What went wrong?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190922-110033_Chrome.jpg (1423x1400, 1.11M)

>Why yes...

I had no idea Giga Chad was a journalist too.

Attached: file.png (500x763, 245K)

he's perfect in every way

Nothing, people like british accents.

I went to see Ad Astra today and there were like a million old people in the theater to see Downton Abbey

Did you FUCK any of them??????

Ad Astra was not good

Americans have a real hard-on for British costume dramas.

Attached: pride-and-prejudice-1995-Featured-Image.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

from what i gathered from the trailer it's about rich anglos preparing to be visited by the king and queen. how do you make a movie out of that?

Rambo 27 and a slow burn Heart of Darkness in Space vs. a costume drama that everyone took there mom or wife to.

Regional wealthy land owners literally lived for having the current king or queen stay at their estate. This was the case for hundreds of years.

Attached: cate blanchette queen elizabeth.jpg (933x1400, 171K)

yea but how do you make a movie out of that

See Gosford Park (2001).

Attached: gosford-park-.jpg (1653x2338, 728K)

does it make a little fun of the monarchs or does it suck their cocks

Same here. I was annoyed to see an actual line for tickets. First time that's happened in a long time. Why do old people enjoy this shit? It seems boring

Love that movie.

Mostly since my waifu is in it.

Attached: Gosford-Park-8.png (900x450, 181K)

Its as if, action movies with strong cis gender males died 30 years ago and no one noticed.

Ever watch the show? Its can be enganging and funny at times.

I mean, there a entire epsiode were a Turkish dipomat dies (in the bedchambers of the eldest daughter) and the daughter, the wife, and a female servant have to struggle to get it across the big ass house before any of hte men find out, as it would be a scandel. It made for a good TV.

That and most of the people are likable, or you love to hate.

Attached: queen elizabeth.jpg (736x1122, 126K)

How come animals get to make such expressions? do they actually feel comfort do they process peace? or is just a random assortment of muscles in the midle of breathing. Are they smart enough to rationalize their reality and turn them into emotions?

Fuck.

>do they actually feel comfort
Yes, that's a very basic thing, any animal can experience it.

yes, you should see my mom's dog when I visit. dog will just lean on me and be happy.

Why didn't Thomas just stop being a cunt?

Attached: frodo.jpg (400x399, 93K)

why are so-called journalists so cringe?

Attached: 1537823238276.png (600x699, 426K)

Nothing. It's a ridiculously long running tv series that people want to see in film form. Animate it and Yea Forums will pay to see it twice

Attached: the-simpsons-movie-2.jpg (1000x600, 375K)

>and its a good thing
unironically. Don't know or care about Downton Abbey at all but anything to send the message to Hollywood that people are tired of trite like a pointless Rambo sequel.

Why care? It's all just shit anyways. Why care about anything anymore?

so the show is about the eldest daughter being a whore and everyone scrambling to cover up her escapades?

...how could you tell?

Attached: 91AEEE5C-8170-4ED8-BBE9-D6D4DAB44D94.jpg (1080x1331, 132K)

He made her...'suck'?

Attached: 4x12_Aurora_Aceveda.jpg (200x213, 5K)

>do they actually feel comfort do they process peace? or is just a random assortment of muscles in the midle of breathing.
What's the difference?
Rationalization is almost always done after the fact - you can make yourself feel different emotions by configuring your face in the appropriate expression.

Many animals experience some form of emotions, it's just a matter of how complex. Highly social animals like dogs experience complex emotions since it's useful for social situations and bonding, just like it is for humans.

>Why yes, a shitty chick-flic beat a boring action flic staring old dude

Just saw it with my wife today. Great film if you were a fan of the show. I was worried going into it that it would just be a soulless cash grab but the story was engaging and the performances were great. My only minor complaint were maybe one too many sub plots, but other than that it was solid.

>DowntoWn Abby
Two typos in one headline, how embarrassing.

Attached: Cringing smoker Pepe.png (399x322, 42K)

>It's a ridiculously long running tv series
2010 to 2015 isn't that long.

rambo wasn't very good even when it was "popular", and ad astra had like no relevant advertising. not surprising that a show-movie with a decade long fanbase did better.

