YOU personally find it acceptable.
Disgusting.

A better example is Sally flicking it in Mad Men. Back then it was a non issue but a year ago some faggot kept making threads about how Mad Men is jewish filth because of it.

>Op's pic is the same shit that happened with the Harry potter broom toy that vibrated. Everyone laughed about that news back then, but now cries like a fucking babbi.

Unintentional v. intentional

>despite being only .1% of the population

You're essentially bragging about wasting your limited time on Earth watching this dogshit.

Why do they care about the AR15? There are barely any murders commited with long guns. Columbine happened during an assualt ban and the boys just used pistols. Virginia Tech was with a pistol.
Most gun murders are committed with handguns because they can be easily concealed, which is why New York made all handguns illegal. Open carry with rifles should be encouraged.

>There's no homophobic content at all on television
Television? I thought we were talking about web content, like OP. But there's tons of it on TV. Every time Ace Ventura airs and Ace and the cops vomit because they kissed a dude, there's your homophobia. It doesn't get made much anymore for the same reason the only pirate movies in the last 25 years are PotC and Captain Phillips.

You keep devolving into personal attacks. I don't like this show. I've never seen this show. I've never protested content I don't like, only consumed content I do. It sounds to me like everything you're complaining about is in fact something you dearly wish you could do to content you disagree with.

The fact remains that you can absolutely legally make it.I'm not weaseling out of anything. It's allowed, go for it. Your inability to get funding is between you and the free market. Have you considered that maybe you're not actually moral?

>Noooo stop disliking cartoons abou ta 4 year old rubbing their cunny on a stuffed animal

>he had to mention Ace Ventura to find a fucking example of homophobia
>it's not even actual homophobia because it's just straight dudes obviously not liking the idea of kissing a man
Not being gay is homophobia to this fruitcake

You're so fucking pathetic and disgusting

> I want cake!
*gets cake*
>This is vanilla, I wanted angel food!
ok

this is true and they will admit it if you ask them. they consider themselves "at risk" basedboys

>the free market
tip top kek

nice argument

the only problem is the offensive art style. this would be based if they were attractive.

>not wanting to kiss a tranny is homophobia

Attached: 5625626.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>ask for example of his asserted rampant homophobia in media
>only example he can think of is from almost 30 years ago, and it's not even homophobia

At least you tried

>unironically using freudian rhetoric to justify sexual degradation
The whole reason western society is a mess when it comes to sexuality and relationships in general is because of sexual deviants in the 60's. I agree that sexuality shouldn't be demonized as something evil and unnatural but we're way past the point of what's reasonable.

>fight against the evil you have in yourself

thinking about that little girl across the street who's always doing handstands in her little dress are we?

or maybe it's the little boys who wrestle 2 backyards over on a hot day and they get all sweaty and take off their shirts and continue to wrestle?

it makes ya think

Attached: hardcandy.jpg (300x377, 23K)

What's gender fluid about OP? The only thing touched on is sexual orientation, not how the kid considered themselves.

And have you never been around babies? Tip: they don't speak in whole sentences. That's not a baby.

Are you genuinely oblivious to the fact that children masturbate and dismissing it as the delirium of pedos?

But okay, it took 4 tries. and your answer is that the premise that children have sexuality is unfounded, and that masturbation means a desire for sex with another person. Got it. You're wrong. Only a pedo would look at a child pleasuring themselves in private and think "that means they're ready!" when all it means is that they've found a part of their body that feels good. So why are you taking a pedo perspective?

I'll never understand the 'oh no showing sex in media' crowd, that complain about demoralizing. We've had designated sex streets/locations for thousands of years. It's apart of the species, bottling it up and hiding it never works, it only makes things worse. Sure it doesn't need to be front and center, but pretending it doesn't exist and that humans never get horny is too far. It's head in the sand tier denial about core aspects of us.

>more projection by the mentally ill tranny

> It doesn't get made much anymore for the same reason the only pirate movies in the last 25 years are PotC and Captain Phillips.
At least you tried.

oof...what a fag

>What's gender fluid about OP?
Opening up the baby to the idea that the thing she is humping could be both a him or a her. It's subtle shit but it's there.

