From bottom to the top

From bottom to the top

Attached: 20190921_204831.jpg (1080x645, 314K)

its amazing what (((they))) will help you do when they have blackmail on you! thanks based jews!

Attached: 1548435361877.gif (244x330, 448K)

DA JOOOOS

crab bitch ass nigga

crackas cant let a jewish nigga shine, remain so my saltine kindred

Amazing what you can do when you stop abusing drugs.

>I'm going to blackmail you into turning your life around being successful!!

>In a 2008 interview, Downey stated that his time in prison changed his political point of view somewhat, saying,

>"I have a really interesting political point of view, and it's not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can't go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can't. I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics ever since."

ldris Elba

What he ment (Prison is full of dirty fucking niggers)

He hates niggers after spending time in prison in the 1990s

>its amazing what (((they))) will help you do when they have blackmail on you! thanks based jews!
wanna give that sentence another shot, chief?

>I WANT ROOM SERVICE

>he got some burger king and it tasted like shit which was the sign that he needed to get off drugs
>today it would just mean he got burger king
why's their quality control all over the place, bros?

... to the bottom again.
if ya knowwwww what I meaaaaaan ;)

He deserves all the success he got after turning his life around. Anyone given that opportunity, to turn one's life around, deserves it. Lindsey on the other hand...

You can't be racist without experience. All it takes is seeing what it's like when white people are a minority.

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE
STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW THE WHOLE TEAM FUCKIN HERE

based jews

More like born at the top, crashed to the bottom, and rose back up.

He has lead a fascinating life.

and now that the marvel checks will stop coming in he’s going back to the bottom

damn, what do i have to do to get blackmailed by some jews?