Were we supposed to hate him or something? He did nothing wrong and we need a Homelander IRL

Were we supposed to hate him or something? He did nothing wrong and we need a Homelander IRL

Attached: homelander-3-1014x570.jpg (1014x570, 38K)

men bad, women good

Getting lasered in the eyes as you come to a final understanding > getting laser swiped during the process of a hijacking > getting your weapon lasered and then thrown across town > getting the plane you're on lasered apart as he tells you sweet lies about your survival and dying during the process of disintegration/falling/drowning > getting told to go fuck Shamu in the blowhole

Thank G*d Drumpf doesnt have super powers

Corporate America is the real villain

Well, he did create super terrorists.

His laziness resulted in everyone on board dying. He could have killed the terrorist without fucking the controls.

He also could have begun saving the passengers, but he decided that since he couldn't save them all, it wasn't worth saving ANY. He was a real asshole in that scene.

have they tried harnessing the power of his laser eyes for energy production?

Before I even saw the credits I knew this show had to be written by a woman. Starlights big speech on stage was pure roastie cringe

Is this show any good? Is it least worth the trouble of swashbuckling for it?

It was supposed to be cringe. And women can write intelligent meta dialogue. Even if it wasn't the funniest season, s12 of always sunny had plenty of clever commentary

its very decent

that's basically the show's message but Homelander is still based as fuck and carried the whole show also Black Noir

"Not you Black Noir, you're doing great pal"

The bizarre Christian focus was shoe horned in, but besides that this show was pretty kino. Mommy was the girl from Adventures in Babysitting.

Pretty entertaining garbage

If Elizabeth Shue is doing this surely she'll appear on Cobra Kai?

>And women can write intelligent meta dialogue
haha no though

Why didn't he just fly everybody out one at a time to the ground???

>Thank G*d Drumpf doesnt have super powers
He has a time machine, which is why he's always able to predict his enemies behaviors.

Laziness. He would be fast enough to save everyone 5 times over

I mean think about it, even if the plane was at 15,000 feet he could fly 2 people down at the rate of 1 per minute. A plane carries maybe 300 people so with assitance of the woman superhero, they could rescue everybody including the surviving crew in about 30 minues. Even if he plane was diving he could simply toss everybody out at 10,000 feet then catch them and bring them down safely in the time it took for them to fall.

You must be a really insecure beta male to be offended by this show

If he did that once he would be expected to do that in every future event. Also, what's the cost? Some doing-nothing flyover state lives?

cry more zoom zoom

What bizarre Christian focus are you talking about?

>swashbuckling

Felt like he never intended to save anyone and that lasering the cockpit was not an accident. He wanted them to die because it created a more convincing argument for the media that they would have been able to save all these lives if they would be in the loop and would be informed right away. It was just to push Vought's influence and he creates superterrorists for the same reason so that is not far fetched

no his enemies are just fucking predictable

I'm not offended. In fact, I've never even seen it.

she just revealed her own ignorance and hypocrisy.

Then you have no basis to form an opinion retard

why can't you zoomers understand this show?

No wonder you dont know what you're talking about.

K but that's actually doing something wrong.

>we need a Homelander irl
No, you’re just a weak man with no personality or will, and you need an idol to worship.

In fact, I'm not even the original poster

If one were to work IRL he'd need to be gay.

from your point of view faggot.

3 separate episodes mentioning christianity, one of the focus where they get told 'stop the pray the gay away shit' and the other one being a speech about 'don't give guys blowjobs even if your job is on the line i'm still going to heaven'

The one thing I can say in HL's defense is they were told "THREE terrorists." Like distinctly and repeatedly enough that they board the plane, dispatch three terrorists, and in optimistic high spirits blunder straight into the fourth one in the cockpit.

This detail seems to be there to specifically make it clear that HL didn't premeditate destroying the plane. Maeve and Homie were already celebrating that the crisis was over and they saved everyone, Stillwell or the Pentagon fucked them over with that briefing.

Attached: can i keep her.jpg (1284x856, 92K)

If someone like him existed in real life he'd tell queers to fuck themselves.

>when Butcher gives le epic atheism speech to the poor old dude just trying to chill and have a good time in his tent
It's good the show is great otherwise and I can overlook this shit, but jesus christ

I think Butcher was supposed to be an edgy cunt you werent supposed to agree with him

>edgy
90s born queer detected

He never had any intention of saving anyone you dumb fuck.

Yeah the scene must have gone over people's heads because it was the opposite of propagandizing, they actually made it clear he was just a kindly old religious dude and Butcher was being an asshole to him for nothing. I think it's noteworthy that the people at the megachurch were visibly "good" people, all except for the elastic faggot who was scamming them.

It's also an interesting narrative choice I was thinking about, that even the lie around Homelander is valuable. The people he baptized, they'll treasure that memory for the rest of their lives. They don't actually need to know who he really is or what he really does. It makes you wonder about how many historical heroes were idolized but were actually cunts, like Gandhi or FDR or whatever, and if the truth even matters or they have merit now just because people can aspire to the pleasant lies they believe about them.

