They look just like him!

They look just like him!

Attached: robertdenior-e1542814034555.jpg (640x448, 44K)

Imagine being an A-list celebrity and you can get literally any woman you want and you end up marrying a cotton picking groid and having her children. What a fucking cuckold

lmao

the oldest one kinda does

>when you take your jungle fetish too far

is the middle one really a tranny now or is that Yea Forums tomfoolery

bro, it's about the personality. when you grow up you'll understand

Race mixers are mentally ill. Unless the partner is super hot and you'll have beautiful children.

NOOOOOOOOOO, YOU CANT DATE OUTSIDE YOUR RACE. RACE MIXING IS WHITE GENOCIDE!

Attached: thatboiwatson.png (1428x1008, 1.09M)

At least his sons overcame his manletism. Was it worth it, though?

>have kids with a black person
>they actually look better than the white parent
DeNiro really is an ugly sonofabitch.

Never met a black woman with a good personality. Let's be honest neither have you.

t. ugly mutt

seething mutt

New Addams family?

seething shitskin

So white + black = Latino confirmed, they look like Brazilian or Mexican.

I think one of the(many) reasons why big stars in Hollywood turn into super liberal cucks is they have guilt about becoming so obscenely wealthy for doing something so relatively insignificant.

be honest, how rubbery are you lips user?

What makes you think he does not have other children with other women? This rich motherfucker only have kids with one woman? Are you fucking kidding me?

Pls go Tyrone.

the left one gonna go full Columbine

Meet the Fockers

Black women have way better personality than white women, id rather spend my life getting old with a black girl i relate to and have fun with than some dumb white bitch who probably gets a depression pill addiction 2 years in and buys 20 cats and wants a fucking divorce.

just because he has black kids doesn't mean he's gonna start acting like a black man

Attached: EEXPrfIXYAUThr5.png (778x560, 333K)

It is white man's duty to BLEACH

Attached: 1537365907488.jpg (848x848, 92K)

I know you're memeing, but some people unironically believe this

He used to be hot af

Attached: F84D25FE-04DF-48D1-82B9-B0F00377B150.jpg (500x631, 30K)

>every white person has babies with a non-white person
>in one generation white people no longer exist
well yeah that would be white genocide

cope harder sweetie.

he's your typical hollywood homosexual. a manly sheboon was the closest thing he could get off to without fully coming out of the closet.

More like white suicide.

He divorced her after media picked up on an argument they had in a bar. He said "I wouldn't have to keep making shitty movies if you didn't spend all my fucking money".

But wouldn't that make it non-white genocide too? They cancel each other out. /pol/ btfo yet again.

Mixed sons of white male/non white female couples all end up resenting their white father. It’s not worth it

Half black = black.
See: Obama aka the first black president

>projecting this hard

>look guys, I made sriracha mayo
>HOW CAN YOU JUST SIT THERE AND ENGAGE IN MAYOCIDE. REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: vlcsnap-0066.jpg (720x540, 28K)

Look at the population and birth rates for Africa and literally any western country.

>neither have you
Laughably false.

Oh so it's a subjective thing with no basis in reality. Gotcha.
Obama was a white president

>Look at the flavour potency of sriracha and literally any mayonnaise brand

He's a poofter just like daddy
>De Niro separated shortly after their son Robert De Niro Jr. was born in August 1943 after De Niro came out as gay.[5] In 1944, De Niro had a relationship with the poet Robert Duncan.[6]

You can still make white kids with brown people. This guy’s mother was Indio while his father was white

Attached: C1410121-B8A9-4D3F-A83D-18721143D948.jpg (270x345, 23K)

Provide evidence.

Sriracha is Thai, not African you mongoloid.

>Five reasons why a modern bronze age collapse is a GOOD thing

why do you support mayocide? Are you a condiment cuck?

then its self-supported genocide through jewish brainwashing, whatever you want to call it

That's not the point he's trying to make joke about white people liking mayonnaise and Sriracha. Hes just trolling.

Your mom loves my mayo ;)