Why are critics turning against the joker?

why are critics turning against the joker?

Attached: 1568487707491.jpg (3464x3464, 1.18M)

The script was rather shitty.

"Oy Vey!" - Ira Shoahblatt

Disney and SJWs

>Solzman
>Edelstein
>Reinstein
>Stefansky
>Greenblatt
>Ehrlich
>Hertz
All the top critics are weighing in!

What's with all those weird last names?

To keep the theater attendance (and therefore bodycount) low when some schizo decides to shoot the place up

they aren't seeing the funnycide

They're just conformists. Whichever hip left-winger was the first to tweet about this movie decided that it was bad, incel, dangerous, etc. Now the rest of them have to fall in line to look fashionable and smart.

Disney Shill Button. Same thing happened with Aquaman and in reverse for Beauty and the Beast.

In all honestly, i only care because of memes.

>yeah the golden lion winner isn't quite good enough for us now the last jedi that's a masterpiece in our book!
Nice (((critics))) you got there amerimutties ROFL

Attached: 1541422867749.jpg (514x523, 25K)

Why are they all jewish?

> (((critics)))
You can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1556653382408.jpg (753x707, 29K)

ethnic nepotism

Because it is not a Disney movie.

you of all people should know Satan

Something like that. They are probably lefties therefore this movie is automatically against their agenta, and they gave a negative score to disassosiate themselves in case a shooting actually happens and will tarnish their career as movie critics. In few words, its either wrong with their agenta or they are too much of pussies to give a positive score

>NOOOO. We cannot have movies where the protagonist is also morally questionable

Steins, anskys, and hertz' oh my!

This. The only joke here is the movie itself. If you've seen the leaked clips, you can already tell it's garbage. As much as I want it to be good, and for Jewish women and onions men (the reviewers in OP's pic) to be wrong, the movie is certainly trash

I don't know if this is subtle or not.

Attached: 1569123467255.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Let's pretend for just a moment that his movie wasn't produced by a Jewish-run studio, and that its themes of a frail, whipped white guy getting bullied by Wall Street bankers (non-Jews ofc) and seeking the solace of sweet black pussy is somehow positive. I mean, before he goes on a violent rampage of gun violence against the upper-class whites that are ruining his life.

Yeah, lets pretend that this is OUR movie, and we aren't being thoroughly astroturfed by Warnermedia to throw our shekels at a lame retread of an old 80's movie. Let's do that.

Attached: Idont.jpg (250x289, 28K)

>literally all Jews

Attached: Brockhaus_and_Efron_Jewish_Encyclopedia_e13_783-0.jpg (501x621, 116K)

Attached: (((verified))).jpg (281x268, 9K)

I don't want to blow your mind here, but if you look up the writers and producers and the Director of this movie, you will all find they share a certain religious heritage.

Attached: Not sure.jpg (604x453, 45K)

*vey

jew on jew violence

fucking lol

The joaqer is gonna make the avengers look like sailor moon. They shook cos the violence is no longer fantastical and outlandish but achievable, within reach of every gamer out there. You dont need a gauntlet and 6 magical stones to fuxk shit up, just a 6 shooter my forgotten dude.

this but unironically, you are memeing but you unknowingly telling the truth

italian critics are notoriously conservative, this is just balancing

child abusing women created incels