Do you think JJ will keep Porgs out of Ep.IX completely or simply relegate them to set decoration?

Do you think JJ will keep Porgs out of Ep.IX completely or simply relegate them to set decoration?

Attached: Jenny-porg.jpg (480x719, 160K)

porgs were only to replace the actual puffins in luke's island. no more luke, no more island, no more porgs

then why are there scenes dedicated specifically to them?

cause they realized they could flip it into a toy they could sell

Leaks hint that Rey goes back to Ach-To

>all that commitment to porgs by fans like Jenny
>only for Disney to jettison them

If porg merch turned a profit then they'll show up again with a new coat of paint to sell more toys
If they didn't, then they'll be forgotten an replaced with another toy-bait alien in hopes of making at least a little money on this disaster of a franchise

i'll leak on you in a minute, gayboy. why would you give a fuck about kike wars at this point to chase leaks

They were used more than a cover for wildlife though, they featured in multiple scenes both on and off the island.

Jenny's going to have to carry the merch sales all by herself.

Attached: Jenny's Patreon Payment.jpg (443x726, 80K)

He better bring them back or I’ll feel stupid for this.

Attached: 9B8C5C5F-F2CF-4315-A79B-1A0659326F68.jpg (1080x1080, 67K)

They might be retarded enough to throw the people who like nu-wars under the bus. Not that it will gain them anything with the people who fucking despise the mouse for what they did to all the OT characters.

So I can ruin it for people who still care enough to avoid spoilers. I did the same thing with the last one.

They'll be there for the victory celebration at the end.

>dumb baby

anything to sell more porg merch

Attached: Porg Merch.jpg (661x537, 89K)

I find it hilarious that all these casuals who jumped on the porg bandwagon pretty much outed themselves as mindless consumer drones.

i'd buy her any porg she wanted, if you know what i mean

Will they remember what that is in 70-80 years?

We haven't had a one of those since Ep. I and as much as I'd love to see a Porg receive a medal and scream, I doubt JJ will do a celebration ending.

>Jenny will never let he know if she has that in her collection

Attached: D9OsgpzUcAA9wkN-orig.jpg (2048x1536, 266K)

dunno, they're kinda problematic

Attached: porg 87y80.jpg (960x690, 190K)

I'm sure he owned a dog or a cat once in his life too. It should be fine.

Attached: EE8okcGXkAABYmp-orig.jpg (1510x2048, 836K)

ok man, my bad. youre based

>kinda
Are you kidding? They cause lots of porgroms.

Attached: SSporgwaffen.jpg (454x372, 48K)

Why does she dress like a granny?

Disney probably wants to feature a new doll for kids to buy because they realized Jenny was the only one buying them.

Attached: Prog cock with protection.png (553x646, 447K)

Because she's a good girl!

Attached: EBraXO-UYAAlR9N-orig.jpg (1536x2048, 560K)

someone post the tranny Yea Forums couple that shills porgs and red stormtroopers

>or simply relegate them to set decoration?
They were literally only set decoration in TLJ. Why would they be getting an upgrade for the final film?

Attached: a9k3cbcdvtrz.jpg (1200x1035, 260K)

I want to porg Jenny

topkek

All good

Attached: 1514067515899.jpg (658x897, 147K)