A new rumor claims that Disney has lost confidence in Brie Larson and Captain Marvel...

A new rumor claims that Disney has lost confidence in Brie Larson and Captain Marvel, which has to do with the loss of Spider-Man to Sony.

It's claimed that Disney, Marvel Studios and Kevin Feige were going to use Spider-Man and Tom Holland to help make Brie Larson and Captain Marvel more likable in the MCU, but now that Spider-Man is gone, Disney is worried about the future of Captain Marvel.

Insiders have filled in the Overlord DVD YouTube channel that "all is not well with Captain Marvel" at Disney and that the studio has lost confidence in the character.

"Disney is having Brie Larson fatigue and they have lost confidence in her and in the direction they're moving with Captain Marvel," the Youtuber claims, who stresses this is to be considered a rumor at this time. "Marvel had plans for Captain Marvel but those plans were utterly derailed by the loss of Spider-Man to Sony."

Attached: 1551574048358.jpg (280x404, 36K)

The YouTuber goes on to state that Marvel went on to realize that Captain Marvel is a "little stiff" and a "bit unlikable" so Marvel was "counting on pairing her up with Spider-Man in order to humanize and balance her out a bit."

The YouTuber then goes on to say a reason that Sony may not have wanted Spider-Man to continue in the MCU is because of Kevin Feige's politically correct route he is taking Phase 4, which, among other things, sees Feige race bend and gender swap classic Marvel characters, which happened in the Captain Marvel movie to an extent.

The YouTuber claims that Spider-Man was going to be used as a "second banana" to Captain Marvel, meaning she would have belittled Spidey in order to prop herself up. Spidey would have been the butt of jokes and would have brought much-needed humor to Carol Danvers. It's also said Captain Marvel would have humiliated Spider-Man in order to promote Disney's PC feminist agenda that shows females as being better than males.

Regarding Sony, the YouTuber claims that "unfortunately for Marvel," Sony has other plays for Spider-Man, plans that don't involve Spidey being second-best and "a cuck" to Brie Larson and Captain Marvel.

It's said so Disney is kind of stuck as they needed Spider-Man to give Captain Marvel a personality.

"And now they are stuck with a rigged unlikable hero with no personality... and no plan moving forward," claims the YouTuber.

The YouTuber goes on to question if Captain Marvel was the "smash hit" that Disney claimed it was, why then was no sequel announced at the San Diego Comic-Con or D23 Expo?

The current thinking is that the loss of Spider-Man derailed all of Kevin Feige's announcements at D23, which is why Feige only announced a couple of new Disney Plus shows and brought in Ryan Coogler to announce the release date of Black Panther 2 that doesn't even have a title, while all the other movies announced at Comic-Con do have titles.

As noted by the YouTuber, Disney is releasing a Black Widow prequel movie and Thor: Love and Thunder starring Natalie Portman as the Female Thor before they even touch Captain Marvel again.

"Captain Marvel wasn't all it was cracked up to be," says the YouTuber. "Captain Marvel is on shaky ground. The company is losing confidence in the character. They hoped to bolster her appeal using Spider-Man... but those plans have now been torpedoed by Sony, which frankly makes me glad that Sony saved Spider-Man from all of this."

Again, it is noted that Spider-Man being Captain Marvel's lap dog wouldn't be a good thing with it said: "Disney is losing confidence in Captain Marvel and may be slowly starting to realize that alienating your fan base isn't the best way to run a business."

totally doesn't sound like bullshit made up by incel youtubers

Wouldnt suprised when it comes disney

they already used their reserved savings to buy tickets and inflate a shit movie like captain marvel

there won't be a captain marvel 2

Attached: brie-larson-5.jpg (1200x630, 382K)

>The YouTuber
Opinion discarded

Jesus Christ stfu everybody who has a sister or mother loves her. Shut up homo

Maybe theyll use her like they did with iron man and just give her cameos. Be better if they just killed her off desu, nobody likes her lol

You couldnt be more wrong. Woman like the strong men with their shirts off.

Figures a post praising satan would end in 666.

Considering the amount of PC and race swapping stuff Amy Pascal crammed into Homecoming I don't see why they'd suddenly have a problem here.

Because disney was involved, obviously.

Amy pascal is the one who called Obama a nigger in the Sony email leaks right?

it sounds like the most obvious made up story to bait salty /pol/cucks into clicking their stupid capeshit videos

Pretty much. I think that's why she got booted from the top seat at Sony Pictures not because of the rest of her retarded ideas

disney drones at it again

seems like wishful thinking to me. i'm sure as far as disney are concerned she was a success, her film did make over a billion
funny that the one moment in endgame i liked with her was her moment with spider-man, thought it could develop into a big sister-ish kind of thing
watched her film after endgame and i found her a lot more likeable and charismatic than i expected. Yea Forums really fucking exaggerated shit around her, made yourselves a lot more irate than you needed to
still, not really interested in a sequel, i'm way more excited to have spider-man back in sony's control. need more blockbusters to have a weird edge to them instead of having the mcu doing yet another inoffensive self consciously ironic take

Disney paid for tickets to make it look like a success. Proof is all over the internet.

No, most people's mothers and sister like Thor with his shirt off

what would they have to gain from making such a loss

the deal with sony