The Absolute State of Star Wars

The Absolute State of Star Wars

Attached: juqrjuv1ezn31.jpg (598x523, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finder.com.au/investing-pop-vinyl-442
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am I supposed to recognize half of those characters?

I can already see these clogging up bargain bins for years to come.

I love that they basically made another bb-8 with a slightly simpler name and design, it's like they're over at ratville thinking "uhh well, It was probably just a freak coincidence that audiences didn't react to bb-8, so let's just do the same thing again, it'll definitely work this time"
george is a fucking genius

>company making content for kids
>makes a space movie for children and manchildren
>sells cheap toys
What an outrage!

Why do people love these things so much? I think figurines are kinda dumb but some of them look really nice at least wheras these just look super cheap and ugly

So they're not even doing Chewie, R2, and C3PO this time because that means having to give Lucas a slice of the profits

Holy shit is that actually true? That would explain why they are trying so hard to get rid of all the old star wars characters and “reboot” it.
But I thought selling Star Wars to Disney meant that they owned everything?

>>sells cheap toys
no one is buying them

what is this? I am a boomer and fought in nam '71

No, those figures have already be done. If you're going to waste a spot on red trooper for chewbacca #3.

>Rose
So they actually had the balls to not only stick her in this one, but make fucking toys of her, again?
After not being able to give away fucking mountains of Rose toys?

Pretty sure part of JJ's deal was he got a slice of all his OC. Of course he's going to push his own shit.

Lieutenant Connix is the best named character in all of Nu Wars played by Carrie Fisher's hot spawn no less.

Attached: connix needs less clothing.jpg (600x300, 28K)

George is the 2nd biggest shareholder so he gets paid regardless, but there was apparently a clause in the conteact that said he gets a 25% cut of anything featuring ot/prequel content and thats why the recognisable star wars aliens don't exist in nu wara and the one's tgey us3 have all been slightly altered so they can claim them as new things, same gies with the slightly altered xwings, ties, walkers ect

Rogue One, Solo, and parts of TFA all contain OT aliens and ships.

what don't you understand about slightly altered dumb fuck?

The star destroyers in RO and the one in TFA are original, coombrain.

That's not a thing at all. Literally, some Boomer on Youtube made it up. They made a whole movie that was just an excuse to show more Death Stars and X-Wings and Darth Vader. How is this remotely a thing?

user...

Attached: 1547787988790.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

>slightly altered
>they took old models and 3D scanned them for RO, to make sure everything was exact
None of this is real, you nut job.

beanie babies for millennials

i recognize non-darth vader, non-r2d2 and 2 nogs. no fucking idea about the rest

But Beanie Babies were Beanie Babies for Millennials.

>Lieutenant Coniunx getting a more prominent role
based

I really dislike "collectors" who spend thousands of dollars on worthless junk figurines because they have some retarded boomer notion that they're going to be worth something some day.

Attached: intnernal screaming1.jpg (319x481, 36K)

And they were all slightly changed for no reason.

>user...

Attached: 1529447692546.jpg (720x960, 402K)

That’s a disaster, what are we gonna do now?

that faggot is in his late 20s

They fucking weren't They went out of their way to recreate Vader's exact costume from ANH, when they could have used the Episode 3 version, which looked better. Rouge One was autistically precise, when it came to depicting all of that OT era stuff as it was.
Stop listening to former drug addicts on Youtube, user.

celebrate

Attached: 1565431377853.jpg (1948x4680, 1.96M)

>Vader's exact costume from ANH
they did a very bad job then, blue moncals, nu troopers, fucking retarded shit. R1 was faggot shit that didnt even fit with anh

To be honest some of these really look cute and nicely designed. Not my thing, but they look much less bland than the merchandise that came with TLJ.

Are there actually people who buy those toys? They're fuckugly

Yeah, they look completely different.

Attached: image_032ed6df.jpg (600x300, 28K)

This year LEGO was basically carried financially by Star Wars sets they have released for the themes 20th anniversary after their new augmented reality Stranger Things ripoff failed spectacularly.
It's not as black and white.

finder.com.au/investing-pop-vinyl-442
>Investing in Pop! Vinyl toys could get you a 442% return
how's that 6% Roth-IRA working out for you boomer lmao

>user...

Attached: 1529439545601.jpg (4160x3120, 3.09M)

90s born queers and zoomers, if anyone

Remember all the shills saying bb-8 was cuter than r2d2?

Attached: 1569019255093.jpg (654x221, 41K)

>their new augmented reality Stranger Things ripoff failed spectacularly.
That was released this month. There is no way Hidden Side has affected them financially yet.

Attached: 1566715836999.png (922x809, 1.05M)