A dozen extra small Chinese condoms and Tombstone on VHS. That's a $70 bill all day!

A dozen extra small Chinese condoms and Tombstone on VHS. That's a $70 bill all day!

Attached: darrell.jpg (634x476, 59K)

I wish they showed how much they actually made off this junk

Nothing you idiot. The storages are set up before shooting it's all staged.

>bag full of quarters
>can easily get a buck a piece on them

then why do some have nothing in it bozo!

you forgot to say brando

to fool idiots like you

NES 001!

Lol

>production team wastes time and money filming a known empty locker

Because they have to show the empty shits time to time to keep the Illusion it's all real.

>go to big ruse buying lockers, putting items in them
>then fake auctioning them off
>getting filming rights from the locker place

or

>film an actual auction and look inside

YYYYYUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Is Brandi real?

Attached: brandip.jpg (203x300, 11K)

Yeah and by some Miracle the Lockers that are up for Action ALWAYS get bought by the Character in the show and random extras who just hang around to cause tension with betting never actually buy anything

the random extras don't have bank like barry and the others

>As for the TV show, an A&E publicist said, “There is no staging involved. The items uncovered in the storage units are the actual items featured on the show.”

It would be funny if somebody bought a locker that was owned by a serial killer and full of evidence and he came after them and chopped their heads off and dissolved them in acid.

Attached: Kip.jpg (1600x1202, 156K)

You guys do know these auctions happen all the time right? Sure they aren't all super profitable but people going bust and getting their crap sold happens all the time. Especially if retards bought stuff on credit and think skipping town can help.

This is what actually happens in the show
>dozens of lockers are sold
>production crew and main cast check interesting lockers
>main cast and extras stage auctions for interesting lockers, this is the part you see in TV
It is pretty much the same deal with most of house hunting shows. Couples in those shows have already bought one of the showcased houses and they just film other houses for entertainment value.

Retard, empty lockers don't make for good content. They would cut it out of the final if it was "staged"

>why don't police shows show every arrest/encounter!

>"this locker has been unused for 4 years!"
>literally the same locker they filmed at in the preview episode

It's impossible to make money off of storage lockers because of shows like these that pretend they are profitable. Most of the time you pay $600 for near worthless particle board furniture that you have to have a warehouse to store to move for a decent price.

uh no jarrod sells that stuff for $400-1200 for sets

>>you can't make money off of storage units!
>how do you know this?
>>I know this because uhh... I don't think you should be able to
>what research have you done?
>>None, I just know that you shouldn't be able to because I just know it to be true
>What experience do you have to lead you to this conclusion?
>>None, I just know it!
Amazing

So you're saying the editors who get paid money to make entertaining content intentionally fill air time with bad content? Staged or not staged, occasional busts would make sense to include. It's like the thrill of gambling, where the lows of loss increase the thrill of winning, and similarly boost the surge of adrenaline right before you find out if you win or lose.

I don't watch this show, but no, even if it is staged, it would make perfect sense to include bust lockers. What wouldn't be entertainment would be if they never found anything good, and it also wouldn't be as good of entertainment (and would make the show seem more obviously staged, if it is staged) if every single locker were a goldmine.

because it's a tv show

imagine if cops showed you all the things that lead to nothing, be boring as fuck

That's somewhat true, but before this show came out, it was the best racket there was.

It’s a lot more fake now than it used to be. Newer lockers have invariably good loot in them, as opposed to the old days of some busts

You can, but it's a lot like playing professional poker. You bet, you lose, you bet, you win, you bet, you lose, you lose, you lose, you win, you lose some more, you win a couple high bets, you walk away with a little more than you started.

Imagine going to a yard sale every weekend and buying the entire lot because you think you can resell it all for $200 more. And 1 in 20 yard sales has a rare coin or action figure that's worth $400 by itself. That's what doing storage units is like.

Why would you take air time away from all of the good finds by including busts? If you have enough good lockers to fill an episode it would be retarded to throw them away in favor of a empty locker. The stakes are established in the leadup. Ending in a bust is stupid.

I was saying that, if as the other user said, showing dud lockers is bad content, of course the editors wouldn't air it, staged or otherwise. But they correctly deduce that bad lockers are in fact part of good content, and having dead lockers on the show is in n no way evidence of it not being staged.

>A dirty matress used by a junkie, $100 easy
>an irange plastic chair from the 80s, $40 no problem
>a bag of old clothes from a homeless man, $50

>mini disks!
>you can't find these around anymore brandon
>and all the good artists like shania twain
>easily $40-50 a disk

4ch intellectuals in a nutshell

>nah, I just throw everything out. Selling stuff is too much hassle

>The stakes are established in the leadup
And if every time they showed a win, it would make the leadup seem like bullshit since you know every time they would win.

>midwest pump jockeys actually believing this shit is real

Yea Forums gets dumber by the minute its unreal.

>implying the viewer is going to see every single episode

>no evidence it's fake
>heaps of evidence showing it's real
>video evidence too

>but I FEEL like it is fake

Barry would be rolling in his grave if he knew that people were saying it's fake

Kek

He’s dead?

that guy was based as fuck

Was his friendship with the magical negro genuine?