This was gay

This was gay.

Attached: interview_with_the_vampire.jpg (354x525, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbY6rT6qn6k
youtube.com/watch?v=8rlohOLUi9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The book was gay. The movie actually made vampires seem asexual

Yeah that’s kind of the point. The movie is an allegory of the underground gay scene during the AIDS outbreak.

Kino though

I got taken to see this at some drive in by my uncle who didn't know anymore than it had vampire in the title and was R. Good god I can appreciate it now but this was the worst flick to take a kid to.

This was kino.

its been a long time since i watched it, isnt the ending absolute garbage?

youtube.com/watch?v=CbY6rT6qn6k

As much as I love Aaliyah in the sequel it's as far removed production-wise from it's predecessor as fucking Mortal Kombat.

That’s because the original story is full of gayness everywhere. I mean, one dude gets turned into a vampire sucking on tranny cock

My mom had it for years before I watched it, she owned a bunch of music video DVDs and this looked like some shitty one from the cover.

Probably the best vampire movie I've seen desu

>That fucking scene where the Angels statue cries when Brad Pitt accepts damnation

They were definitely erotically attracted to each other, but this didn't necessarily mean being consummated sexually. There was a clear attraction between Brad and Banderas' characters, as well as a romance-like unhealthy codependency between Brad's and Cruise's.

Anyone else think that brad and tom are extremely hot in this film? I not even gay, but damn.

you were being groomed

>tfw really like this movie

It is gay but Toms great in it.

Well you say that.

Attached: 1552085818994.jpg (1500x983, 252K)

>the villain, after spending decades slowly getting his strength back, attacks the slimy prick who'd missed the point of the story and gives us two of the best lines in the film, seguing into that kickass guns n' roses cover song
The ending was fucking great.

Attached: 1560186633963.jpg (500x647, 43K)

Attached: interview with the vampire.jpg (1200x865, 201K)

it's not gay if you're vampires

That's how I saw it. Anyway this film kicks ass.

Pretty good actually

I bet you think Twins of Evil (1971) was gay too lmao.

Attached: Twins of Evil.jpg (1934x1076, 1.08M)

Anyone else here besides me had a gay episode when they watched this? I think I went gay for 2 days like full on i want to fuck and get fucked by men. Sadly I was straight again after that. :(

thanks Alex Jones

>brown eyes
Nice though

me in the middle

Attached: sadie frost-dracula-costume.jpg (1758x2960, 1.58M)

Post vampfus.

Attached: danica.jpg (550x369, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8rlohOLUi9k

Attached: The Horror of Dracula (1958).webm (1800x1080, 2.96M)