Attached: The-Boys-Baptism.jpg (800x438, 122K)

They literally thought the cockpit was still secure and they had already won and saved everybody, what was he gonna do, just randomly murder them all in front of Maeve?

He's a CIA nigger

The Amazon series version of Homelander is a LOT more sympathetically than the comics version. The comics version is a psychotic rapist who casually murders people for no reason other than boredom. They very deliberately made him a much more likable character and the series is better for it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (640x423, 90K)

Now I wish the comic had ended with a news report that Noir did everything, including the coup, and Homelander died saving America from him

The Butcher is Ennis' mouthpiece.

I don't know, towards the end they establish that he's quite possibly the biggest cunt of all and did literally everything wrong. Actually to a shocking degree, like if the comic had just ended four issues earlier the story would have been totally different but the epilogue fucked everything up.

Knowing the premise of the series in advance, I was actually shocked at how likable he is.

It's not so much "What if Superman was Hitler" as it is "What if Superman was a Scorsese character"

Attached: 1568776833765.jpg (1400x1050, 197K)

Ghandi was actually a cunt, you can look that one up

Yeah, I know. The point is does that actually affect some shithead sixth grader who goes "I'm gonna pick up the litter because I'm going to be like Gandhi" or even some old fart who shook hands with Gandhi and treasured the memory for half a century afterwards, it was one of the most beloved stories to tell his grandkids

I just finished watching this and did anyone else notice there were 2 or 3 scenes in the series that emphasied a fly buzzing around The Boys' heads

"Jesus thumping", can't say "Bible thumping" can you, or it'll upset your Rabbi, fucking coward manipulative cunts.

yeah I thought it might have been a supe spy?

I think they just kept interrupting shots so they decided to give them sound effects

Attached: jeb-636x397.png (636x397, 289K)

>old fart
I hope you get cancer, your cunt of a mother too.

lol ghandi was just another nationalist, you only hate him because you're not Indian

why would an invincible man be startled?

Why do so many people flinch when they walk into a room and see a roach or a spider

He may be able to fly that fast but the people he's carrying sure as fuck aren't going to survive that kind of speed.

yet he is completely right.
some shows are so shit you dont even need to see them.
checkmate baby

>normal people will survive the speed and pressure change of being flown 10,000 feet to from the air to the ground in 60 seconds or less

Attached: 1556422205707.png (1238x1276, 1.29M)

>they removed him using the N word
>they removed him being one of Starlight's sexual abusers
>they cleared up what happened with him and Butcher's wife right away
Yeah I'm thinkin' he's supposed to be sympathetic

Butcher survived getting flown out faster than a C4 detonation expands

There's a character who works with Capes for Christ but is a closet homosexual

Isn't it obvious Vought are just exploiting gullible retards with religion for money though?

>supes
>government control
>human rights
shiggy

Attached: smug butcher.jpg (600x900, 121K)

Is there a significant difference between comic HL and show HL? Comic Homelander is entirely unforgivable for his actions on 9/11. He doesn't even try to fix what he caused. In fact, I think he starts to murder passengers, but I can't remember at the moment.

It was mentioned that A Train had to suckle down a fat lot of calories to keep his energy up so you might assume similar for Homeslice.

A-Trains power requires full body exertion so I'm not sure if the same is true for just flying or laser eyes

The show is like if someone had the comic's basic concept and characters described to them and then just decided to write their own similar plot. It's also better than the comic in every way except the characters of the boys themselves.

That is a bold claim, considering that I'm essentially cross-posting from Yea Forums

And while he couldn't lift up the plane (according to him), he could definitely use enough force to land it safely as it was falling

I don't think it was in character for him to intentionally let them all die anyway.

Show Homelander is shown actually doing quasi-heroic things successfully (destroying ISIS camps, stopping mass shooters, catching bank robbers)

Meanwhile the more sexual predatory stuff has been cut out and a lot of focus is put on how in spite of being invincible, he doesn't control his own life at all.

The show really shat itself in the last couple of episodes where Hue went full retard and just made drama by not explaining ANYTHING to Sucklight. Really bad writing there.

kind of unfortunate. Comic Homelander has a very unique setup where he knows that he can't be trusted with himself enough to force his own freedom. He isn't sure why being free would be such a problem, so he hates his willing imprisonment, but Vought give him enough to convince him.

You have to be completely delusional to think he did nothing wrong or is even sane. This is Yea Forums so I shouldnt be too suprised actually.

No see you're thinking with hypocritical morals.
Homeslice is further above you than you are above a monkey. It is his God given right to dispense his justice over the world. If he needs to break a few eggs to make that omelette, that is the price that has to be paid..
Would you let Koko the gorilla participate in your democracy? I think not.

And youre thinking with your ego. Not everyone is corrupted by power.

Then they are weak. To allow evil to happen when you have the means to stop it is sinful. Perhaps a coward could never understand.

If you look around his character has been overwhelmingly popular everywhere

People are even calling him an "antihero" lmao

Attached: 37yr51.jpg (666x500, 79K)

I hate that every show nowadays is full of this anti-christian propaganda. We're oppressed enough as is, fucking libtards won't even let school coaches pray for their teams anymore.