>That's not a baby.
The bed still has fucking bars

>Are you genuinely oblivious to the fact that children masturbate and dismissing it as the delirium of pedos?
Has nothing to do with my point, but yes, it's the delirium of pedos

>I am totally not a pedo guys. BTW, children have sexuality and you should let them exploring it. Actually, you know, if you don't want to groom your children, encourage them to have sexual acts and fill their mind with pornography YOU are the pedo. Checkmate bigots!
literally kys pedo scum

>literally kys pedo scum

who is projecting now?

Attached: robinson.jpg (171x251, 5K)

There's no bottling up involved. You get married and have sex with your wife, producing children. Your perversion is not a biological fatality, no matter how many times you repeat it to yourself.

>literally claims we should teach children to enjoy sex
>"I-I'm not a p-pedo, you're projecting"

Fuck off with the lazy bait

Attached: Nyet Bait.jpg (308x450, 25K)

She's (((Mark Levin's))) wife

>Masturbation is the same as being ready for sex with another person
And you're calling other people pedos?

This

Attached: you are good.gif (217x237, 935K)

Truly the last resort of someone who got called out on their own observational failure.

>it doesn't get made anymore
you can't say that until you prove there was a time when it was made lmao
But even disregarding that, you seem to imply that 95% of the population still doesn't think you're gross and immoral for being a faggot. No amount of media and pozzing will change normal people from thinking that way. So no, that's not the reason why that kind of movie isn't made. Free market has nothing to do with it.

truly a fagget

after this post you are in no position to say "y doesn't follow x", you literally made an apology for literally sexualizing children irl.
You should just be ashamed of yourself for your disgusting pedophilia

Ugly children should be censored out of existence because they're an affront to the eyes.
Young girls should only be portrayed cute and funny as God intended.

Attached: 1506902240886.gif (704x396, 367K)

To this day I cannot tell if the insanity of the purist faction of /pol/ is joking or they genuinely believe it.

THe projection is strong in this one
news.gallup.com/poll/1651/gay-lesbian-rights.aspx

Attached: yziksheysuwaorme0ejxbw.png (720x433, 34K)

>To this day I cannot tell if the insanity of the purist faction of /pol/ is joking or they genuinely believe it.

This demoralization tactic where you don't make any argument but just call anyone you don't like dumb and ridiculous doesn't work, you gigantic faggot. Neither does calling me /pol/.
It's not neonazis that think you're a nasty pervert, it's normal people, it's the vast majority of them too.

>person that claimed it's homophopic for a straight person not to want to kiss men is suprised that people, when questioned, don't say what they think about finding faggots disgusting
In North Korea everyone loves their dictator, it's what those in power and laws force them to do, with strict enforcement even in the tiniest behaviors. That oppression doesn't change reality, which in this instance is: you're a pervert and you must stop sexualizing children.

>Neither does calling me /pol/.

but you are /pol/
when are you going to man up and admit it?

Attached: I-am-disappoing-230wl.jpg (591x753, 142K)

Because you're not a kike,neither a N,a womyn,a spic or an asian

Even within the same post, it's usually a mix. There are fairly few true believers, The rest are feeling out which views will get them enough agreement to feel like they belong to a group, and sometimes they internalize those views in the process. But most of them don't have enough sense of self identity to genuinely believe much at all.

Dude, get off the subway.

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 46K)

>You get married and have sex with your wife, producing children.
Typically a fanatic purist belief, on Yea Forums this is mostly seen on /pol/ these days, not a point of view typically held in the days of yore.

>It's not neonazis that think you're a nasty pervert, it's normal people, it's the vast majority of them too.
But the current media climate seems to disagree? Hell movies in the 80s had more nudity, elongated nude/sex scenes (without being exploitation films). Who are the normal people you speak of? There's red light districts in my cities, people know what happens and that some people need/want it.

I don't think everything needs to become softcore porn or even porn, just don't deny human sexual desire.

Quelle surprise

Its the journey user