Is it before or after the show?

BOOMERED

Seems like actual boomers are the primary audience in theaters when big capeshit isn't dropping.

After. 1927

Yea Forums used to like the show when it first aired, plenty of threads about Based Bates.

Attached: L4Mv_KzEPeFTObd67MI_eAY0A5YHogyrxg6rcfz-VT0.jpg (600x338, 27K)

Based and Batespilled

Attached: based mr bates.png (1024x819, 570K)

No, the show is about that the main guy has three daughters, but the estate can only be held by a male heir, who died in the titanic sinking.

So the family is trying to make sure the daughters are taking care of and dealing that a middle class guy (a Solicitor (A type of british lawyer) will inherit. While the servants are dealing with changes in society, and so on.

Its really well done.

I told my girlfriend this and she laughed so I’ll share with you: for years I thought “downton abbey” was “downTOWN abbey”. I thought “downtown abbey” was a chunky girl who lived in London and was going for this “sex and the city” thing and failing cause she’s clumsy and chunky, yah know? and funny things happen to clumsy/ chunky people.

It took me seeing the movie trailer 3 times to finally hear the announcer pronounce “downton”. I just realized “downton abbey” is like a castle where crazy things happen to the people who live there.

I’m even less interested in watching this show or movie now. Would much rather see a chunky clumsy girl strive to be like horse faced Sara Jessica Parker and fail only to realize she’s happy with her chunky clumsy self.

Before any of you self hating men or SJWs try and ruin my already ruined career for calling someone chunky or clumsy realize I’ve gained 20lbs this last year and recently walked into my side view car mirror breaking it.

No one really gives a shit that you don't care for it, since it has Based bates

>high-class
it's on itv lol

Pretty much everyone rich in it are exposed as being terrible in some way

>hahah so funny pretty english girl sluts around with swarthy foreigners while pretending to be a decent girl so she can snag some rich white cuck to bankroll her life hahaha wow lmao what a laugh
Shouldn't have expected any better from modern entertainment.

>conveniently omitting that Hustlers is flopping HARD

Look it up

58+% drop

Damn

Downton abbey is great though.

Why is Johnny Depp playing a woman?

the only thing my gf has been talking about the past three days is this movie, and i was like, you only watched 5 eps of the tv show calm down

Show became shit after Matthew died.

The later seasons where decent but after Matthew died it did get weird.

Why yes I only pirate movies how could you tell

awful guilty pleasure soap
but the reactionary messaging is more cringy than that reality show "undercover boss"

>Rich are not evil cunts
>Reactionary

fuck off

>Insanely popular brand beats tired cash-pump 15 and oscar-bait-in-space

Well colour me shocked!

>but the reactionary messaging is more cringy than that reality show "undercover boss"
Lol

>color
Fixed

She had such big tits it was distracting.

Yeah, and she was supposed to remain a virgin and the Turk guy was like "We have other ways to get pleasure wink wink". He fucked her in the ass probably.

Isn't Downton Abbey a show for hoes?

Dogs and cats evolved to do such things so they can bond with humans better. Dogs do faces, cats meow to their owners (they don't do that to other cats).

The show hasn't been good since season 1. Everything else is just icecream for bed wetters.

thats kino tho

Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw the trailer for Downtown Abbey. Are they really similar or was that just the trailer that gave the impression?

My retarded grandma watches this show to LARP like she's british.

She's an american who literally lived in the same city in texas until she was in her mid 30s, and her ancestry is a mix of Scandinavian and Some britcuck.

It's the same writer. The mad man actually took his own concept from Gosford Park, changed a couple of things and made it a tv series.

Attached: le anglo face.jpg (1200x1600, 430K)

Wow youre right. Is this movie just a retread of the plot of Godsford Park?

The overall plot is different because it takes place over many years and not just a weekend (or whatever it was) as in Gosford Park, but the character archetypes are pretty much the same. It's the same concept - the upper class and the servant class and their interactions and drama inside their circle and in between them.

I'd only pay to watch the sequel if a certain group of farners makes an appearance

that movie is such a fucking trivial bore that could have been great if not weighed down by shitty modern british writing.