Fighting evil with evil leaves only evil. Just like hate creates more hate. You dont use fire to fight fire. Its an endless cycle. Only love beats hate, even if it is cliche. Thats the only true way to peace. Doesnt mean you cant defend yourself either.
Most people arent the brightest

>were so oppressed
Oh the irony

kill yourself cuck

Attached: 1429481729290.png (211x214, 77K)

Comic book HL is not very smart and is influenced and sometimes outright manipulated (Vought Boss, his colleagues, videos and pictures of a past he does not remember). In fact, it's because he cares so much about being successful and appearance that he listens to Marathon who pleads with him to at least try to save people by "lifting" the plane from below. HL of course ends up going through the fucking plane and in doing so kills Marathon (who was holding on to him as he cannot fly, I'll let you guess his superpower). But at least, in the comics HL actually tries to save them.
TV Show HL is shown to be smart while still being manipulated by his boss, although to a lesser extent than his comic book counterpart.

I'd say comic book HL is more innocent than tv HL because CHL is way more mentally fucked up and too retarded to deal with those mental problems appropriately while TVHL is fucked up but doesn't fuck up.

>Brainlett response
What did I expect?

Attached: 1568773961932.png (555x644, 553K)

This is the most iconic and memorable capeshit shot of the decade

Attached: 1564780833577.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

The plane scene is way better in the comic.

None of them besides Black Noir know how to fly a plane. They instantly dropped him when they tried to get on the plane because they are idiots. None of them even understand how a plane works.

Like after he bails out he goes wait maybe i could actually save it if i fly at the tail of the plane causing it to pivot up and out of the nose dive. He flies full speed at the tail snaps it of and just yells "FUCK" as it crashes into the Brooklyn Bridge.

Its this hilarious moment of these heroes all being inept idiots and if they just let the government shoot down the plane like they wanted everything would be fine.

I think even if the original plan of having BN fly the plane had been successful, BL would have found a way to fuck it up and blame it all on HL

If they can somehow fill Homelander's ass with C4, is it going to kill him or is he invulnerable inside out?

he let a little girl die for no reason

In the comic a little boy gets sucked out of the plane the moment HL opens the door

>the N word

Attached: download.jpg (142x136, 4K)

So who fucked/raped Butcher's wife?

you're the only dumb fuck here, dumb fuck

His hands are the only points on the plane if hes trying to push it up which would mean he would puncture right through the hull as the surface area would be to small on his end to really do anything else. He didnt explain everything correctly but he was atleast from a semirealistic standpoint correct he couldnt really do anything

Homeslice and it was consensual.

he's never been harmed physically in his life, never bitten, scratched, skinned his knee. he knew the guy was there with his super hearing and xray vision. He's also extremely accurate with his laser eyes in every other situation.

He strikes some fine chords.

Attached: mud.jpg (832x468, 38K)

But episode 8 clearly showed he can't fuck properly let alone for 3 hours straight

>pretend to not be a faggot
>wear the most faggoty attire possible
Whom is he trying to fool?

>you'll never be baptized by Homelander

Feels bad

>fetish mommy vs some random thot
Besides he's obviouslg fucked maeve and she has nothing bad to say about it

Shut up incel, the head of Voight is undeniably evil.

Is Homelander meant to be Madelyn's son?

The reason why becka looked so shocked is because she expected a 3 hour fuck but got only a 5 second peck. Wgat were they doing for the three hours then? Discussing pr strategy, like they agreed on at the party

I don't like the anti-christian propaganda either, but if I'm being perfectly honest, they actually toned that WAY down from what it was in the comics.

In the comics, their version of that christian hero was a full blown rapist. In the show, he's just a fag.

Also, the comics make it very clear that religion sucks, while in the show, it's more like religion was being co-opted for Stillwell to abuse and subvert for Vought and fool everyone into thinking that heroes were divine beings sent from God. It's actually somehow more positive than the comics actually and I think it sends a good message to other Christians to not fall for that type of bullshit in the real world.

Explain why. Its yoy zoomets who cant understand the show.

>incel
dumb reddit nigger the head of voight is a man.

That's because Voight is exploiting Christianity to get support for their superheroes. The supes claim to be blessed by god with their powers, even though it's all drugs and degeneracy behind the scenes.

brainlet here
Voight manufactures superheroes, makes movies and books about them, and ships them to different parts of the world to be media personalities?

Yes, haven't you watched The Boys?

kill yourself tourist

I didn't understand how they fought crime
They can only use their powers when Voight says so?

Maeve should rape starlight

Most of the "crime" they fight is manufactured by Vought to make them look better

no bully pls

I only wish edgelords like you get the worst and most painful form of cancer.

you sound pretty edgy yourself nigger

>edgelords
90s born queers were a mistake

Marathon wasn't pleading with him to save them, he was pleading with him to not let the plane hit the city because Vought would shitcan them if it did.

iirc there was a scene where they werent even sure if Black Noir knew how to fly a plane, but since he could do it in the Vought comics, he could surely do it in real life

Is the comic worth reading because I read the first chapter and it seemed like it was just being edgy for the sake of edgy

no it's very tiresome but not as bad as marvel capeshit